Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Writer Jobs in Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX -- We are a company looking for qualified individuals to help out with writing tasks such as -short stories -movie scripts -ad scripts -sales scripts -articles -news feeds -PR web sites -blog posts ...and more. Position requirements include -Draft and create consumer cont for lifestyle and health-related web sites -Research new products and services with relation to the consumers -Create projects for blogs and other new media -Brand messages with reaching a large on-line audience You ll have the opportunity to work with big name companies and popular web sites in several niches from news geography sports entertainment travel and others. Requirements -High-school background or GED with an interest in writing for blogs stories and other publications -Strong writ communication expertise with expertise to proofread effectively -Expertise to manage multiple projects -Background with internet -Internet access on-line access We have full and part time positions available.
Content Writer (Professional Diversity Network)
Dallas, TX -- Position: Content Writer
Location: Dallas Area
Starts: Week of September 17th
Duration: Open ended
Writers needed (Advertigo)
Irving, TX -- I am looking for writers to write forms company. Compensated well and steady work.Contact me at my
Communications Writer (Professional Diversity Network)
Irving, TX -- Position: Communications Writer
Starts: Interviewing now
Tech Writer (ListedBuy)
Irving, TX -- Our client is looking to bring on a junior/mid-level Technical Writer You will primarily create
Technical Writer (TopUSAJobs)
Irving, TX -- Technical Writer (Contract) DETAILS Location: Irving, TX - NO REMOTE WORK!!! Job type: 9+ month
Service Writer (Global-free-classified-ads)
Dallas, TX -- Experienced Service Writer Needed! ESS Auto Fleet Service is currently seeking an individual who
Proposal Writer (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- Duties and Responsibilities Writes technical copy for proposal development and various operations and maintenance manuals and technical publications. Identifies potential issues in the project documents and requirements, and follows up with assigned teammates responsible for those task items. Prepares written text and coordinates layout and organization of narrative and graphics incorporated into business proposals, manuals and other documents according to prepared outlines and specifications. Researches available technical data including product info, operational concepts, technical approaches, drawings, design reports, equipment and test specifications in support of proposal development. Researches, develops and writes technical content for technical and management documents as required for proposals and contracts. Ensures technical documentation is accurate, complete, meets editorial and departmental specifications and adheres to standards for quality, graphics, coverage, format and style.
Technical Writer (The Resumator)
Plano, TX -- Career Opportunity
The Technical Writer will be responsible for researching and writing user
Senior Writer (Jobsxl)
Dallas, TX -- that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
As a Senior Writer
Technical Writer (ActiveHire)
Grapevine, TX -- Title: Technical WriterJobID: SM410686921If yes, apply toady and be a part of a team
Proposal Writer (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Summary: As a Proposal Writer, you will coordinate the production of proactively winning proposals
Proposal Writer (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards andopportunities that make AmerisourceBergen so special. Make your next careerchoice a confident one. We are currently seeking a Proposal Specialist, will provide key functional support whendeveloping proposals for manufacturer and payers. This position will work together with membersof the US Bioservices' business development and payer strategy salesorganizations and collaboratively with AmerisourceBergen affiliate businessunits and other internal departments to ensure the timely and accurateproduction of compliant proposal documents. This position will also provide proofreading and copy editing forvarious internal and external customer-facing materials This could includenewsletters, playbooks, presentations, memos and other common forms of businesscorrespondence US Bioservices has managed specialtypharmaceuticals since its inception in 1994. We use a national approach thatrecognizes the differences in regional care.
Content Writer (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- 3-five years background in content writing for the US market Min 3 yrs content writing background for the IT/ITeS industry - including marketing communications, copy writing/editing Conduct on-line research and write SEO friendly content according to the specific Industries Research and create Industry specific blogs, documents, web siteand social media content Flexible writing style to address multiple audiences while maintaining the brand voice To be responsible for brands communication on various social media platforms Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Journalism or Communications Media/PR background is preferred SDL2017
SERVICE WRITER Job (The Job Spider)
Arlington, TX -- Service writers ensure that a customer's needs are being fulfilled. Most commonly employed
Senior Writer (Marketing / Finance) (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- If you are an experienced Senior Writer (Marketing/Finance) looking for a position with a leading company
Analytical Technical Writer Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- Job Request for: Customer is looking to bring on-board an experienced technical writer to document
Contract Junior Hospitality Writer (The Resumator)
Dallas, TX -- About Wpromote
Here at Wpromote, 1 of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 pound. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Marriott, Verizon, Greystar, Dickies, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us 1 of the Best Places to Work in the US 2 years running according to Ad Age, and 1 of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 yrs in a row. Here’s why:
Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
Senior Technical Writer (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- Senior Technical Writer Location: Plano, TX Duration: 1 yr with possible extension upto 2 yrs
Services Proposal Writer (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Position summary Summary: The Services Proposal Writer will assist the sales team to develop
Technical Writer Job (The Job Spider)
Richardson, TX -- Buchanan Technologies is currently seeking an experienced Technical Writer for an immediate
Marketing Manager, Proposal Writer (Dealslister)
Richardson, TX -- /Research Team comprised of the Proposal Writers to support proposal services across all US and international
Assoc Producer / Writer (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- . This person must be a strong writer and storyteller and have an understanding of news production software
Claims Estimate Writer I (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Primary Purpose: Responsible for creating an estimate of damages to first and 3rd party material damage, by reviewing images received: via MyClaimPics, from the customer; from Copart Auto Auctions or from a 3rd party vendor. Also responsible for focusing on the needs of loss participants, identifying customer needs, and working to meet those needs using appropriate customer service skills for internal (claims adjusters) and external (policy holders and claimants). Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Following is a summary of the critical functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time. Learn to handle most aspects of material damage claims with supervisionDevelop a basic understanding of the content of all types of policies written by the companyDevelop a basic understanding of the insurance industry and the organizational relationships of the companyLearn how to determine subrogation or fraud
Web Content Writer (Dealslister)
Richardson, TX -- : Armor is looking for an experienced Web Content Writer to join our marketing team. We're looking
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer