Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Programmer Jobs in Dallas, TX
Programmer Job (The Job Spider)
Lake Dallas, TX -- A Programmer is required for the company. This company also promotes its services on
Gameplay Programmer (Jobvertise)
Dallas, TX -- Gameplay Programmer (Dallas, TX): Collaborate closely with programmers, game designers and artists
COBOL Programmer (Get It, LLC)
Dallas, TX -- COBOL Programmer
Need a individual to provide analysis, design, coding and tesing of COBOL, CICS
Programmer Analyst (Jobvertise)
Irving, TX -- Programmer Analyst: Analyze user qualifications, procedures, & problems to automate & improve
Computer Programmer (Jobvertise)
Irving, TX -- Computer Programmer: Create, modify, and test the code, forms, & script that allow computer
IT Programmer Analyst (Dealslister)
Denton, TX -- POSITION INFORMATIONRequisition Number153442Job TitleIT Programmer AnalystOfficial Title
Programmer Analysts (Recruitology)
Irving, TX -- PROGRAMMER ANALYSTS: Irving, TX & various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.: Design
C++ Programmer (Jobvertise)
Dallas, TX -- Position title: C++ Programmer Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: twelve months JOB DETAILS: � Develops
Programmer Analyst (Dealslister)
Arlington, TX -- Our client is looking to bring on a mid-level .NET developer The perfect applicant will have at least 5 yrs of C# development background, as well as advanced SQL writing background to include stored procedures, functions, and dynamic SQL. Located in Arlington, TX, this is a temporary-to-fulltime position you don't want to miss Background Required for the Position: Creating and implementing new qualifications as per client's needs using .NET framework Familiarity with Object Relational Mapping (NHibernate background is a plus) Use MVC design pattern in Microsoft .NET C# for Borrower website. Worked with SSRS 2012 to modify, create, correct, and deploy reports using charts, graphs per the client's request. Created, edited, and worked with SQL stored procedures in SQL 2014.
Senior Programmer (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- Job Description Job details The Sr. Programmer will develop, implement and maintain application
CMM Programmer (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- Job overview Job Description: The Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Programmer will be responsible
Programmer Analyst (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- Our client is looking to bring on a Senior Software Developer We are looking for a middle-tier/backend developer who can create tools in .NET for extracting and migrating data. Primarily using C# and SQL, this person will code tools to extract data from the databases, translate the data, and then load it into application databases. Located in Plano, TX, this is a long term contract position you don't want to miss Responsibilities of the Role: Analyze 3rd party management software's databases Code tools to aid in the loading, analysis and clean-up of manually entered data (C#). Perform testing to identify problems early, perform error and stress scenarios Manage work assignments to meet deadlines; some overtime may be required Work with business process owners to aid in the design of solutions Translate business and design goals into usable products Qualifications of the Role: 10 yrs of software engineering ten years of strong background with C# and SQL 5 yrs of background with MS SQL Undergraduate degree in
Programmer Analyst (Net-Temps)
Frisco, TX -- Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Programmer Analyst for a contract
Programmer Analyst (TopUSAJobs)
Lancaster, TX -- Job DescriptionJob Title: Programmer AnalystDepartment: IT Department Summary Analyzes requirements
CNC Programmer (Dealslister)
Grand Prairie, TX -- Position description Job responsibilities: Program using Mastercam, set up and operate CNC Machining equipment. Be able to edit and develop programs on the controller. Develop and fabricate fixtures, collaborate with designers and tooling to improve processes. Perform inspection of parts to ensure quality. Able to read and understand solid models, drawings and blueprints. Maintain an organized working environment. Provide training/assistance to operators. Maintain equipment on a daily basis to ensure trouble-free operation. Look for ways to minimize setups and run times. Request and maintain tooling for CNC machines Completes all documentation associated with the job accurately Perform other duties as directed by Supervisor Physical demands: Must be able to handle parts up to 35lbs. May be asked to perform other tasks within reasonable exertion limits to assist shop as required. Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Must have good vision.
Programmer Analyst (Adzuna)
Plano, TX -- Employment Type Full-time Job description Walmart Technology is looking for exceptional software engineers to join our team focused on delivering IoT-enabled capabilities that can increase revenue, reduce costs and drive a differentiated brand background that serve 200M customers a week. As a member of our IOT team part of our Digital Enterprise Services division, you will have the opportunity to apply your skills by working in the Azure IoT Platform that builds and runs Azure IoT's services like IoT Hub and IoT Device Provisioning service in the cloud and on-premise. You will be building cloud-native micro service applications that are self-managing and can be operated with ease in public or private datacenters around the world, enable secure interconnection for millions of devices to and from the cloud, and develop distributed systems capable of scaling to millions of transactions per 2nd at sub-2nd latencies.
Mainframe Z/OS Programmer (Dealslister)
Richardson, TX -- Dear Professionals,This is Suganya from HCL America, We looking Mainframe Z/OS Programmer
Programmer - Scientific Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- Programmer Scientific BSCS. 2 years exp. in design of software control for sensor calibration
Senior Programmer Analyst (11541) (Broadbean)
Mckinney, TX -- , deployment, and support of new and existing applications. This Senior Programmer Analyst will have
ERP Programmer Analyst I (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- The IT Shared Services Department is looking to add an ERP Programmer Analyst I to their team
ERP Programmer Analyst II (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Programmer Analyst II to join our team. This position performs complex (journey-level) computer programming
ERP Programmer Analyst II (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Programmer Analyst II to join our team. This position performs complex (journey-level) computer programming
Application Programmer/Developer (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- - provided by Dice Architecture, Developer, Development, Programmer
Java Applicatons Programmer / Developer (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- Job details: We invite you to join the GIS team as a Java Programmer/Developer. We are a tight
Net Application Programmer / Developer (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- Job overview: We invite you to join the GIS team as a .NET Programmer/Developer. We are a tight
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer