Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Science Jobs in Dallas, TX
Texas Medical Science Liaison (pure-jobs)
Dallas, TX -- City Dallas State Texas [TX] Title Texas Medical Science Liaison Job ID 66867 Overview You’re Agile
Director of Marketing - Science Operations (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- opportunity for a Director of Marketing - Science Operations in our National Center office located in Dallas
Data Science Manager (Dealslister)
Arlington, TX -- Manage a team that designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc. As a manager of the software development division, you will apply your knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications, operating systems and databases according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture. Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Demonstrated leadership and people management expertise. Effective communication abilities, analytical abilities, thorough understanding of product development. BS degree or equivalent background relevant to functional area. Typically 1yr of software development or related skills.
Consultant, Data Science (Professional Diversity Network)
Plano, TX -- Who we areCollaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As 1 of the world's most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We're looking for diverse, talented teammates who want to grow and challenge what's possible with us. An important part of the Toyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurance brand for Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate business entity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company - delivering on Toyota's vision to move people beyond what's possible.
Consultant, Data Science (JobTarget)
Dallas, TX -- Position overview
Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As 1 of the world's most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We're looking for diverse, talented teammates who want to grow and challenge what's possible with us.
An important part of the Toyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurance brand for Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate business entity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company - delivering on Toyota's vision to move people beyond what's possible. At TFS, you will help create best-in-class customer experiences in an innovative, collaborative environment.
Who we're looking for
Health Science Teacher (Get It, LLC)
Dallas, TX -- Must be an RN with at least two years of work background and be certified to teach in the State of Texas in a public school district. If not certified would be willing to enroll in an Alternative Certification Program to earn a teaching certificate.
Health Science Teacher (Get It, LLC)
Rowlett, TX -- Must be an RN with at least two years of work background and be certified to teach in the State of Texas in a public school district. If not certified would be willing to enroll in an Alternative Certification Program to earn a teaching certificate.
Population Science Project Coordinator I - Behavioral and Communication Sciences (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Department: 235710 - Behavorial and Commun Sciences Full/Part-time/PRN: Day Job Regular
CTE Science & Engineering(require Science composition & Tech Education (Education America Network)
Mckinney, TX -- position(s): CTE Science & Engineering (require Science composition & Tech Education LOCATION: Mc
Director, Predictive Analytics and Data Science (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- Job overview - Director, Predictive Analytics and Data Science (17026534) Job overview Director
Project Manager - Building Science Solutions (pure-jobs)
Dallas, TX -- 13062BR Project Manager - Building Science Solutions United States Dallas Texas Project Manager
Allen ACT Science Tutor Jobs (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Allen ACT Science Tutor JobsVarsity Tutors is always looking for bright individuals in Allen who
Temporary Full Time Science Teacher (PostJobFree)
Plano, TX -- We currently have a Temporary Full-time Science Teacher Position available. A valid Teaching
Medical Science Liaison, Biosimilars- Texas (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- The Medical Science Liaison will serve to advance science and standards of care for patients
SAP Life Sciences Vertical Service Leader (pure-jobs)
Irving, TX -- Position description - SAP Life Sciences Vertical Service Leader (0002XXXXXX) Job summary SAP Life
Vice President, Data Science - Machine Learning (pure-jobs)
Dallas, TX -- Vice President, Data Science - Machine Learning Job LocationsUS-TX-Dallas Requisition ID 2017
Medical Science Liaison Oncology - South Central (Broadbean)
Dallas, TX -- is to leverage our world-class, innovative science and push beyond traditional thinking in order to create
University Park ACT Science Tutor Jobs (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- University Park ACT Science Tutor JobsVarsity Tutors is always looking for bright individuals
Part-time Faculty - Masters of Science in Nursing (Professional Diversity Network)
Dallas, TX -- of Science in Nursingto join the Education department.
Faculty will report to the Dean of Nursing
Medical Science Liaison, Migraine - Central South Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- , cultures and talents to achieve competitive advantage. Novartis is recruiting for Migraine Medical Science
Digital Products Manager - Big Data (Data Science) (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- Responsibilities Define product strategy for core dimensions of 7Eleven CRM & Loyalty programs to drive actionable insights. Identify and utilize deep customer insights to fuel product vision and direction. Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing product evaluation. Translate game-changing strategy into a road-map and execute against it, by working closely with Customer Background Designers, Marketing, Merchandising, IT and a range of strategic partners in a collaborative environment. Partner with Product Management by providing actionable insights from data to deliver exceptional 1st & repeat use experiences for 7-Eleven digital customers. Apply ability in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users (consumers & Franchisees) interact with the digital products in & outside the store; drive setup and analysis of A/B tests and provide recommendations.
Account Executive, Growth Business, Healthcare & Life Sciences (ITJobsWeb)
Dallas, TX -- Account Executive, Healthcare and Life Sciences
Seventeen years ago, we
Medical Science Liaison - Ophthalmology (South) Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- Novartis is recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) to cover the Southern US Region
Teach Science in UAE Government Schools! Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- Take your teaching career to the UAE! Teach Away is accepting applications for Secondary Chemistry, Physics or Chemistry teaching positions with the UAE Government Schools. Teach Away in partnership with the UAE Government Schools will be hosting interviews for any shortlisted educators in NYC and London in July, 2016! In this role, teachers will be instructing Chemistry, Physics or Chemistry to Emirati students in Grades eight to 12. The successful applicants will teach a variety of concepts, with an emphasis on engaging students with class participation. The ideal applicants are flexible and experienced teachers who can support students achieve their best, and master valuable skills for the international working environment. How do I apply? Visit https://www.teachaway.com/teaching-jobs-abroad/uae-government-schools
Science Teaching Positions in UAE Public Schools! Job (The Job Spider)
Arlington, TX -- Take your teaching career to the UAE! Teach Away is accepting applications for Secondary Chemistry, Physics or Chemistry teaching positions with the UAE Government Schools. Teach Away in partnership with the UAE Government Schools will be hosting interviews for any shortlisted educators in NYC and London in July, 2016! In this role, teachers will be instructing Chemistry, Physics or Chemistry to Emirati students in Grades eight to 12. The successful applicants will teach a variety of concepts, with an emphasis on engaging students with class participation. The ideal applicants are flexible and experienced teachers who can support students achieve their best, and master valuable skills for the international workplace environment. How do I apply? Visit https://www.teachaway.com/teaching-jobs-abroad/uae-government-schools
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer