Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Wholesale Jobs in Dallas, TX
Construction Equipment, wholesale sales (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Construction Equipment, wholesale sales Looking for reps with experience selling for wholesalers
Wholesale Sales Representative (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Job overview Role: Wholesale Sales Representative (Entry Level) Location: Dallas, TX Salary: $41
Wholesale hospitality underwriter (Jobs-Search)
Plano, TX -- of. Our expertise to attract and retain some of the finest people in the Wholesale Industry speaks
Internal wholesaler sales (Jobs-Search)
Irving, TX -- details: We are currently searching to fill a position of Internal Wholesaler – Sales, to work in our
Wholesale Market Area Manager (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- in dealership wholesale part sales - Meet/exceed sales objectives - Work with Aftersales teams to achieve sales
Wholesale Mortgage Account Executive (Jobs2Careers)
Dallas, TX -- Job overview
HomeXpress Mortgage Corp. is a fast-growing service-oriented leader in the wholesale
Conventional underwriter l wholesale (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain eight characters, 1 upper case letter, one number and one special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. Check It Out Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Dynamic Remote Underwriter for Wholesale (Tip Top Job)
Dallas, TX -- Job overview The underwriter will review regulatory compliance with disclosures, validate data used by an automated underwriting system and manual qualifications/overlays to decision loans. The underwriter will determine if the loan meets underwriting guidelines, product guidelines, investor qualifications and eligibility qualifications. The underwriter will update details regarding the loan transaction in the loan origination system with the appropriate status and loan conditions. In addition, the underwriter will review and clear conditions prior to closing. Conventional Mortgage Underwriter Responsibilities
1. Perform a cursory review of the loan file for compliance with Federal disclosure qualifications to include the Net Tangible Benefits worksheet.
2. Validate the data used by the AUS to make a credit decision. This includes but is not limited to:
- Thorough knowledge level with appraisals and all Income types
- Determine that the property meets investor guidelines.
Wholesale financial crimes operational risk consultant wholesale financial (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- .org/finance/wholesale-financial-crimes-operational-risk-consultant-wholesale-financial-crimes-risk-contr-apply-i_i70872492
Principal data analyst wholesale applications (Jobs-Search)
Irving, TX -- that are currently available and apply on-line. Position overview Overview: The Principal Data Analyst for Wholesale
Wholesale Fashion Accessories Online Position (Advertigo)
Dallas, TX -- Sammi Trading is a wholesale fashion jewelry company. We have a store front as well as sell on
Internal wholesaler / regional sales consultant (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- minded Internal Wholesaler to build new and deepen existing financial advisor relationships across
Wholesale Account Manager/National Sales Manager (The Resumator)
Dallas, TX -- Job overview
The Wholesale Account Manager/National Sales Manager is responsible
Sr. analyst, wholesale planning-commodity management (Jobs-Search)
Irving, TX -- that are currently available and apply on-line. Position description Overview: This position will assist Wholesale
Compliance consultant 4 - wholesale bank regulatory compliance (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- ://jobs-search.org/other-jobs/compliance-consultant-4-wholesale-bank-regulatory-compliance-apply-in-dallas_i66195005
Wholesale Apparel Entry-level Inside Sales (The Resumator)
Grapevine, TX -- of contact to our wholesale sales team. This position would be responsible for phone screening all new
Internal Annuity Wholesaler : Life Insurance Agency (Tip Top Job)
Dallas, TX -- Job Description Fast:growing national insurance agency seeks Internal Annuity Wholesaler to join
External Annuity Wholesaler - Vice President of Annuity Sales (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Job Description Fast-growing national insurance agency seeks External Annuity Wholesaler - Vice
Wholesale credit project manager - vice president (Jobs-Search)
Plano, TX -- • Very strong end-to-end project organizational skills from business case development through implementation. • Expertise to build consultative relationships with senior management, becoming a trusted partner for thinking strategically about the risk management organization and within the broader context of the overall JP Morgan Chase strategy. • Strong background in analyzing and transforming operating models to improve efficiency and effectiveness through technology enhancements, process re-engineering, policy, governance and organization structure. • Project planning and analysis – including detailed project plans, documenting scope and business requirements, detailing issues& problems; drafting business and technical data flows • Very strong critical and creative thinking skills with expertise to synthesize complex data to develop business insights, fact base analysis and hypotheses to solve complex problems.
Real Estate Agent: Wholesale Real Estate Investment (The Resumator)
Fort Worth, TX -- maybe even years before someone decides to buy?
About our industry: Wholesale Real Estate Investment
Real Estate Agent: Wholesale Real Estate Investment (The Resumator)
Dallas, TX -- maybe even years before someone decides to buy?
About our industry: Wholesale Real Estate Investment
Area sales manager - wholesale distributor channel (dallas) (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, renewable fuels and convenience store retailing. The refining assets consist of refineries operated in Tyler and Big Spring, Texas, El Dorado, Arkansas and Krotz Springs, Louisiana with a combined nameplate crude throughput capacity of 302,000 barrels per day. The logistics operations primarily consist of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek US Holdings, Inc.and its affiliates own approx 63% (including the two percent general partner interest) of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE:DKL) is a growth-oriented master limited partnership focused on owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets. The convenience store retail business is the largest 7-Eleven licensee in the United States and operates approx 300 convenience stores in central and west Texas and New Mexico.
Compliance Consultant 4 - Wholesale Bank Regulatory Compliance (TopUSAJobs)
Dallas, TX -- Job summary Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact details (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will...
3805 agronomy retail and wholesale location manager central illinois - plano (Jobs-Search)
Plano, TX -- ://jobs-search.org/retail/3805-agronomy-retail-and-wholesale-location-manager-central-illinois-plano-apply-in-plano_i64473712
Corporate , wholesale credit risk , corporates - executive director - plano (Jobs-Search)
Plano, TX -- J.P.Morgan'sWholesale Banking business (Corporate & Investment Bank and CommercialBank) is a global
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer