Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Police Officer Jobs in Dallas, TX
Police Officer II (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Looking for your next opportunity? If so, choose Parkland and discover what a meaningful job feels like. Whether you work directly with patients or use your talent to support our care, you'll be part of a team that's providing valuable health services to Dallas County residents. And here, you'll have the opportunity to put all your skills to work, and the support to grow and advance in your job and your field. Step into a career that will make a substantial difference for our patients—and for you. We blend cultures, talents, and background into an exemplary health and hospital system. Parkland has earned distinction as 1 of America's Best Hospitals by U.S News and World Report every year since 1994. Patrols, investigates, monitors, and resolves emergencies, high-risk situations, and potential and existing breaches in security, while enforcing established policies to provide a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, and staff.
Other: Police Officer - Dallas, Texas (LocalJobBoard)
Dallas, TX -- as required. Coordinate with other agencies as required.The duties and qualifications of a Police Officer
Certified Police Officer (lateral program) (Dealslister)
Lewisville, TX -- police protection to citizens.This is accomplished by responding to general and critical incidents
Police Officer I - University of North Texas at Dallas (Police and Law Enforcement News)
Dallas, TX -- Perform all duties normally associated with employment as a licensed police officer; including
Driver Jobs for Off-Duty and Retired Police Officers (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position details Off-Duty and Retired Police Officers: Put yourself in the driver’s seat and earn
Police Officer Cadet (235 Days)- Repost - Revised (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- min admission standards for the NCTCOG Regional Police Academy Basic Police Officer Training Course
Police Officer (235 Days) - 2 Positions (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Officer License issued by Texas Commission on Law Enforcement Officer Standards and Education (TCOLE
Off Duty Arlington Police Officer - Parks Mall Job (The Job Spider)
Arlington, TX -- Overview: MUST BE CERTIFIED AS A POLICE OFFICER TO BE CONSIDERED! No police certification training
Other: Police Officer Trainee (FY18-Q1) - Dallas, Texas (LocalJobBoard)
Dallas, TX -- Position Purpose The salary listed on the job posting is the starting compensation range; amount offered will depend upon requirements. For info related to Key functions, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required to Perform Work, and Work conditions & Hazards of this position, click here. Locate and click on the job title to view the position category specification. For evaluation purposes, acceptable qualifying background for all positions must have been in a paid capacity unless noted otherwise in the min requirements for the posted position. Additionally, 30+ hours per week will be counted as full time employment and will receive full credit for the amount of time employed. A min of fifteen through 29 work hours per week will be counted as part time employment and will receive half credit for the amount of time employed.
Public Safety Officer -University Police (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Department: 401210 - Univ Police Admin Full/Part-time/PRN: Day Job Regular/Temporary: Regular
Assistant Chief of Police (226 Days) (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Commission on Law Enforcement Officer Standards and Education (TCOLE), Master Police Officer Certificate
Other: Police Dispatcher - Dallas, Texas (LocalJobBoard)
Dallas, TX -- currently available in the following department: Dallas Police Communications Min Requirements EDUCATION
9-1-1 Call Taker - Police / Fire / EMS Dispatcher (Hispanic-Jobs)
Plano, TX -- / Police / Fire / EMS Dispatcher
Security Officer - Flex Officer (TopUSAJobs)
Dallas, TX -- -time and full time FLEX OFFICERS who are open to a variable schedule, with the potential to transition
Security Officer (ApplicantPRO)
Dallas, TX -- Department: Club Facilities
Reports to: Facilities Manager, Clubhouse Manager and/or General Manager.
Classification: Hourly and Non Exempt
General Purpose: Provides and maintains security and safety of people and property of Northwood Club at all times, enforcing Club rules, policies and regulations.
Visual to everyone entering and exiting club property.
Verify all incoming traffic, alerting staff of deliveries, guests for dinner, and directing guest and vendors where to park.
Properly authenticating members and employees who enter onto property. Documenting guests in the guest log.
Patrols property checking for suspicious activity or persons or safety/fire hazards.
Investigates and/or reports hazards, unusual or suspicious circumstances to clubhouse manager or general manger for correction of follow-up actions.
Observes activity and traffic in assigned area to enforce club rules/regulations; alerts visitors of infractions.
Other: Security Officer - Flex Officer - Dallas, Texas (LocalJobBoard)
Dallas, TX -- -time and full time FLEX OFFICERS who are open to a variable schedule, with the potential to transition
Marine Corps Officer (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- , Logistics, Ground Supply, Financial Management, Public Affairs, and Military Police. A Marine Officer holds
Marine Corps Reserve Officer (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Supply, Financial Management, Public Affairs, and Military Police. As a Reserve Officer, you will train
Security Officer, Unarmed (TopUSAJobs)
Dallas, TX -- Officers for Dallas, TX and Nearby locations. Various shifts available.No appointments for interview needed
Unarmed Security Officer- Dallas (Advertigo)
Irving, TX -- Overview Guards industrial or commercial property against fire theft vandalism and illegal entry by performing the following duties. Responsibilities Trained and qualified to work assigned post. Understands the specific and general post instructions for that assigned post. Has practical knowledge of all additional and emergency post instructions that are called for by the client. Periodically patrols buildings and grounds of industrial plant commercial establishment or work site. Examines doors windows and gates to determine that they are secure. Warns violators of rule infractions such as loitering smoking or carrying forbidden articles and apprehends or expels persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts. Inspects equipment and machinery to ascertain if tampering has occurred. Watches for and reports irregularities such as fire hazards leaking water pipes and security doors left unlocked. Observes departing personnel to guard against theft of company property.
Unarmed Security Officer-North Dallas (getitllc)
Dallas, TX -- Overview:
Guards industrial or commercial property against fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal entry by performing the following duties.
Trained and qualified to work assigned post. Understands the specific and general post instructions for that assigned post. Has practical knowledge of all additional and emergency post instructions that are called for by the client.
Periodically patrols buildings and grounds of industrial plant, commercial establishment, or work site.
Examines doors, windows, and gates to determine that they are secure.
Warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles, and apprehends or expels persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts.
Inspects equipment and machinery to ascertain if tampering has occurred.
Watches for and reports irregularities such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and security doors left unlocked.
Observes departing personnel to guard against theft of company property.
Other: Security Officer - Dallas, Texas (LocalJobBoard)
Dallas, TX -- Job DescriptionSOS Security LLC has immediate job openings for FT/PT Security Officers
Public Service Officer - Part-time less than 20 hrs a week (Dealslister)
Arlington, TX -- Service Officer, performs work of a quasi-police nature under the observation of a sworn supervisor
Other: Unarmed Security Officer Needed- NOW HIRING RFAB Patrol Officer Dallas - (LocalJobBoard)
Dallas, TX -- service oriented Security Officers who have background working in a Technology environment for the DALLAS
Other: Coppell Area: Internet Retailer Security Officers. (LocalJobBoard)
Coppell, TX -- Job DescriptionFT and PT Positions Available for Experienced Security Officers!!Under direct
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer