Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Management Jobs in Dallas, TX
Lewisville, TX -- . We are seeking qualified candidates to interview for positions as sales management, management
Manager (Tip Top Job)
Dallas, TX -- Jinya Ramen Bar, Dallas, TX As manager, youll be responsible for overseeing daily operations
Manager (The Resumator)
Dallas, TX -- About WNA
WNA is a global business transformation consulting, program leadership and life-cycle IT services company which prides itself on getting large, complex, mission-critical transformation programs done. WNA’s North American business is a dynamic environment with excellent opportunities for people who want to join a growing business and provide unsurpassed client service and leadership to some of the top companies in the world. We focus on the FinTech, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Mobility and Insurance industries. We support our clients to provide solutions to some of their toughest business and technology challenges. We have great opportunities for those who want to lead and contribute to the growth of our North American business.
Take a moment to visit us on-line:
LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/company/wna-ltd
Website - www.wna-ltd.com
Carrollton, TX -- management is essential to any successful organization. As a Branch Manager, youll maintain a hard
Terrell, TX -- Whataburger - JobID: 2151 [Assistant Restaurant Manager / Shift Leader] Responsible for inspiring
Mesquite, TX -- Whataburger - JobID: 1406 [Assistant Restaurant Manager / Shift Leader] Responsible for inspiring
Euless, TX -- Whataburger - JobID: 1421 [Assistant Restaurant Manager / Shift Leader] Responsible for inspiring
Seagoville, TX -- Whataburger - JobID: 1446 [Assistant Restaurant Manager / Shift Leader] Responsible for inspiring
Rockwall, TX -- Whataburger - JobID: 1448 [Assistant Restaurant Manager / Shift Leader] Responsible for inspiring
Forney, TX -- Whataburger - JobID: 1453 [Assistant Restaurant Manager / Shift Leader] Responsible for inspiring
Rowlett, TX -- Whataburger - JobID: 1451 [Assistant Restaurant Manager / Shift Leader] Responsible for inspiring
Garland, TX -- Whataburger - JobID: 1428 [Assistant Restaurant Manager / Shift Leader] Responsible for inspiring
Dallas, TX -- Whataburger - JobID: 1424 [Assistant Restaurant Manager / Shift Leader] Responsible for inspiring
IT Manager (Professional Diversity Network)
Keller, TX -- Description:
The IT Manager will direct the activities of the IT department to align
Irving, TX -- RESPONSIBILITIES: Kforce has a client that is seeking a Manager in Irving, Texas (TX
IT Manager (TopUSAJobs)
Keller, TX -- Job overview:
The IT Manager will direct the activities of the IT department to align
It manager (Jobs-Search)
Keller, TX -- SunIRef:it IT Manager Penske 1,873 reviews - Keller, TX 76248 Penske 1,873 reviews Read what people
It manager (Jobs-Search)
Keller, TX -- Description: Position overview: The IT Manager will direct the activities of the IT department
Prosper, TX -- At Chick-fil-A, the Manager role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition
IT Services Management Manager 5476 (Jobs2Careers)
Garland, TX -- Any IT Service Managers looking to start the New Year with a New Job? BCT is looking
Regional Manager - Property Management (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Job summary We are a leading et Management firm looking for an experienced Regional Manager
Project manager-incident managment (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- Location: Dallas, TX Description: Our client is currently seeking a Project Manager
Manager, vendor management (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- The Vendor Management Manager is responsible for the oversight of the Vendor Management department
Community Manager- Property Management (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Position information Peak Living is a seeking qualified Community Managers join our team!
Manager, configuration management (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- about your future as we are, join our team. KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Configuration
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer