Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Pharmacist Jobs in Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX -- Looking for your next opportunity? If so, choose Parkland and discover what a meaningful job feels like. Whether you work directly with patients or use your talent to support our care, you’ll be part of a team that’s providing valuable health services to Dallas County residents. And here, you’ll have the opportunity to put all your skills to work, and the support to grow and advance in your job and your field. Step into a career that will make a substantial difference for our patients—and for you. We blend cultures, talents, and background into an exemplary health and hospital system. Parkland has earned distinction as 1 of America’s Best Hospitals by U.S News and World Report every year since 1994.
Provides pharmacy services to patients, nurses, physicians, and other medical staff by interpreting and evaluating the validity and safety of orders and prescriptions. Integrates core pharmacy knowledge dispensing and order review activities.
Irving, TX -- Who we are
InGenesis is a successful and established Workforce Solutions Company aiming to help you find valuable employment in the areas of healthcare and pharmaceutical positions. Today, InGenesis is 1 of the largest workforce solutions firms in the United States ensuring significant employment opportunities with available positions across the nation.
Purpose of job
-Under general supervision, compounds and dispenses medications, drugs, and other medications according to professional standards and practices.
- Prepares reports and monitoring activities as directed.
- Consults with nursing and medical staff regarding prescriptions, orders, drug and pharmaceutical detail, patient reactions, errors and complaints.
- Ensures that standard drug supplies are in adequate supply in all departments. Prepares labels. Files and prepares billing. Computes prices.
Strategic Pharmacist (CampusRN.com)
Garland, TX -- *Summary: * In this role, the Strategic Pharmacist will work to grow our sales and product catalog
Pharmacist in Charge (Adzuna)
Richland Hills, TX -- Job overview Freedom Pharmacy is looking for a current Texas and Oklahoma licensed Pharmacist
Pharmacist in Charge (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- Job details Job Summary The Pharmacist in Charge works under the direction of the Director
Consultant Pharmacist (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job summary Provide clinical review of medication regimens for patients residing in long term care facilities. Review compliance of the medication regimen and supporting paperwork with state and federal regulations guiding the use of medications in longterm care. Communicate through software generated letters any clinical or regulatory discrepancies in the active medication regimen to the primary care or consulting physician or director of nursing depending on the types of actions necessary for correction. Audit the storage of medications to ensure compliance with manufacturer specifications for medication storage (temperature, date) and regulatory compliance (date) Observe the administration of medication (LVN, RN, CMA) procedures to ensure the facility and its staff are proficient at providing safe medication utilization within a error rate Equipment: laptop, cell phone, internet service at home/office and mobile (recommended)
Managing Pharmacist (CampusRN.com)
Dallas, TX -- Analyzing Info , Administering Medication, Judgment, Spoken communication, FDA Health Regulations, Pharmacology, Managing Processes, Legal Compliance,...
Pharmacist- FT Staff Pharmacist in LTC setting (Adzuna)
Plano, TX -- Staff Pharmacist position. Rotating shifts. Minimal on-call. Min requirements: Bachelor´s degree from
Pharmacist - downtown Dallas - PRN (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Position summary Pharmacist - downtown Dallas - PRN Job ID65204Location
Experienced Sterile Compounding Pharmacist (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- full time Pharmacist that is familiar with USP and USP for our new Dallas, TX location. (The pharmacy
Pharmacist Drug Store (Professional Diversity Network)
Grand Prairie, TX -- Job Objectives
Provides pharmacy consulting services to customers regarding the effective usage of medications, awareness with drug interactions and offering preventive healthcare services such as immunizations. Responsible for ensuring the proper compounding, dispensation, review and verification of prescribed medications within regulatory guidelines, company policies and procedures.
Supports the efficient workflow of the pharmacy and assists the pharmacy manager in identifying ways to optimize pharmacy financials, inventory management and enhance customer background.
Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues in a timely manner and answers questions to ensure a positive customer background.
Per Diem Pharmacist (Adzuna)
Frisco, TX -- JOB OVERVIEW: Under general direction of the Pharmacy Manager, interprets physicians' prescriptions and compounds and dispensesmedications within regulatory guidelines. Consults with customers regarding useof medications and potential drug interactions; counsels customers and handlescomplex problem resolution. PRIMARYDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for the dispensing of inpatient and outpatient medications; verifies prescribed medications according to professional standards, facility procedures, and state and federal legal qualifications. Consults with patients regarding medications or supplies prescribed, including dosage, frequency, specialized qualifications and possible drug interactions. Works closely with patient in order to answer all questions and/or concerns regarding their prescriptions. Reviews and evaluates patient's plan of care for obvious conflicts. Manages all associate relations functions for the pharmacy technicians such as hiring, terminating and performance management.
Healthcare: Hospital Pharmacist -7on 7off Days or Nights - Dallas, Texas (LocalJobBoard)
Dallas, TX -- Soliant Health is looking for a qualified Staff Pharmacist for a travel position north of Dallas
Pharmacist - Consolidated Mail Outpatient Pharmacy (CMOP) Lancaster, TX (20554) (Adzuna)
Lancaster, TX -- in you. DLH Corp is actively seeking Pharmacist candidates that will be responsible for providing
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Professional Diversity Network)
Desoto, TX -- a transaction-based environment to a much more patient-centric one. As a Walgreens pharmacist, you'll be front
Pharamcy/Healthcare Customer ServiceOvernight Shift (Dealslister)
Arlington, TX -- specializing in placement for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians throughout the United States.
General Road Foreman (Recruitology)
Arlington, TX -- ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
Multiple Specialities Include:
~CERTIFIED PHARMACY TECHNICIANS
Pharmacy Intern Drug Store (Professional Diversity Network)
Dallas, TX -- Job Objectives
Learn to provide the best patient background through assisting the pharmacist
Certified Pharmacy Technician - Bilingual (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position description Job Summary The pharmacy technician will provide direct support to pharmacists
Pharmacy Technician-Prior Authorization (Dealslister)
Arlington, TX -- healthcare staffing company specializing in placement for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians throughout
Compounding Pharmacy Technician (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist
Pharmacy Technician (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- to the pharmacist. Requirements: At least 1yr background as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities
Pharmacy Technician (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- of a pharmacist. Must be TSBP certified, and background is a plus. Responsibilities: Prepare medication and other
Bilingual Certified Pharmacy Technician - Ambulatory Care Cl (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- The Certified Pharmacy Technician for the Health Texas Provider Network (HTPN) is responsible for performing the technical, nonjudgmental aspects of medication preparation, distribution, record keeping and inventory control. In addition, the Certified Pharmacy Technician will perform the following duties as directed and in accordance with facility policies and procedures, as well as state or federal pharmacy laws. Prepare medications ordered by physicians for administration or admixture. Check orders for completeness of details and verify unusual or questionable dosages. Prepare and label medications in an accurate and timely manner per department guidelines and within OSHA guidelines and facility guidelines. Calculate correct dosages converting between metric and apothecary equivalents. Monitor drug inventory through the electronic inventory management system. Maintains clinical trial materials and replacement drugs either by protocol or by patient through the inventory management system.
Pharmacy Technician (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- The Pharmacy Technician works under the supervision and direction of a pharmacist in providing
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer