Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Secretary Jobs in Dallas, TX
Plano, TX -- Secretary Full-time Medical City Plano Since opening our doors in 1975, Medical City Plano has
Legal Secretary (Get It, LLC)
Dallas, TX -- Location: Dallas, Texas, 75202, United StatesPosted: 01/15/2019Position Title: Legal Secretary
Legal Secretary (NationJob)
Dallas, TX -- Location: Dallas, Texas, 75202, United States
Job title: Legal Secretary
Unit Secretary (JobDiagnosis)
Dallas, TX -- Unit Secretary / Clinical Secretary Full-time Medical City Dallas Founded in 1974, Medical City
Secretary Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- We are looking for a SECRETARY (LEGAL ASSISTANT title if you bill hours) for a high energy
Legal Secretary (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Bachelor's degree is preferred. Summary: The Legal Secretary is responsible for performing
Legal Secretary (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Handles incoming calls and is the face of firm greeting clients, and all correspondence in and out of the firm Prepare and transmit the firms billing using Clio Prepare and submit request for medical records for the personal injury cases Prepare closing binders and letters for estate planning clients Manage the firm's registered agent practice Handle the firm's e-filing of court documents Handle the firm's client paper files Other duties as assigned Qualifications High attention to detail Self starter, team member, outgoing Willingness to learn and highly organized Strong people skills Type 50 WPM Proficient in Ms word, Ms excel, Power Point and Timeslips Billing in Clio a plus Benefits Salary - DOE PAID-TIME-OFF 401K
Legal Secretary (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- Position description The essential job responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, the following: · Provides administrative support to Legal Team · Maintains organizational structure of internal record keeping, both paper and electronic · Maintains Legal Team calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel; recording and monitoring transaction, litigation, and/or internal deadlines; monitoring document retrieval, evidence-gathering; anticipating changes in litigation or transaction preparation requirements. · Represents Legal Team and Paralegal by communicating and obtaining info; following-up on delegated assignments; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to attorney. · Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney info confidential. · Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems. · Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
Legal Secretary Assistant (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- an experienced Executive Assistant/Legal Secretary for a Senior Partner in an extremely busy law firm. Must have
Litigation Legal Secretary Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- SNI has partnered with a growing law firm in Downtown Dallas seeking an experienced Legal Secretary
Executive Secretary II Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- Executive Secretary The Executive Secretary is responsible for managing a broad range
Litigation Legal Secretary (Broadbean)
Dallas, TX -- Legal Secretaries. These roles support a group of very busy attorneys, and require applicants
Bilingual Legal Secretary Job (The Job Spider)
Addison, TX -- . Requirements: Multilingual Legal Secretary Certification/degree a plus Criminal law, personal injury
Legal Secretary Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- companies has been named "One of the Best Places to Work" for six years! We are seeking a Legal Secretary
Litigation Legal Secretary Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- a Litigation Legal Secretary to their team. The ideal candidate with have background within Bankruptcy
Administrative Secretary - Human Resources (Adzuna)
Flower Mound, TX -- Description Under direct supervision, performs detailed clerical duties for the Human Resources Manager. Supports additional Human Resources Division staff members as needed. Examples of Duties Assists the Human Resources Manager with all aspects of the benefits function to include: preparing new hire benefits packets, informational materials, personnel files, and medical files. Processes health insurance and optional benefits claim registers, retiree payments, vendor invoices, and check requests. Assists with coordination, scheduling, and set up of Human Resource events such as the wellness fair, benefits fair, open enrollment, lunch and learns, training meetings, new hire orientations, and others, by making facility arrangements, tracking reservations, ordering food and materials, etc. Acts as a 1st point of contact for general public and internal customers via in person, over the phone, and through email. Responds to questions regarding Town and departmental policies.
Transactional/Real Estate Legal Secretary (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Position summary Legal Secretary for Corporate/Estate Planning/General Business Partner
Unit Secretary, FT (11181-147) (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- The Unit Secretary is responsible for departmental functions in support of the hospital mission
Local pharmaceutical company is looking for secretaries (Advertigo)
Dallas, TX -- Local pharmaceutical company is looking for secretaries to begin in months in a fulltime position
Litigation Legal Secretary - Administrative Assistant (ListedBuy)
Carrollton, TX -- Position description Requirements and Responsibilities: Legal secretary/legal assistant position
Real Estate Legal Secretary Job (The Job Spider)
Addison, TX -- Secretary with Real Estate experience to their team. The perfect candidate will be thick skinned and highly
Patient Care Secretary (PCS) - Inpatient (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- The Patient Care Secretary is responsible for all patient care related clerical procedures and facilitates
Secretary to Principal - Canyon Ranch Elementary (Adzuna)
Coppell, TX -- Position title: Secretary to Elementary School Principal Reports to: Principal Department
Secretary to the Director of Prestonwood Pregnancy Center (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- Summary: Provides administrative and clerical assistance to the Director of the Prestonwood Pregnancy Center. Responsibilities: Provide administrative assistance to the Director, to include scheduling appointments, answering telephone, ordering office supplies, composing and creating corresGrowing relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior Previous background supporting a senior or executive staff member. Excellent attention to detail Team member Effective communication expertise, both written and oral Multilingual Spanish/English helpful. Intermediate to Advanced skills in Ms office products SDL2017
Med/Surg Unit Secretary - PRN Days (Adzuna)
Sunnyvale, TX -- as a Unit Secretary preferred. Certifications Required: CPR Clerical/Administrative SDL2017
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer