Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Support Services Jobs in Dallas, TX
Support Analyst, IT Support Services (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Title: Support Analyst, IT Support ServicesContract PositionUnable to sponsorLocal Dallas/Ft Worth
Support services representative (Jobs-Search)
Frisco, TX -- to the next step POSITION DETAILS Responsible for providing clerical support services in addition to providing
Bilingual internet support services (Jobs-Search)
Addison, TX -- Bi-lingual Technical Support Representative Monday - Friday 11:30 - 7:30 $19.00 Our client is known
Director of Police Support Services (Dealslister)
Lewisville, TX -- , delegating work assignments, evaluating, counseling, and disciplining of the Support Services staff
Support Services Specialist (Equest)
Dallas, TX -- The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that is representative of the communities we serve. ORGANIZATIONAL SUMMARY: The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (FRB-Dallas) is 1 of twelve regional Reserve Banks in the Federal Reserve System and serves the Eleventh Federal Reserve District, which consists of Texas, northern Louisiana, and southern New Mexico. The Bank was founded in 1914 and has locations in Dallas, El Paso, Houston, and San Antonio. Together with the Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., the twelve regional Reserve Banks form the Federal Reserve System and function as the nation's central bank. The System's basic purpose is to provide a flow of money and credit that will foster orderly economic growth and a stable dollar.
CAT Support Service Manager (Adzuna)
Irving, TX -- SUPPORT Service Department operational goals, including: effective management and development of human
Support Services Specialist (Logic Melon)
Carrollton, TX -- -school
Respond to client's requests or questions via phone, email, portal or fax
Admin Support Services Director (Adzuna)
Sunnyvale, TX -- Education Required: Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related position or equivalent background required Preferred: MBA Background Required: Ten years progressive management experience with at least 5 years managerial background in a hospital/healthcare setting. Non-Clinical/Administrative SDL2017
Support Services Supervisor (Adzuna)
Frisco, TX -- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or expertise required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the critical functions. Intermediate Microsoft office suite (Ms word, Microsoft excel) Intermediate knowledge of ICD9/CPT4 codes and payor qualifications Current knowledge of National Uniformed Billing Code, CPT/HCPC, ICD-9 and UB-04 Intermediate knowledge of HIPAA guidelines Intermediate written correspondence expertise Expertise to multi-task Strong leadership and management expertise EDUCATION / BACKGROUND Include min education, technical training, and/or background required to perform the job.
Product Support & Service Sales Rep (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Product Support & Service Sales Rep Dallas, TX Apply Description The Product Support & Service
Call Center Technical Support (Service (ListedBuy)
Arlington, TX -- Support Associate will respond to customer inquiries while utilizing online materials, or seeking
IT Support Manager, Service Desk (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- a talented individual for an IT Support Manager, Service Desk who is responsible for managing a team
Support Services Manager, Out of Network Solutions (Adzuna)
Irving, TX -- POSITION DESCRIPTION: This position is responsible for all facets in support and service processes
Desktop Support / Service Delivery Lead Job (The Job Spider)
Grand Prairie, TX -- Buchanan Technologies is currently seeking an Executive Desktop Support / Service Delivery Lead
Service Support Representative (Get It, LLC)
Dallas, TX -- Service Support Representative needs one year service support background
Service Support Representative (Get It, LLC)
Mesquite, TX -- Service Support Representative needs one year service support background
Customer Service Support Specialist (Dealslister)
Mesquite, TX -- of a Customer Service Support Specialist with background working in customer service, customer relations
Services/Support Coordinator (Tip Top Job)
Richardson, TX -- responsibilities of service tech role, call management, office automation assistance, remote team support, etc
Customer Service/Support Rep (Get It, LLC)
Duncanville, TX -- Mommy Jobs On-line is seeking a HME Support Representative to answer incoming calls, voice mails
NOC Specialist // IT Service Support (ListedBuy)
Arlington, TX -- Title: NOC Specialist // IT Service Support Location: Grapevine, TXDuration: 8 mons The position
Sales Support Associate : Customer Service and Sales Support (Tip Top Job)
Dallas, TX -- Position overview We have recently expanded into Texas and plan to double in size again within the next year. We have a proven work history in the home improvement and telecommunications industries and have recently signed a MAJOR national account that requires us to hire for entry:level marketing and sales positions with RAPID, merit:based advancement opportunity. We pride ourselves on providing clients with a personal, professional approach to promotional marketing and customer acquisition. Our talented team of marketing professionals represent our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community. In order for our organization to prosper, we are aggressively seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals who are searching for an opportunity to quickly work their way from ENTRY:LEVEL into a position in MANAGEMENT, overseeing campaigns for our clients and managing a staff of 15+ employees. Our company strongly believes in developing our people into the future leaders of our organization.
Customer Service & Sales Support (Dealslister)
Garland, TX -- Position overview Customer Service & Sales Support Are you a Customer Service professional looking
Service and Support Specialist (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Join the Intuit's ProConnect Tax Group and become a teammember with the Intuit Tax On-line Service
Customer Service- Support Desk Job (The Job Spider)
Irving, TX -- skilled customer support associate for 1 of our local Fortune 500 clients. We specialize in matching
Customer Service Support Specialist - Bilingual (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position description We are looking for a Multilingual Customer Service Support Specialist to join
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer