Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Surgery Jobs in Dallas, TX
Surgery Nurse (Advertigo)
Desoto, TX -- Surgery Nurse Columbus Ohio Full time Are you a strong experienced Surgery Nurse We d love to add
Surgery Scheduler (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- The Surgery Scheduler performs all aspects of patient scheduling activities and provides
Surgery Scheduler (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- ESSENTIAL WORK SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES: Provides professional customer service by obtaining and verifying necessary demographic and insurance info. Responsible for making and scheduling future patient appointments Books, coordinates, and reschedules patient appointments as needed Updates and maintains daily schedules for field technicians Ensures that all cases are covered Willingness to work on-call as needed Maintains and updates current info on schedules ensuring that patients are scheduled properly Communicates in a polite, prompt helpful manner and provides any necessary instructions/directions Obtains insurance info; may require verification by contacting insurance companies Reviews all forms for accuracy and completion according to office policies prior to accepting May assist with filing charts, demographic forms, HIPAA Acknowledgement forms, etc. Assists with answering the phone and transferring to appropriate staff.
Clinic RN - Plastic Surgery (CampusRN.com)
Plano, TX -- We are a very comprehensive cosmetic surgery practice with multiple physicians, our own ASC
Remote General Surgery Coder (Jobs2Careers)
Denton, TX -- A healthcare coding company has a current position open for a Remote General Surgery Coder
Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgery Physician (TopUSAJobs)
Dallas, TX -- Surgery-Cardiovascular opening in Dallas, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you
Physician istant Cardiothoracic Surgery (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Physician istant Cardiothoracic Surgery Plano, Texas Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased
Surgery Registered Nurse (Advertigo)
Desoto, TX -- Top-notch Surgery Operating Room nurse needed We are looking for an operating room nurse to provide
Registered Nurse Outpatient Surgery (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- Registered Nurse Outpatient Surgery Schedule: Full-time - Variable Days - Call Required
Physician Assistant Cardiothoracic Surgery (Equest)
Dallas, TX -- Physician Assistant Cardiothoracic Surgery Plano, Texas Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased
Orthopedic Surgery Coder (getitllc)
Carrollton, TX -- to be part of this exciting team. We are hiring now and have an immediate need for an Orthopedic Surgery
Orthopedic Surgery Coder (getitllc)
Dallas, TX -- to be part of this exciting team. We are hiring now and have an immediate need for an Orthopedic Surgery
Dental Assistant - Oral Surgery (ListedBuy)
Arlington, TX -- Position overview At Smile Brands, and its affiliated offices: Monarch Dental located in Arlington ,we create Smiles for Everyone. Whether you’re a patient, doctor, or employee, you will enjoy our comfortable and dynamic culture. We live by the G3 attitude of Greeting, Guiding, and Gratitude. Going to the office every day shouldn’t be routine because it should be more than just a workplace. You’ll enjoy working in a dynamic group practice setting alongside GPs and other Specialty Clinicians to provide excellent dental care and smiles for every patient. We also offer the opportunity for career growth and advancement. Take your career to the next level where you will be rewarded financially and professionally. Benefits: We offer an attractive salary and benefits package, which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, 401(k), paid vacation, sick time, holiday pay, and employee perks & discounts.
Day Surgery RN (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Day Surgery RN-(18007249) Description The Registered Nurse (RN) exhibits and executes Baylor Scott
Surgery Center Medical Assistant (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- in the surgery center with documenting the patient encounter into the EMR system. along with performing various
RN/PT (Surgery Center) (ListedBuy)
Grand Prairie, TX -- at our Surgery Center Required functions Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
Surgery - OR Team Leader RN (Dealslister)
Denton, TX -- SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: The Perioperative RN Team Leader plans, directs, coordinates and evaluates the overall clinical practices and activities necessary for the operating room to function on a daily basis; Participates in the interviewing of employees and participates in the development and implementation of policies and procedures; Ensures the availability of all supplies, equipment and instrumentation needed for scheduled cases; Helps maintain accountability for fees for supplies and equipment in the operating room and reduce waste. Must be able to identify, intervene appropriately and resolve problems in a timely and respectful manner; be able to use leadership skills to promote teamwork by example. Must be able to function as Perioperative RN in the role of circulator and/or scrub as needed to maintain clinical skills and serve as a role model in the operating room by following AORN Guidelines for Perioperative Practice, and WHS policies and procedures.
Physician Assistant - Trauma Surgery (Equest)
Dallas, TX -- EducationMaster's Degree Physician Assisstant ReqExperience1 Year As a Physician Assistant. PrefLicenses and CertificationsPA - Physician Assistant Upon Hire ReqSkills Active listening and learning, critical thinking, reading comprehension, excellent communication, time management, judgment and decision making.SupervisionIndividual ContributorADA RequirementsWorking Indoors 67% or more Mechanical Hazards 1-33% Electrical Hazards 1-33%OSHATasks involving exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.Physical DemandsLight Work Requirements Perform history and physical exams on new and established patients and those being seen for follow up appointments. Consult with the supervising physician as needed. 20% Provide follow up and health maintenance care to patients in accordance with established protocols or specific instructions from the supervising physician. 20% Initiate appropriate treatment and testing required for evaluation of illness based on training and background.
Surgery Center Administrator (CampusRN.com)
Plano, TX -- Nursing or Master's degree preferred. Manage the clinical departments of nursing, central supply, medical records, and housekeeping, and supervise the...
Surgery Scheduling Coordinator/Administrative Assistant (CampusRN.com)
Addison, TX -- Job mandates utilization of clinical knowledge to schedule appropriate procedures/surgeries per
Surgery - Surgeon Medical Director - Trauma (TopUSAJobs)
Arlington, TX -- Surgery-General opening in Arlington, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by Doc
Registered Nurse Day Surgery PRN (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Medical City Dallas RN Registered Nurse Day Surgery PRN The Day Surgery Registered Nurse (RN
Orthopedic Surgery Medical Coding Specialist (getitllc)
Rowlett, TX -- for an Orthopedic Surgery Coder with at least 2 years background.
This position will provide high
Orthopedic Surgery Medical Coding Specialist (getitllc)
Royse City, TX -- for an Orthopedic Surgery Coder with at least 2 years background.
This position will provide high
Registered Nurse Day Surgery - PRN (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- The Registered Nurse (RN) exhibits and executes Baylor Scott & White Health's (BSWH) Values & Behaviors in delivering and coordinating patient care. Utilizing the BSWH nursing professional practice model, the RN is a licensed professional who is responsible for: using clinical reasoning developing, implementing and evaluating the nursing plan of care managing both emotional and physical patients assessing patient and family level of understanding to provide good communication and education working collaboratively with medical staff providing quality care in a compassionate and professional manner The ideal candidate for the Registered Nurse (RN) position will be compassionate, caring and experienced in developing/implementing the plan of care for each patient, making recommendations for patient interventions, and collaborating with other health care providers to deliver care and document outcomes.
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer