Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Quality Assurance Jobs in Dallas, TX
Quality Assurance (Professional Diversity Network)
Irving, TX -- :
Participate in programs to sustain compliance with Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality requirements
Quality Assurance Compliance Manager (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- review to maintain quality assurance Check reports for errors and to escalate discussion points Key
Quality assurance auditor (Jobs-Search)
Irving, TX -- Quality Assurance Auditor HIGHLIGHTS Location: Dallas, TX Position classification: 12 mnth Contract
Director of Quality Assurance (The Resumator)
Plano, TX -- solutions.
Purpose of Job
The Director of Quality will be responsible for ensuring quality procedures
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Job)
Mckinney, TX -- for specific facility. Lead and motivate the Quality Assurance Team in order to achieve daily goals. Assist
Quality Assurance Inspector A (-) (Advertigo)
Grand Prairie, TX -- Quality Assurance Inspector A (-)Location Grand Prairie TXSalary Range Grade DExempt Non-Exempt Non
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Job)
Fort Worth, TX -- Quality Assurance Supervisor: Cosmetics Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking an Quality
Director - Software Quality Assurance (The Resumator)
Dallas, TX -- collaborative and open source software Quality Assurance processes, tools and approaches? Do you have
Quality Assurance Nurse - H (ListedBuy)
Arlington, TX -- Job description The Quality Assurance Nurse is responsible for maintaining client files, preparing
Quality Assurance Engineer (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Quality Assurance Engineer About Code Authority Code Authority, Inc.
(CAI) builds custom software
Quality Assurance Manager (ATL) (ApplicantPRO)
Grand Prairie, TX -- Position details
The Quality Assurance Manager - Plant will provide leadership, direction
Quality Assurance Technician (Job)
Carrollton, TX -- Quality Assurance Technician: third Shift (Flexibility Required) Kelly Scientific Resources
Quality Assurance Automation (PostJobFree)
Dallas, TX -- design, creation, management and execution of quality assurance testing, provide oversight of business
Quality Assurance Lead Analyst (Tip Top Job)
Irving, TX -- As the Data Quality Tester, you will: Analyze business requirements and technical specifications
Quality Assurance Automation Architect (ListedBuy)
Irving, TX -- is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Automation Architect that is responsible for the design, enhancement
Quality assurance tester (Jobs-Search)
Addison, TX -- Description Description bullDevelop test plans for our proprietary policy administration system bullRewrite test cases from various sources into a common format with automation in mind. bullUse the plan to assess functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems bullCreate detailed tickets in Jira to report bugs bullMay be asked to facilitate and assist with user acceptance testing. Preference given to bullFinancial services or insurance background bullWorking knowledge of Jira bullExperience writing automated test scripts using Selenium or a similar product. Qualifications Selenium Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting position openings.
Quality Assurance Lead (Dice)
Irving, TX -- of an experienced Automation QA Lead for mobile web testing. The QA Lead will act as the company's 'quality gate
SE51 - Quality Assurance Associate (Job)
Fort Worth, TX -- QA Specialist Kelly Services is seeking a motivated individual to fill 1 of the QA Specialist roles we have available with 1 of our top clients in pharmaceuticals in the Dallas – Fort Worth area. Several positions in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift are currently available with salary commensurate on background. Responsibilities :
Technical review of Laboratory Data Review/Disposition executed MANUFACTURING/PKG Records Disposition Laboratory Data Physically tag blend, bulk product, finished product & raw mats Disposition Raw Materials Finalize all documentation for product release Ensure the Quarantine list is kept up to date Update/Maintain Conditional Approval Spreadsheet Generate/Approve/Maintain Raw Material Conditional Approval Paperwork Issue MANUFACTURING and PKG Records Update/Maintain/Email Production Schedule Spreadsheet Write & Issue lot specific stability protocols Create/Review/Approve Clinical COAs for products.
Quality Assurance Technician- Equipment (Equest)
Bedford, TX -- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITY Under direction of QAPI Coordinator, the Equipment Technician is responsible for ensuring that all mobile and donor center equipment is available for use. Position is responsible for maintenance of all collections equipment and performing equipment QC according to schedule. This position performs operational verification, specified preventative maintenance and corrective repair service, and completes all associated documentation and communication in a timely manner. Position is required to assist with the managing of collections equipment, control costs effectively, and demonstrate expertise to prioritize tasks, and complete assignments in a timely manner. Must possess valid Texas driver’s license and meet all Carter BloodCare (CBC) driver guidelines. This position assists with on-the-job development of new-hire employees or Equipment Technician position employees as requested.
Quality Assurance Technician (ApplicantPRO)
Grand Prairie, TX -- , and communicating all analytical, quality, and food safety evaluation and processing checks.
IT Quality Assurance Engineer (ListedBuy)
Carrollton, TX -- Position description Purpose of this Role: The QA Engineer will work with Software Engineers and Business Analysts to develop test plans that include manual as well as automated testing of mission-critical applicationsof a360inc.
This position also requires some interaction with end users to trouble shoot application issues. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (or similar): Selenium IDE Jenkins Relational databases (MS SQL) Team Foundation Server (TFS) HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) Ability to work independently Value to the Team: The QA Engineer provides value to their team by continuously developing and improving test plans and finding more efficient ways of testing our applications through automation.
Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- The Intersect Group is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Engineer for our client in Plano, Texas
Advisor Quality Assurance (PBM-Specialty) (Professional Diversity Network)
Richardson, TX -- Job DescriptionOversee Quality Assurance processes for applications involving Specialty pharmacy
Quality Assurance Specialist - Irving, TX (Job)
Irving, TX -- Kelly Legal Managed Services is currently seeking Quality Assurance Specialists for possible
Quality Assurance Technician-Day Shift (Job)
Dallas, TX -- Quality Assurance Technician- 2nd and 3rd Shift Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer