Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Solar Jobs in Dallas, TX
Solar Technician (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Overview The Solar Technician is responsible for performing site surveys on upcoming projects
Solar Installer - DA TX (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job overview Solar Installers Top Pay We are a residential solar sales and installation company
Sales Representative - Solar (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Solar is seeking a motivated individual to join our direct solar sales team as an Energy Consultant
Professional Solar Consultant (Dealslister)
Arlington, TX -- Position description Kosmos Solar is a fast growing, locally owned solar company based in the heart
Solar Territory Sales Manager (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job Description TERRITORY SALES MANAGER- AEE Solar JOB DESCRIPTION Territory Sales Manager (TSM
Solar Site Auditor - DA TX (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job details Premier Solar Solutions (Sunruns Largest build Partner) has entered the Dallas / Fort
Solar Energy Outside Sales Consultant (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- to expand rapidly as customer awareness and demand for solar increases. We have long
Door To Door Solar Canvassing Rockstars Needed (Tip Top Job)
Mckinney, TX -- Position details Solar Door To Door Canvassers Needed Big Money Potential Base Pay + Commissions
Sales Manager : Solar Engineering, Procurement and Construction (Tip Top Job)
Plano, TX -- Job summary JOB DESCRIPTION The Solar EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) Sales Manager
Solar Field Service Tech - DA TX (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Position description The Solar Service Technician will report to the Field Service department
Brand Ambassador / Appointment Setter (Tip Top Job)
Arlington, TX -- Position description Welcome to Sunrun Retail Solar Advisors are Sunruns brand ambassadors
Overhaul Test Technician (Equest)
Desoto, TX -- conformance to Solar and/or customer specifications. Duties will include: • Installation, testing
Assoc Overhaul Technician - Tagging, Material Movement (Equest)
Desoto, TX -- to operate manual and electric pallet jacks.Headquartered in San Diego, California, USA, Solar Turbines
Residential Electrician - DA TX (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position details Rapidly growing, nationwide Solar Company has opening for a residential
Overhaul Warehousing Tech - Field Repair (Equest)
Desoto, TX -- This position is accountable for supporting the movement of material for the Field Repair of turbine engines and related equipment through the Field Repair process utilizing standard warehousing, inventory control and material movement processes within a manufacturing environment. DIMENSIONS Recognized as a thorough knowledgeable leader among peers within workgroup within the value stream. Works under very minimal supervision. NATURE AND SCOPE Must have background in a warehousing, logistics, manufacturing or remanufacturing environment and must also have forklift background and Gas Turbine background desired. Proficient technical skills, familiar with Excel, microsoft word, internet and BaaN 5c, and RF scanners. Must have demonstrated expertise to operate material handling equipment such as overhead crane, forklifts, order picker and pallet jacks in a safe manner to properly handle large pieces of equipment utilized in the warehousing, logistics and production value streams.
Product Manager (Broadbean)
Plano, TX -- SNI Companies has partnered with a reputable global manufacturing company in far North Dallas seeking a high-level Product Manager to joining their team. This position will join executive leadership, with the most important responsibility of this role being to recommend the strategic marketing direction to be implemented by the business. A background in logistics in supply chain, background in management and a strategic thinker. This position plays an instrumental role in driving the marketing activities of the business, both short and longterm, and providing input to internal resources on the future direction of the business. Responsibilities: * Implement and drive a 5-year strategic marketing plan including high-quality regional business strategy * Collaborate with internal team to develop comprehensive business plans * Contribute to the development of the global marketing strategy * Evaluate and make recommendations of improvement regarding supply and demand factors in North America * Prepare monthly
Dallas, TX -- . As the largest dedicated residential solar company in the United States, we have outstanding opportunities
Experienced Roofing Sales Reps Only (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- . Aspenmark Roofing and Solar is a top 100 roofing contractor in the United states. We have been on the cover
Outside Sales Representative (Tip Top Job)
Dallas, TX -- Position overview Sunrun is the leading player in the home solar market. We help homeowners replace
Life Insurance Broker - Stop prospectingâstart selling $100K (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position summary We are looking for enthusiastic leaders in the Dallas, TX area to join our growing company and help families protect their futures with life insurance and other financial products. If you are new in the field, we will provide you the best training in the industry. If you are experienced in business management and marketing, we will give you the support you need to ensure your success. The perfect candidate must possess a strong work ethic and fantastic communication abilities. You must be passionate about helping people and driven—yet humble and coachable. This sales position involves no cold calling, no door knocking, and no begging for business. No high-pressure sales tactics are needed—or allowed We work exclusively with clients who asked for our help. Here's how it works: Our central office sends letters to recent home buyers, inviting them to apply for home mortgage protection insurance. These prospects are HOT to protect their new investment with the products we offer.
Paralegal/ Legal Secretary (Broadbean)
Arlington, TX -- Paralegal/ Legal Secretary An respected oil & gas company in the Mid-cities are of DFW is looking for a paralegal or legal secretary to join their team on a project basis. While the position is contracted for 1 month, there is a possibility for a longer tenure. This is a great foot-in-the-door for the right applicant seeking to enter the oil & gas industry on the professional side. Hours: Monday-Friday, eight a.m.- 5 p.m. Pay: $26 per hour Position description: The company is looking for a paralegal or legal secretary to join the team for a month long project. The applicant will be helping the company reorganize and upload various corporate legal files pertaining to land purchases, leases, mineral rights, and legal proceedings. The applicant will be a motivated self-starter with great attention to detail and an analytical mind. Though the project is scheduled for four weeks of work, there is an opportunity for the right applicant to continue with the company after the specified contract period.
Outside Sales -Renewable Energy- F/T Benefits Base Commission (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- to expand rapidly as customer awareness and demand for solar increases. We have long
In Home Sales Representative (Dealslister)
Fort Worth, TX -- solutions for solar, energy management and security we look forward to hearing from you. We have been named
Outside Sales Representative (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- the Envirosolar family. If you are passionate about leading customer service, technology solutions for solar
Outside Sales Consultant (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- solutions for solar, energy management and security we look forward to hearing from you. We have been named
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer