Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Writer Jobs in Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX -- We are a company looking for qualified individuals to help out with writing tasks such as -short stories -movie scripts -ad scripts -sales scripts -articles -news feeds -PR web sites -blog posts ...and more. Position duties include -Draft and create consumer cont for lifestyle and health-related web sites -Research new products and services with relation to the consumers -Create projects for blogs and other new media -Brand messages with reaching a large on-line audience You ll have the opportunity to work with big name companies and popular web sites in several niches from news geography sports entertainment travel and others. Requirements -High-school background or GED with an interest in writing for blogs stories and other publications -Strong writ communication abilities with expertise to proofread effectively -Expertise to manage multiple projects -Background with internet -Internet access on-line access We have full and part time positions available. Hours are flexible and range from - hours per week.
Tech Writer (ListedBuy)
Irving, TX -- Our client is looking to bring on a junior/mid-level Technical Writer You will primarily create
Technical Writer (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Technical Writer Required : 206059_75204 Location: Dallas, TX US Position category: Service
Content Writer (ListedBuy)
Carrollton, TX -- Ref ID: 04130-950245X Classification: Content Writer Compensation: $19.00 to $22.00 hourly
Technical Writer (The Resumator)
Plano, TX -- solutions.
Purpose of Job :
The Technical Writer will be responsible for researching and writing user
Marketing Writer (Job)
Richardson, TX -- Our client, a large biopharmaceutical company, is currently seeking a Marketing Writer for a 2
Grant Writer (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Location: Houston - Remote Position summary: The (Grant Writer) Manager, Foundation Partnerships
Content Writer (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- with info architects, designers, vendors, and other writers to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and build
Copy Writer (ListedBuy)
Irving, TX -- Position description Candidate should provide their Portfolios to review along with their profiles.
Excellent, highly creative communication and critical-thinking skills 5+ years of professional writing background, with 3 years writing web and mobile content, preferably for interactive user experiences At ease managing multiple projects, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams Background in financial services, payments, B2B or B2C e-commerce is preferred Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, HCI, or related field Plan and write content for web and mobile, including interaction flows, emails, and product messaging.
Turn our client's global product requirements into a clear and engaging story for their customers (across all touch points including micro-content, UI labels, emails, and long-form copy) Present your work and articulate your design thinking to teammates, product owners
Content Writer (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Job description Job Description This role requires content management for the data products and accompanying metadata to ensure ease of navigation and discovery The Content Management Analyst is responsible for curating content (metadata) of data products supporting a wide variety of business functions The Analyst will provide industry best practices and contribute through hands on enrichment, and organization of data products in the Data Marketplace Responsibilities may include: Works independently or as part of a team on the development and support Content Management tasks Works with internal and external customers of the Data Marketplace to understand needs Performs analysis and review of data products for on-going improvement to the organization and ease of discovery aspects Keeps up with current technology trends and standards Performs user acceptance testing of application to ensure quality of code and proper application functionality Provides support during implementation efforts
Technical Writer / Content Creator (Tip Top Job)
Plano, TX -- for a Technical Writer/Content Creator to join our team in Dallas, TX. The perfect candidate will be a highly
Grant Writer/Fundraising Coordinator (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Seeking an experienced Grant Writer to assist with project obtaining educational vendor sponsorship
Technical Writer Level (Advertigo)
Desoto, TX -- the user s understanding. Requirements - Min of years of background as a Technical Writer - Min of a High
Senior Writer (Marketing / Finance) (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- If you are an experienced Senior Writer (Marketing/Finance) looking for a position with a leading company
CCL Programmer / Report Writer (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Writer Position description: Experience in Cerner CCL programming tools, data model, reporting
Web Content Writer (Dice)
Dallas, TX -- Description Web Content Writer - 3-five years of background! Ongoing contract work! TCG is looking
Senior technical writer (Jobs-Search)
Plano, TX -- Position title Technical Writer Location Plano, Texas, 75024 Duration three months (High possibility
Real Estate Writer (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- . We are seeking a highly skilled writer that can prepare marketing text, website text, ghost write
Clinical Content Writer (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Description: The Content Writer’s primary role is to research, write, edit and maintain high
Senior Technical Writer (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Senior Technical Writer Location: Plano, TX Duration: one year with possible extension upto 2 yrs
Freelance Reality TV Writer (The Resumator)
Dallas, TX -- a dynamic and driven writer, who is dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest viral trends? If so
Freelance News Writer (The Resumator)
Dallas, TX -- , movie, tv and video game news and rumors? Are you a self-starting, hard-working and dynamic writer who
Services Proposal Writer (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Job overview Summary: The Services Proposal Writer will ist the sales team to develop detailed
Information Security Policy Writer (Advertigo)
Dallas, TX -- Security Policy Writer. Demonstrated skill of working in a high energy environment and proven
Sr. Content Writer (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- DATA Services and for the people who work here. NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Sr. Content Writer
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer