Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Science Jobs in Dallas, TX
Ag Science - Animal Science Teacher (Education America Network)
Arlington, TX -- Science - Animal Science Teacher 9-12 Grades: 9-12 ROLE AND PURPOSE: Provide students with appropriate
Director of Data Science (TopUSAJobs)
Garland, TX -- We are seeking a Director of Data Science to lead our applied data science team to create
Decision Science Analyst I (Jobs2Careers)
Plano, TX -- change. The essence of work performed by the Decision Science Analyst involves gathering, manipulating
Senior Associate, Data Science (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Publicis Sapient is Driving Digital Transformation and Leading Change; this requires big thinkers who bring insight, knowledge, technical acumen and passion for innovation.
We offer the opportunity to join a recognized leader in developing and delivering groundbreaking solutions for today s dynamic global marketplace and an award-winning culture that fosters growth and leadership. We are looking for individuals deeply passionate about strategic business applications for artificial intelligence and machine learning. This individual will work closely with product development and leadership teams to build and launch innovative technology solutions for digital advertising and analytics.
Requirements: Ph. D or Master s in computational field where ML was used in research + 1-2yrs experience Expertise to design models and algorithms to getting hands on for coding complex areas Strong communications skills to explain their modeling approach and reasoning to others Expertise to understand and vet business
Building Sciences Consultant (Tip Top Job)
Plano, TX -- Building Sciences Consultant Braun Intertec Plano, Texas Plano, TX : Braun Intertec Corp. seeks
Director, Data Science (Tip Top Job)
Plano, TX -- Job details Director, Data Science Ateroz has teamed up with nationally ranked global firm looking
Materials Science Patent Attorney (BCG Attorney Search)
Dallas, TX -- Dallas office of an AmLaw firm seeks materials science patent attorney with 1- 4 yrs of background
Materials Science Patent Agent (BCG Attorney Search)
Dallas, TX -- Dallas office of an AmLaw firm seeks materials science patent agent with 1- 4 yrs of background
Data Science Engineer (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- DATA SCIENCE ENGINEER PROJECT DETAILSLOCATION: Dallas, TexasSTART DATE: ASAPLOA: 3-6 mnth contract
Computer Science Technology Specialist (BCG Attorney Search)
Dallas, TX -- or computer science, and experience with blockchain, AI and security work. Mandarin language is required
Computer Science Patent Attorney (BCG Attorney Search)
Dallas, TX -- Office. Should have an advanced technical degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Physics
Math and Science Tutors Needed (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- and science. Please apply if & only if you have the following credentials: Min of 1yr of teaching or tutoring
Medical Science Liaison- Biosimilars (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Job summary Make a Difference Each person has the expertise to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here’s how this role will help: · Engage in meaningful proactive and reactive peer-to-peer discussions with healthcare professionals regarding our biosimilars portfolio and the respective disease state via scientific exchange. · Develop strong relationships with emerging healthcare professionals, Key Opinion Leaders and key academic institutions and researchers. · Provide details on new research directions, ideas, practices in patient care and identify unmet medical needs. · Act as a liaison between National and Regional Thought Leaders and client to extend the Medical Affairs brand strategy. · Interact with Healthcare Professionals to develop educational materials (e.g.
Principal, Education | Science | Tech (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Position overview Principal, Education | Science | Tech Principal, Education | Science | Tech
Science Teacher 7-8 (Education America Network)
Arlington, TX -- -2020 Science Teacher 7-8 ROLE AND PURPOSE: Provide students with appropriate learning activities
Science Teacher / Coach (Education America Network)
Irving, TX -- position(s): HS Science Teacher / Coach (2019-2020 SY) Location: MacArthur High-school Primary Purpose
8th Grade Science Teacher (Education America Network)
Irving, TX -- position(s): eighth Grade Science Teacher (2019-2020 SY) Location: de Zavala Middle School Primary Purpose
Computer Science Patent Agent (BCG Attorney Search)
Dallas, TX -- Dallas office of an AmLaw firm seeks patent agent with background. The applicant will be responsible for performing highly complex and sensitive client work requiring a high-level of professional capability and skill. Will be preparing draft patent applications and draft responses to communications from the USPTO. Assisting attorneys in the delivery of quality legal services to clients in an efficient and cost effective manner. Prepare draft patent applications in particular incorporating scientific aspects of inventions. Prepare draft responses to communications from U.S. and foreign patent offices with regard to factual and other scientific matters. Discuss the scientific aspects of inventions with clients and inventors and thereafter provide attorneys with a report on those discussions. Communicate with, and act as liaison between, inventors and Patent and Trademark Office in connection with all aspects of patent application process.
Life Science Manager (CampusRN.com)
Dallas, TX -- Our healthcare professionals serve a distinct group of clients that are involved in the discovery, development, manufacturing and sale of pharmaceuticals,…
Manager of Data Science (Jobs2Careers)
Dallas, TX -- Exciting opportunity with our retail client in Dallas that is growing and developing their analytics team and looking to add a Manager of Pricing and Promotions. This Manager of Pricing and Promotions will oversee the development of statistical models along with utilizing advanced analytic techniques to derive insights to answer business questions from business stakeholders. Salary ranges depending on background.
Master's degree in a Quantitative Field like Statistics, Mathematics, or Business Analytics
2-five years of analytics background
Knowledge of modeling techniques and statistics
Background utilizing tools like SQL and R or Python
Strong communication expertise
Keywords: SQL, R, Python, statistical modeling, predictive analytics, retail, data mining, pricing analytics, pricing, promotions, marketing analytics
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Health Science - PLTW Biomedical Science Teacher 9-12 (Education America Network)
Arlington, TX -- -2020 Health Science - PLTW Biomedical Science Teacher 9-12 ROLE AND PURPOSE: Provide students with appropriate
Teach Computer Science in England - Frisco (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- opportunity to middle/high school computer science--teachers to secure a long term position. We are currently
Medical Science Liaison - Oncology (Dallas) (TopUSAJobs)
Dallas, TX -- POSITION DETAILS:
Ferring Pharmaceuticals is building its Oncology division with a mission to create a new standard of care for people living with non-muscle invasive bladder cancer who are unresponsive to BCG treatment, a population in urgent need of novel, effective and well-tolerated therapies. With an investigational therapy in Phase three clinical development, Ferring is building its commercial Uro-Oncology team and seeks applicants who share our background and passion.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven biopharmaceutical company devoted to identifying, developing and marketing innovative products in the fields of oncology, reproductive health, women s health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology, microbiome restoration, and orthopedics.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Ferring is a global, top 50 pharmaceutical company, privately owned with over 6,500 employees in nearly 60 countries. Ferring s US operations employ approx 800 people.
data science | Machine Learning Lead (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Role :data science | Machine Learning LeadLocation : Dallas, TXDuration: 12 mons - provided by Dice
Forensic Science Teacher 9-12 (Education America Network)
Arlington, TX -- -2020 Forensic Science Teacher 9-12 ROLE AND PURPOSE: Provide students with appropriate learning activities
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer