Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Logistics Jobs in Dallas, TX
Logistics Analyst (CareerMarketplace, Inc)
Dallas, TX -- Hiring a Logistics Analyst for a nationally known company in North DallasPrimary Job Functions
Clerk (Logistics) (LatPro)
Grand Prairie, TX -- Job Functions: Operations - Logistics, Operations - Other - Job description: Responsible
Logistics Coordinator (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- Position overview LOGISTICS COORDINATOR Manufacturing facility located in Grand Prairie, TX
Logistics Coordinator (Jobvertise)
Farmers Branch, TX -- Summary:
Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for arranging 3rd party inbound and outbound
Logistics Specialist (TopUSAJobs)
Plano, TX -- electronics and personal health devices. Function – Scope Statement: Looking for a logistics specialist
Logistics Coordinator (GadBall)
Addison, TX -- Ajilon is seeking a Logistics Coordinator for a job in the North Dallas area. This is a contract
Logistics Supervisor (Advertigo)
Grand Prairie, TX -- an optimal logistics plan to ensure most efficient processes for supply chain and inventory controls -Develop
Logistics Manager/Supervisor (SnagAJob.com)
Wilmer, TX -- Are YOU seeking an exciting opportunity with a growing company in Logistics? Do you love a fast
Sr. Director of Logistics Job (The Job Spider)
Plano, TX -- SNI Companies (Staffing Now Division) has partnered with a national Logistics company. SNI
Logistics Analyst Job (The Job Spider)
Irving, TX -- * Job overview This position will be responsible for supporting the logistics director and regional
Clerk - Transportation (Logistics) (LatPro)
Keller, TX -- Job Functions: Operations - Logistics, Transportation - Position description: Responsible
Bulk Logistics Manager (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- The selected applicant will report to the Director of Logistics. They will be responsible
Logistics Administrative Assistant (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position details EMR US Holdings LLC is currently seeking a Logistics Administrative Assistant; we
Logistics Manager Job (The Job Spider)
Frisco, TX -- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services Direct
Sourcing Logistics Manager (Wisestep)
Plano, TX -- Scope of Work Support the various ongoing activities in the Sourcing Contract Logistics category
Logistics Customer Sales Rep (TopUSAJobs)
Dallas, TX -- for a Logistics Customer Sales Rep position in our new Dallas, TX Logistics office. If you are interested
Logistics Manager Job (The Job Spider)
Plano, TX -- .A. or related fields preferred) Min of 3+ years experience in Logistics Proficiency with Microsoft office suite
Operations Supervisor- Transportaton & Logistics (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- Position overview Job purpose The Operations Supervisor plans, directs and controls driver scheduling, allocation, and dispatching and communication functions to effect economical utilization of driver facilities. The Operations Supervisor is responsible for driver settlements, DOT Violations and compliance, as well as building and maintaining customer relationships. Duties and responsibilities Sets schedules, routes and assigns drivers and vehicles Submits recommendations for development of and compliance with transportation policies, procedures and programs Conducts continuous analysis of vehicle and driver assignments and analyzes scheduling reviews, and revises driver schedules to increase efficiency and to lower costs Recruits, orients and monitors progression of new drivers Responsible for driver performance, including training, discipline and termination Enforces compliance with administrative policies, procedures, safety rules
Clerk - Transportation(Logistics) (LatPro)
Grand Prairie, TX -- Job Functions: Administrative - Clerk, Administrative - Other, Administrative - Receptionist/Secretarial - Job summary: Responsible for the daily/weekly maintaining of pallet tracking (where applicable), audit of driver logs and trip reports, log and driver file DOT requirements tracking. Liaison for internal customer support. Track all return goods as directed by the customer for close out of returns from the private fleet. Major Responsibilities: Position duties may include: -Various office and administrative duties, which may include handling accounts payable/receivable and collections, payroll, fuel reconciliation, office supplies, billing, maintaining database and miscellaneous reporting -Audit of logs and trip reports and other DOT reporting, maintain of files, customer service interaction, resolution of driver equipment requests and pallet tracking.
System Director, Operations & Logistics (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- include oversight of the integrated operations and logistics program across CHRISTUS Health's United
Sr. Manager, Logistics Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- the performance of third party logistics and transportation operators.
Logistics & Compliance Coordinator (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- Job overview Scout & Cellar is an e-commerce winery that sources and produces uncommonly good, clean-crafted wines. We empower a social entrepreneurial community to share our wines and create meaningful experiences. Do you have the expertise to think outside the box like Elon Musk, the positivity of Ellen DeGeneres, the passion of Rocky, the whatever-it-takes mentality of Mulan, the high attention to detail of Batman and the resourcefulness of MacGyver? And do you like wine? Great Read on Here’s what you’ll do: Shipping Implementation and Inventory Management: · Pull, pack and ship wine · Manage and organize all fulfillment using software platform · Prepare and process shipping labels (FedEx) · Manage product inventory; reconcile month end inventories/discrepancies including audit of products · Set up and maintain all inventory item profiles · Manage and organize all processes related to order returns Reporting and Compliance: · Manage weekly and monthly sales reporting and compliance · Adhere to
Logistics Specialist Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- Our mission is to be a trusted workplace for teammates to be their whole selves at work. A company that people love and positively impacts the lives of all whom we touch. be your best self At Interstate Batteries, you have the chance to be excellent at work and excellent at life. We know that professional success depends on personal wellbeing. That's why we want to enrich your life with the tools and services you need to succeed in every area of your life. Join us! Purpose of Job : Supports Interstate Batteries (IB) supply chain initiatives and projects as directed by Supply Chain Manager, SCM to deliver high-quality service to IB's internal and external customers at a fair cost through a culture of continuous improvement Perform order entry for LTL and/or FTL shipments into TMS Overall responsibility for Freight Claims Program Overall responsibility for Transportation Master Data Warehousing Publish SCM Scorecards & Reports Support import and domestic SCM operations as needed Job Components: Document and
Logistics/Warehouse Intern (Jobvertise)
Keller, TX -- Company Description:
Corning is 1 of the worlds leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 yrs, Corning has applied its unparalleled ability in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed peoples lives.
Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collaboration with customers to solve tough technology challenges.
Our Optical Communications segment has recently evolved from being a manufacturer of optical fiber and cable, hardware, and equipment to being a comprehensive provider of industry-leading optical solutions across the broader communications industry. This segment is classified into 2 main product groupings carrier network and enterprise network. The carrier network product group consists primarily of products and solutions for optical-based communications infrastructure for services such as video, data, and voice communications.
Logistics/Warehouse Intern Job (The Job Spider)
Keller, TX -- Company Description: Corning is 1 of the worlds leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160yrs, Corning has applied its unparalleled ability in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed peoples lives. Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collaboration with customers to solve tough technology challenges. Our Optical Communications segment has recently evolved from being a manufacturer of optical fiber and cable, hardware, and equipment to being a comprehensive provider of industry-leading optical solutions across the broader communications industry. This segment is classified into 2 main product groupings carrier network and enterprise network. The carrier network product group consists primarily of products and solutions for optical-based communications infrastructure for services such as video, data, and voice communications.
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer