Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Media Jobs in Dallas, TX
Group Media Director (Shopper) (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for leading shopper media planning and buying activities of a key
Media Planning Director (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- Job overview SUMMARY Builds relationship with Toyota media clients, elevate overall Asian media
Social Media Director (Professional Diversity Network)
Frisco, TX -- Position: Social Media Director
Location: Dallas Area
Starts: ASAP - December
Social Media Coordinator (Professional Diversity Network)
Dallas, TX -- Position: Social Media Coordinator
Starts: As soon as Monday 11/6
Social Media Coordinator (Professional Diversity Network)
Irving, TX -- Position: Social Media Coordinator
Starts: Week of 12/11
Social Media Marketing Expert (Dealslister)
Arlington, TX -- Position summary Social Media Marketing Expert Looking for individual that understand primary
Social Media Specialist (Professional Diversity Network)
Dallas, TX -- Position: Social Media Specialist
Location: Dallas Area
Starts: December / January
Social Media Manager Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- We are looking for a talented SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER for a luxury hospitality group in downtown
Manager, Media - Public Relations (Get It, LLC)
Irving, TX -- Manager, Media - Public Relations
DescriptionThe CHRISTUS Health Media and Public Relations
Marketing / Social Media Coordinator (WizeHire)
Flower Mound, TX -- media, and traditional marketing efforts. The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for advancing
Social Media Marketing Intern (SnagAJob.com)
Dallas, TX -- We have a opening for a Social Media Marketing Intern. Must be able to work various shifts per week
Social Media Rockstar (The Resumator)
Grapevine, TX -- acumen to thrive and propel our company forward.
The primary function of Social Media
Social Media Marketing Manager (The Resumator)
Grapevine, TX -- currently have well over 250,000 social media 'followers' across numerous channels. W e embrace
Negotiator, Local Broadcast Media (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- (s) on media fundamentals, policies/procedures, and computer systems. Position duties: n Assist Supervisor
Media Planner-Dallas (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Overview We rank among America's top independent advertising agencies and are in growth mode, as well—adding strategic new business wins, acquisitions and partnerships in the past year. What's it like to work here? We describe ourselves as "Optimistic. Humble. Magnetic." We work hard in a creative, collaborative, open environment and we play hard too. We also have a strong sense of community—both inside the agency and out. Our 1 guiding principle is, do the right thing, for each other, for our clients and for the world. To learn more about our business—and why we say "it's a good time to be at Moroch"—visit our site at www.moroch.com. Moroch Partners, headquartered in Dallas, TX, is a division of Moroch Holdings Inc. (MHI), a privately owned family of integrated marketing and communication companies with several U.S. offices. MHI Family of Companies include Moroch Partners, Inc., Inspire, Sly Fox, LimeGreen Moroch, Side Chops, Bond Moroch, NEXTMedia, and other strategic partners.
Director of Digital Media Job (The Job Spider)
Bedford, TX -- Director of Digital Media Our Client is a faith-based organization that is looking for someone
social media advertising professional (SnagAJob.com)
Murphy, TX -- We have a part time/full time opening for a social media advertising professional. Must be able
Social Media and Content Specialist (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- Job Description Social Media and Content Specialist Position description: We are looking
Digital Media Marketing Manager (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Do you love all things digital, from social media to parallax web design? Do you know just enough
Media Relations Manager (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- that goal every day. Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? Absolutely. As the Media Relations Manager for North
Digital Media Sales Executive (BrightMove Recruiting Software)
Dallas, TX -- Career Evolutions is searching for a Digital Media Sales Executive for a media company in Dallas
Marketing Media, Sr Analyst (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Requirements: Education/Experience Bachelor's Degree preferred in Analytics, Statistics, Engineering or related major, or equivalent experience; Master's Degree in related position ideal three years of experience in a consumer insights/marketing analytics role Expert knowledge of analytical software such as SAS, SPSS, R, and/or Python Proficiency in SQL programming Retail, travel, hospitality and/or healthcare industry experience desired Expertise to leverage platforms to blend data from multiple data sources preferred Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau preferred Experience with CRM, Marketing Automation, Digital Analytics preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Deep knowledge and skills of marketing analytics methodologies & best practices across Reporting, Profiling & Dashboards, Campaign Testing & Measurement, Predictive Modeling
Draft Sports Media Host (SnagAJob.com)
Dallas, TX -- VIEW ON MAP Posting Date 2017-12-06T04:51:24+0000 Job Number 17002P63 Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts Schedule Full time Relocation? No Job classification Non-Management/Hourly Start Your Journey With Us At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and 1 another and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all weve got on property and off. When guests stay with us, its not just a room with a bed that theyre buying. Its an background. Were looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton. Job SummaryGreet guests and determine the number in their party. Seat guests by finding a clean, available table; pulling out chairs; placing clean/current menu in front of guest, etc.
Social Media Evaluator Â US Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- Social Media Evaluator US Get paid for using social media! Appen has continued to add social
Media Planner - Broadcast/OOH - Dallas (The Resumator)
Dallas, TX -- SUMMARY
The Media Planner works in conjunction with the Media Supervisor & AMD and manages certain
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer