Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Other Jobs in Dallas, TX
Do you enjoy helping others? (Get It, LLC)
Red Oak, TX -- is seeking bright, motivated people enjoy helping others.
Our healthcare programs are primarily designed
DO / Other Job in Dallas, Texas / Locum tenens (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- VAMC Opportunity Any state license accepted Traditional Practice Setting doing IP & OP work 36 hour work week 2 yrs of background required 1yr of PTSD expereince required two year commitment required
Hospice RN (PT) / On Call Every Other Weekend (JobScore)
Dallas, TX -- experience! Seeking experienced RN to work on call every other weekend serving patients and their families
Class A Truck Drivers - Home Every Other Week! (TopUSAJobs)
Mansfield, TX -- Company Drivers - Home Every Other Week!
Starting Pay: 40 CPM for Company Drivers - 95 CPM
Class A Truck Drivers - Home Every Other Week! (TopUSAJobs)
Allen, TX -- Company Drivers - Home Every Other Week!
Starting Pay: 40 CPM for Company Drivers - 95 CPM
Engagement Specialist-Open in other cities & states (PostJobFree)
Dallas, TX -- Our Events Specialist team may be the right fit for you! By demonstrating retail products you could make an impact on how local consumers buy, shop and share products. Our Events Specialists interact with retail customers and are brand ambassadors for our clients through in-store demonstration events by providing fun and engaging product presentations and generating brand awareness. This is a part time position with a weekly average of 24 hours/week. The Events Specialist is responsible for completing in-store food and non-food presentations by serving, demonstrating, and selling products in a fun, friendly and engaging manner.
Properly set up and prepare events cart and use small appliances to prepare and serve food samples.
Proactively engage, interact, and sell products to the consumer in a positive and friendly manner.
Maintain a professional appearance consistent with the qualifications of the job. Tattoos must not be visible while the associate is engaged in their work assignments.
Others are making easy money online, why not you? (Global-free-classified-ads)
Arlington, TX -- This beautiful work from home Internet program, has given me the expertise to make over $2, 000. There are members from everywhere who are currently making $200-$ 00 a day. I am truly grateful that it has given me the opportunity to make money from home. It has been a challenge finding legitimate on-line companies that work as this one. * NO TELEMARKETING * NO SELLING * NO WAITING FOR A PAYCHECK * SET YOUR OWN HOURS * WORK FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME Qualifications : Have a Computer or Phone with Internet Access Available to Copy and Paste Ads Motivated to Achieve Your Goals and Dreams! * As you search through the web siteit is very important that you watch the video. There are very successful teammates who are making $ , 000-5, 000 a month and they talk about this amazing work from home program. IF THIS SOUNDS GREAT, VISIT OUR WEBSITE :http://nolimitsteam.lpages.co/5k-per-month-blueprint-marcus-mcgowan/ To Your Success, Goals and Dreams! Marcus McGowan
Over The Road Truck Driver - Home Every Other Week (TopUSAJobs)
Dallas, TX -- Over The Road Truck Driver Wanted* Home Every Other Week* Up to $.50 per mile based on background
CNAs FT/PRN 12HRs--3 Days Off Every Other Weekend!!! (Claz)
Lewisville, TX -- Schedule--Every Other Weekend three Days Off Call to schedule an appointment 972 317 XXXX
Senior Software Engineer, Built from Scratch, Python or other Open Source (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Senior Software Engineer, Built from Scratch, Python or other Open Source Language, SaaS, Startup
Customer Service-Field Collections, Cable TV - Arlington - Other areas (ListedBuy)
Arlington, TX -- Job summary Full or Part time Positions Tired of always doing the same job, day in day out? Welcome to Advantage Cable Services: We like to take a moment to say thank you for looking at our ad and taking interest in our company. Our company works with your major cable provider and their customers for delinquent account and equipment collections. You will work 1 on one with customers at the door on overdue accounts and equipment collections. We have the technology and background within our company that is 2nd to none. Read the following job descriptions to see where you may think is your best fit. Delinquent Account Payment Techs – Weekly Bonuses Full time, minimum 36 hrs/week Non pay techs work 1 on one with customers in the field on past due balances. They are responsible for collecting and handling money and equipment from the customer’s house. An average tech works an average of 36 hours a week. We offer up to twenty hours of paid training and an ongoing mentoring program to help you succeed.
LPN Med Care Manager - Every Other Fri / Sat 2PM - 10PM (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Job overview Overview "It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents' lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them - we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life" - Sunrise Team player At Sunrise, our LPN Medication Care Manager is responsible for providing the highest degree of quality care and services by administering medication and treatments in a safe organized manner. Responsibilities Responsibilities: - Administration of medications - Documentation of medication administration - Providing resident care while demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, 'to champion the quality of life for all senior' in accordance with federal, state and local standards - Promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents in accordance to the Sunrise Senior Living policies Requirements: - L.P.N
Distribution A-Class Linemen needed in Charlotte N.C. and other locations (Get It, LLC)
Dallas, TX -- Distribution A-Class Linemen with valid drivers license licenses needed for several locations in Charlotte, and the Southeast Region.
Distribution A-Class Linemen with valid drivers license's are currently needed in Charlotte NC, Richmond VA, Montgomery Ala., Central and South Florida. Work in the HOT zone area on power utility poles. Must be qualified to work on energized Primary conductors, and have valid drivers license License. Must pass pre-employment screening, MVR & experience investigation. Competitive compensation rates, per diem offered
Call HKA Enterprises Contact, Mike Wade at 1-800-825-XXXX ext. 231 Send resumes by e-mail to XXXX@hkaa.com.
FAX to 864-349-XXXX To Attn: M. Wade.
Shop technician (Jobs-Search)
Coppell, TX -- /she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of his superior
Dallas, TX -- upholsters to build sofas, chairs, ottomans and other items at our production facility located at 8351
Commercial Lender (ApplicantPool)
Plano, TX -- with other bank personnel to solve customer problems.
9. It is expected that the incumbent shall perform
Nail Technician / Aesthetician (ListedBuy)
Carrollton, TX -- and maintenance Perform facials and other skin care services based on the packages our customers choose Upsell
Business Services Coordinator (Professional Diversity Network)
Irving, TX -- and other documents, from notes or dictating machines, using microsoft word processing software.
HRIS Configuration Analyst (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Resource Management System (HRMS) in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This individual
Moving helper (Jobs-Search)
Farmers Branch, TX -- to another at $15/hr in Farmers Branch. Will work w/others to load/unload truck and then place items in new
Merrill edge financial solutions advisor development program - north rockwell (Jobs-Search)
Rockwall, TX -- connect with 67 million client...
For more info: https://jobs-search.org/other-jobs/merrill-edge
Program Coordinator - IM Kidney Cancer Program (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Security This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record info Salary Salary Negotiable Experience and Education Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Education/Social Science, or related field, and at least five (5) years experience in appropriate field required. Relevant track record in lieu of education. Position requirements The Kidney Cancer Program of UT Southwestern Medical Center, one of two programs in the US designated by the National Cancer Insute with a Specialized Program of Research Excellence (SPORE) Award, is seeking a Program Coordinator. The program builds on a legacy of exceptional patient survival rates, high patient satisfaction, and pioneering research. As such, the KCP seeks to identify a professional with outstanding credentials to ist in our mission of patient care, research and education.
Kids team member (weekends, am or pm) (Jobs-Search)
Colleyville, TX -- as hosts Birthday Parties or other paid programs or events. Job responsibilities and Responsibilities
Anthropologie customer associate - highland village, houston, t (Jobs-Search)
Highland Village, TX -- ://jobs-search.org/other-jobs/anthropologie-customer-associate-highland-village-houston-t-apply-in-highland-village_i35239283
Mail Handler (Professional Diversity Network)
Dallas, TX -- delivery vehicles and conveyers for processing at other units.
Delivers mail designated for other
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer