Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Writer Jobs in Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX -- We are a company looking for qualified individuals to help out with writing tasks such as -short stories -movie scripts -ad scripts -sales scripts -articles -news feeds -PR web sites -blog posts ...and more. Job assignments include -Draft and create consumer cont for lifestyle and health-related web sites -Research new products and services with relation to the consumers -Create projects for blogs and other new media -Brand messages with reaching a large on-line audience You ll have the opportunity to work with big name companies and popular web sites in several niches from news geography sports entertainment travel and others. Requirements -High-school background or GED with an interest in writing for blogs stories and other publications -Strong writ communication abilities with expertise to proofread effectively -Expertise to manage multiple projects -Background with internet -Internet access on-line access We have full and part time positions available. Hours are flexible and range from - hours per week.
Tech Writer (ListedBuy)
Irving, TX -- Our client is looking to bring on a junior/mid-level Technical Writer You will primarily create
Service Writer (Global-free-classified-ads)
Dallas, TX -- Experienced Service Writer Needed! ESS Auto Fleet Service is currently seeking an individual who
Technical Writer (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Technical Writer Required : 206059_75204 Location: Dallas, TX US Position type: Service Contract
Resume Writer / Remote (Get It, LLC)
Dallas, TX -- Resume Writer / Remote
Mommy Jobs On-line (mommyjobsonline.com) is seeking professional resume
Technical Writer Level (Advertigo)
Desoto, TX -- the user s understanding. Requirements - Min of years of background as a Technical Writer - Min of a High
Senior Writer (Marketing / Finance) (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- If you are an experienced Senior Writer (Marketing/Finance) looking for a position with a leading company
Technical Writer : Network (Tip Top Job)
Dallas, TX -- Title: Technical Writer : Network Duration: through the end of 2019 Rate: 55/hr. + medical benefits
Resume Writer / Remote (Get It, LLC)
Arlington, TX -- Mommy Jobs On-line (mommyjobsonline.com) is seeking professional resume writers to work remotely
Resume Writer / Remote (Get It, LLC)
Carrollton, TX -- Mommy Jobs On-line (mommyjobsonline.com) is seeking professional resume writers to work remotely
Real Estate Writer (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- . We are seeking a highly skilled writer that can prepare marketing text, website text, ghost write
Senior Technical Writer (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Senior Technical Writer Location: Plano, TX Duration: one year with possible extension upto 2 yrs
Services Proposal Writer (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Job overview Summary: The Services Proposal Writer will ist the sales team to develop detailed
Customs entry writer (Jobs-Search)
Grapevine, TX -- CH Robinson - Grapevine, TX - What's the opportunity? As a Customs Entry Writer, you will work
Digital Content Writer/Editor (ListedBuy)
Irving, TX -- Overview WE BRING THE "WOW" ARE YOU READY TO BE A "WOW" MAKER? GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 yrs and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most incredible events in the world – think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement – and every detail in between – we bring brands to life Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it.
Information Security Policy Writer (Advertigo)
Dallas, TX -- Security Policy Writer. Proven background of working in a high energy environment and proven administrative
Copy Editor and Writer (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Overview Viverae is seeking a highly talented and motivated Copy Editor and Writer to edit
Writer (B2B) (2018077) (ListedBuy)
Irving, TX -- our offering. What you'll do: Under guidance from Senior Writer, author content for a series of white
Content Writer/Editor (ListedBuy)
Richardson, TX -- Position overview Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment where you learn something new every day? Are you interested in the possibility of working from home once a week? How about getting off work every Friday at 2:00 p.m.? If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you might be the person we’ve been looking for. A bit about us: At MGM Benefits Group, everybody works for their paycheck, but it’s what happens in between pay-periods that has ranked us among the elite in DFW’s “Top 100 Places to Work” list. With a rich 40-year history, we’ve built a team that is passionate about making an impact in clients’ lives who need affordable benefit solutions. Our team takes pride in working with top insurance carriers around the country to deliver our partnered brokers and clients the best deals possible on employee benefits. Our goal as the broker’s “best friend” is to help our brokers to the best of our abilities, treating them like we would a family member.
Communications Writer - Corptax (TopUSAJobs)
Plano, TX -- Longing to work for a forward-thinking, fast-paced tech company? Catapult your career by joining CSC Corptax, the market leader in business process and automation solutions for corporate tax. Our cloud-based applications set the trend for financial technology and attract tech-savvy individuals who get an adrenaline rush from creative success. You---ll hang with some of the brightest tax technology minds in Plano and improve business processes for the world---s most recognizable companies. Our casual, high-energy setting fosters independent thinking and new ideas. A solid salary and benefits package complements your professional growth for a new level of job satisfaction. We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join CSC Corptax in our Plano, TX office. Visit our website at: http://www.cscglobal.com/careers .
Scientific Technical Writer (Advertigo)
Arlington, TX -- Ocean Associates Inc. (OAI) is seeking a Scientific Technical Writer II Observer Support to provide
Policy & Procedure Writer # 743757 (iSmartRecruit)
Plano, TX -- Must Haves: Professional written correspondence skills Big focus is someone that can write really well, but not a ton of background is necessary – Can they take details and write it clearly NO TECHNICAL WRITING! This writing is for Consumer Lending/Sales department Open to recent graduate Expertise to translate current state of policies into future state based on business changes Intermediate knowledge of the Ms office of tools, including Outlook, Visio, Microsoft word, SharePoint, and other automation tools Expertise to independently perform multiple tasks with dynamic priorities High-school degree Please have applicants provide samples of writing work Preferred/ Nice-to-haves: Salesforce Knowledge Administration background Experience in developing and implementing administrative procedures Background in maintaining Knowledge Libraries Bachelor's Degree in English, Technical Writing, or combination of education and/or background
Copy Writer quot; Editor (Advertigo)
Plano, TX -- COPYWRITER EDITOR TRAXXAS is the world s premier designer and manufacturer of hobby-class high-performance radio controlled cars trucks helicopters and boats utilizing both nitro and electric power. TRAXXAS is known for delivering the industry s most award winning best-selling radio-controlled models. Our innovative cutting-edge designs have captured the imagination of performance-hungry enthusiasts everywhere and helped us to become number- in the industry. At TRAXXAS we take great pride in creating engineering manufacturing and supporting our own product. Our friendly accessibility and well-known reputation for customer and dealer support helped thousands of customers buy TRAXXAS products with confidence and feel good about...read moreApply NowCompany Images and contact details on Advertigo website.
SEO and Content Writer (Tip Top Job)
Dallas, TX -- Position overview Beauty and Hair is 1 of the leading hair retailers in the world and is searching for extraordinary digital marketing specialists to join our awesome team. Role Description Brief The SEO Specialist will be responsible for leading organic or earned media programs, with primary emphasis on SEO, content marketing, and data analysis. This role will be responsible for defining search strategies, managing ongoing campaign activities, and driving performance as a leader within our industry. This person should be a creative, out:of:the:box thinker as well as analytical with strong, critical:thinking skills. Assignments include: :Translating company objectives into effective search marketing strategies
:Defining measurable acquisition:based keyword and content strategies for SEO
:Providing advanced analysis and recommendations to support effective site accessibility and indexation (technical SEO ability)
Entry Writer/ Air Import Coordinator (TopUSAJobs)
Dallas, TX -- Position: Entry Writer/ Air Import CoordinatorLocation: Dallas, TX (DFW)Reporting to: Import
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer