Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Quality Assurance Jobs in Dallas, TX
Quality Assurance (Dealslister)
Lewisville, TX -- in Quality Assurance. Pay starts off $12/ hr or depending on experience . Must be okay with working in a cold
Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst (Jobvertise)
Farmers Branch, TX -- Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst: Conduct quality assurance analysis and design, develop tests
Director of Quality Assurance (The Resumator)
Plano, TX -- Career Opportunity
As the Director of Quality Assurance, this individual will be responsible
Quality Assurance Manager (The Resumator)
Dallas, TX -- an experienced Quality Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements
Quality Assurance Specialist Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- management on quality assurance programs, as well as special requests. Independently plan, design, perform
Quality Assurance Manager Job (The Job Spider)
Garland, TX -- and profitability, our facilities in Garland, Pittsburgh, and Massillon are seeking a Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Engineer (Adzuna)
Frisco, TX -- Job summary About Code Authority Code Authority builds custom software solutions like web applications, smartphone apps, and desktop apps. At Code Authority, custom software engineering is our passion. Since 2001, Code Authority has specialized in creating custom software, custom applications, and custom databases for businesses of all sizes, including startups. We offer a face-to-face design and development approach with actual local employees. Code Authority is not a team of sub-contractors, virtual-workers, or moonlighters – also, there is no offshore labor at Code Authority. Code Authority is 1 of the largest and oldest custom software groups in the South Central U.S. and the most distinguished brand in Dallas/Fort Worth. Additionally, Code Authority has a spin-off “CodeLaunch” annual Startup Expo that facilitates community engagement and boosts the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Texas; it is also a key differentiator and door opener for our business development team.
Quality Assurance Analyst II (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST, AMERICAS- DALLAS Allegro seeks a Quality Assurance Analyst II to join
Telecom Quality Assurance Analyst (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- Manual QA Analyst w/ Telecom background Irving, TX long-term contract This will be 100% manual testing and Telecom background is a MUST HAVE as the testing will revolve around TCPIP and protocols (This background should be clearly detailed on your resume) Conducts detailed testing of applications, reviews results, and provides feedback to various departments, including suggesting functionality for all product application groups. Provides application support in assigned product group. Utilizes established guidelines to develop test plans, design reports and prepare system documentation. For more details or to be considered for the opportunity, please reach out with your updated resume Alyssa.Fritzkerht.com Job responsibilities Duties and Responsibilities: Conducts unit testing, integrated testing, regression testing, and stress/load testing. Participates in the analysis, design, and implementation of details systems in order to meet specified functional design requirements and specifications.
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Plano, Texas - United States Job Start Date - 04/05/18, Posted
Senior Quality Assurance Specialist (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job details The Senior Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for performing specific quality
Quality Assurance Inspector A (-) (Advertigo)
Grand Prairie, TX -- Quality Assurance Inspector A (-)Location Grand Prairie TXSalary Range Grade DExempt Non-Exempt Non
Quality Assurance Engrg (Dealslister)
Grand Prairie, TX -- Careers Center | Quality Assurance Engrg three Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable
Quality Assurance Manager (Jobvertise)
Richardson, TX -- QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER: Richardson, TX & various unanticipated locations throughout the US
Quality Assurance Assistant (Adzuna)
Grapevine, TX -- Position summary We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Assistance to work day
Quality Assurance Engineer (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- Quality Assurance Engineer Plano, Texas - United States Job Start Date - 03/27/18, Posted Date - 03
Quality Assurance Analyst (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- out with your updated resume Alyssa.Fritzkerht.com Job responsibilities The Quality Assurance Analyst
Vice President of Quality Assurance (MyBiotechCareer)
Dallas, TX -- A leading company in the pharmaceutical industry is currently seeking a Vice President of Quality
Quality Assurance Manager (ApplicantPRO)
Dallas, TX -- ImmunoTek Bio Centers is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager for our Dallas, TX
Quality Assurance Engineer (BrightMove Recruiting Software)
Carrollton, TX -- and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC. Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance Chief Inspector (Adzuna)
Grapevine, TX -- Position details We are looking for an experienced Quality Inspector to inspect, verify, and record
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Dealslister)
Richardson, TX -- Job summary The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will provide testing support for the Specialty
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- You will be responsible for applying Agile and SDLC QA methodology to verify and validate our industry leading Analytics technology suite. This is accomplished through the creation and execution of detailed test plans and test cases in order to test and log defects against Analytics ETL and BI applications. This job requires strong analytical, issue solving, and communication expertise, attention to detail, and the ability to extensively document test procedures, expected results, and defects. Background working in a forward-looking, fast paced environment that embraces continuous integration and Automation practices is critical. Collaborating on a fast paced team that provides an opportunity for flexibility of responsibility, schedule and location.Responsibilities Maintains a broad knowledge of emergent trends in software engineering platforms, tools, methodologies and their underlying principles Develop and support automation of products Provides application support by analyzing defects
Quality Assurance Analyst (Dealslister)
Richardson, TX -- Our Client is looking for a QA Automation Eng. who will have an emphasis on test frameworks for applications, API's and busiess processes, and test automation and test integration into the CI/CD process. Position overview: The QA Automation Engineer is part of the Software engineering team. This person will be involved in all phases of the software life-cycle with an emphasis on test frameworks for applications, API's and business processes, test automation and test integration into the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process. Key functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the key functions. Working experience realizing application testing from conception and design, to implementation and support Working experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software testing systems and components, testing client-facing web applications
Quality Assurance Lead (Broadbean)
Mansfield, TX -- Opportunity Employer of minorities/females/vets/disability. Job overview: Supervise Quality Control on a daily
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer