Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Logistics Jobs in Dallas, TX
Logistics Coordinator (PostJobFree)
Irving, TX -- 1) Supply Chain Management Operation
a. Review daily purchase orders, assess logistics support
Logistics Coordinator (TopUSAJobs)
Mansfield, TX -- Logistics Coordinator TA Services began operation in 1986, and was built with passion
Logistics Supervisor (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Position description Priority Logistics is looking for an experienced Driver supervisor. Must have
Logistics Associate (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Job summary Omni Logistics's seeking an organized, reliable logistics associate / tracking agent
Logistics Associate (Adzuna)
Grapevine, TX -- Position summary Omni Logistics's seeking an organized, reliable logistics associate / tracking
Logistics Supervisor (Advertigo)
Grand Prairie, TX -- an optimal logistics plan to ensure most efficient processes for supply chain and inventory controls -Develop
Sr. Director of Logistics Job (The Job Spider)
Plano, TX -- SNI Companies (Staffing Now Division) has partnered with a national Logistics company. SNI
Logistics Analyst Job (The Job Spider)
Irving, TX -- * Position details This position will be responsible for supporting the logistics director
Outbound Logistics Analyst Job (The Job Spider)
Carrollton, TX -- and transportation routing to minimize delivery times and transportation costs while improving logistics tracking
Logistics Manager Job (The Job Spider)
Frisco, TX -- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services Direct
Sourcing Logistics Manager (Wisestep)
Plano, TX -- Scope of Work Support the various ongoing activities in the Sourcing Contract Logistics category
Business Development Executive- Logistics (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- , and feel you have what it takes to work at the peak of the logistics industry, we are looking for the best
Logistics Sales Executive - Dallas (The Resumator)
Dallas, TX -- looking for a Logistics Sales Executive located in Dallas, Texas to join our Logistics Sales Department.
Logistics Manager Job (The Job Spider)
Plano, TX -- POSITION DESCRIPTION Monitor POs, updates and shipment information Make invoices for our warehouse and fax them over Receive and manage inventory from warehouse Communicate with carriers for shipment schedule etc. Manage claims to carriers for compensation of damaged or lost cigarettes Confirm each order, contact customers if any unusual orders (esp. excessive orders) found and adjust it Manage and apply for disposal of damaged cigarettes Prepare daily report and AR report by wholesaler Deal directly with customers regarding their purchase orders and items that they order Deal with customers concerning accounts receivable Perform other assigned jobs by supervisors REQUIREMENTS Bachelor¡¯s Degree (major in B.A.
Logistics & Replenishment Leader (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Position details ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY The Logistics & Replenishment Leader drives
Logistics/Warehouse Intern Job (The Job Spider)
Keller, TX -- Company Description: Corning is 1 of the worlds leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160yrs, Corning has applied its unparalleled ability in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed peoples lives. Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collaboration with customers to solve tough technology challenges. Our Optical Communications segment has recently evolved from being a manufacturer of optical fiber and cable, hardware, and equipment to being a comprehensive provider of industry-leading optical solutions across the broader communications industry. This segment is classified into 2 main product groupings carrier network and enterprise network. The carrier network product group consists primarily of products and solutions for optical-based communications infrastructure for services such as video, data, and voice communications.
Logistics Spclst Sr (Wisestep)
Dallas, TX -- Overview XPO provides cuttingedge supply chain solutions to the worlds most successful companies, including Boeing, Home Depot, Ikea, LOral and many others. Were growing worldwide. And were constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If youre ready to give us your best, lets talk. Wed like to invest in you. NYSE XPO Shift MondayFriday 800 AM to 500 PM Job overview Performs and participates in the daytoday leadership or department processes and resources to meet organizational objectives. Contributes to a work team environment and demonstrates excellent customer service skills. Promotes teamwork and partnership amp performs daily functions within Menlos safety guidelines.
CLS Customer Logistics Supervisor (American Listed)
Grapevine, TX -- regulations knowledge.Class A valid drivers license endorsement preferredMust have Transportation/Logistics
Vice President of Logistics (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Summary Responsible for leading logistical operations, including improvement, sustainment
Logistics Supervisor (20133492) (Broadbean)
Flower Mound, TX -- Summary: This position will be responsible for the daily production, P&L, and quality performance of the Shipping/Receiving department. Specifically, the responsibilities of this position include: Responsibilities: * Supervise a team of employees responsible for shipping, receiving and inventory processes. * Maintain customer compliance qualifications for accuracy and processing times. * Train employees on department procedures and processes and ensure that the procedures are closely adhered to. * Coach and motivate employees to meet job expectations. * Counsel employees on performance metrics and document deficiencies. * Complete employee attendance records and monitor for adherence to policy. * Prepare corrective actions when necessary. * Prepare, maintain and analyze various customer and internal reports, noting trends and actionable items. * Prepare action plans for new and/or existing processes that maximize efficiencies while maintaining exceptional quality standards.
Logistics Account Manager (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Location: Dallas, Texas (US-TX) 75234 The Account Manager within Watco Supply Chain Services will be responsible for the overall "day-to-day" freight management of shipments and or assigned shipping accounts. It is essential for this position to conduct the necessary activities that will a) produce results that will garner customer trust, b) be complementary to existing Watco competencies, c) produce above average gross net revenue / profit. This position has broad responsibilities including freight sales, customer spot pricing, carrier price negotiation, and operational duties. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Development of customer base Freight solicitation and sales, including cold calling from company or self-generated call list Spot pricing exercises Sustained customer relationships and customer growth Development of carrier base Carrier price negotiations Manage both broker and customer service aspects of assigned shipments and /or accounts Effectively communicate with customers and carriers
Rate / Pricing Analyst - Logistics Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- AMERICAN NATIONAL DIVERSIFIED/LOGISTICS, INC . A TRUCKING AND BROKERAGE COMPANY, HAS A NEED
Logistics Clerk Carrollton 2022743 Job (The Job Spider)
Carrollton, TX -- needs. ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES The Traveling Logistics Clerk will be responsible for traveling
Professions: Logistics Associate - Grapevine, Texas (LocalJobBoard)
Grapevine, TX -- Job DescriptionOmni Logistics's seeking an organized, reliable logistics associate / tracking agent
Group Logistics Manager - Final Mile Delivery (American Listed)
Dallas, TX -- Job ID: 2018-50328-USTXDALLASPosition DescriptionThe Group Logistics Manager is typically
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer