Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Wholesale Jobs in Dallas, TX
Construction Equipment, wholesale sales (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Construction Equipment, wholesale sales Looking for reps with experience selling for wholesalers
Wholesale Sales Representative (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Position summary Role: Wholesale Sales Representative (Entry Level) Location: Dallas, TX Salary
Internal wholesaler sales (Jobs-Search)
Irving, TX -- details: We are currently searching to fill a position of Internal Wholesaler – Sales, to work in our
Wholesale Account Executive (Jobs2Careers)
Dallas, TX -- HomeXpress Mortgage Corp. is a fast-growing service-oriented leader in the wholesale Non
Wholesale Market Area Manager (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- in dealership wholesale part sales - Meet/exceed sales objectives - Work with Aftersales teams to achieve sales
External Wholesaler : Fixed Annuities (Tip Top Job)
Dallas, TX -- Alternate Locations:Dallas, TX (Texas); Fort Worth, TX (Texas); Houston, TX (Texas); Phoenix, AZ (Arizona); Plano, TX (Texas); San Antonio, TX (Texas) Relocation benefits is not available for this opportunity. Requisition 60453 About the Company Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas - Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement package Services and Group Protection - focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over seventeen million customer's lifestyles and retirement outcomes. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had 253 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2017.
Wholesale - Acquisitions Sales Associate (WizeHire)
Dallas, TX -- , referrals from past sellers or friends, and networking with other wholesalers and getting contracts signed
Conventional underwriter l wholesale (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain eight characters, 1 upper case letter, one number and one special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. Check It Out Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Wholesale financial crimes operational risk consultant wholesale financial (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- .org/finance/wholesale-financial-crimes-operational-risk-consultant-wholesale-financial-crimes-risk-contr-apply-i_i70872492
Principal data analyst wholesale applications (Jobs-Search)
Irving, TX -- that are currently available and apply on-line. Position overview Overview: The Principal Data Analyst for Wholesale
Wholesale Fashion Accessories Online Position (Advertigo)
Dallas, TX -- Sammi Trading is a wholesale fashion jewelry company. We have a store front as well as sell on
Internal wholesaler / regional sales consultant (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- minded Internal Wholesaler to build new and deepen existing financial advisor relationships across
Wholesale credit risk - vice president (Jobs-Search)
Plano, TX -- As a Credit Manager in Dealer Commercial Services, you must be able to operate independently and be a key resource concerning credit issues, policy ability and use your credit approval authority appropriately. The Credit Manager is expected to supervise and lead a team of Underwriters both locally and partner with our global team. A successful individual must possess and apply a broad understanding of the business environment including the auto industry, current events, and economic cycles. You will be a leader on the team and a contributing member to the deal flow process. With minimal guidance, you will be expected to approve and structure deals appropriately that are within your credit authority and provide guidance and recommendations on deals outside of your credit authority.
Wholesale Account Manager/National Sales Manager (The Resumator)
Dallas, TX -- Job description
The Wholesale Account Manager/National Sales Manager is responsible
Compliance consultant 4 - wholesale bank regulatory compliance (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- ://jobs-search.org/other-jobs/compliance-consultant-4-wholesale-bank-regulatory-compliance-apply-in-dallas_i66195005
Compliance officer - wholesale banking regulatory compliance (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- .org/other-jobs/compliance-officer-wholesale-banking-regulatory-compliance-apply-in-dallas_i92623642
Director- americas wholesale team manager job at citi (Jobs-Search)
Irving, TX -- Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile. Career Opportunity Director- Americas Wholesale Team
External wholesaler/regional sales director (southern california) (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- Relevant financial designations External Wholesaler/Regional Sales Director (Southern California
External wholesaler/regional sales director (southern california) (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- details visit www.nexpointfunds.com. Description: NexPoint Securities seeks an external wholesaler
Corporate - wholesale credit risk transformation - process strategy - (Jobs-Search)
Plano, TX -- and CROs across Wholesale Credit Risk, promoting consistency across LOBs and sub-LOBs, increasing data
Control manager - wholesale payments - executive director (Jobs-Search)
Plano, TX -- Advise the Sales functions on establishment of front office controls and policy adherence. Assess, monitor and advise on severity of critical inherent risks (existing and emerging) at the business unit level Evaluate and advise on control gaps/breaches Review action plans for above mentioned control gaps/breaches; ensuring material risks properly mitigated and validate execution and closure. Execute on the CIB Controls agenda. Business and thematic reviews, risk analysis, control deep dives: Conduct business and thematic reviews to deliver a consistent and improved control environment and/or address specific regulatory concerns Deep dive of errors and risk events to ensure all control gaps are highlighted and appropriate actions taken.
Credit servicing specialist ii - wholesale loan servicing (Jobs-Search)
Richardson, TX -- Position description: Responsible for any of the following and specific assignments may vary in order to achieve proper segregation of responsibilities: loan system and general ledger account reconciliation, resolving aged items in accounts, monitoring and clearing system rejects, performing limited variance analysis at the request of finance partners, initiating maintenance requests for general ledger accounts, posting of transactions to customer accounts, clearing items rejected from automated processes, performing maintenance to customer accounts, performing research and correcting problems, preparing and processing general ledger entries, monitoring ticklers and taking appropriate action, inputting and balancing batch work to the loan system, provide specialized processing support.
Full time wholesale product specialist 4327 (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- at a Sherwin-Williams commercial paint store, servicing wholesale customers. It will assist customers in person
Operational risk manager, wholesale payments - vp or ed (Jobs-Search)
Plano, TX -- Ensure that the Compliance, Conduct & Operational Risk Framework is in place and operating effectively across all regions. Act as point of ability for Operational risk, advising business partners and other functional groups, on emerging and key risk trends, risk events and issues, Key Risk Indicators and other metrics, risk appetite, tolerance and governance. Conduct Deep Dives and Significant Event Reviews identifying key risks and mitigation measures. Liaise with first and second line business partners on risk & control initiatives (eg Risk Identification, Risk Assessment and implementation of CORE). Develop, maintain, and review Operational Risk Policies, Standards and Procedures, monitoring implementation and on-going compliance. In crisis scenarios, independently assess operational resiliency processes (eg playbooks), highlight risk scenarios/recommend solutions and proactively manage risks resulting from existing or potential events.
External Annuity Wholesaler - Vice President of Annuity Sales (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Job Description Fast-growing national insurance agency seeks External Annuity Wholesaler - Vice
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer