Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Journalist Jobs in Dallas, TX
Hiring: Local Journalist Jobs (American Listed)
Plano, TX -- Full and Part-time Positions Open. Need Both Entry Level and Experienced Personnel. Aggressive compensation and Benefits. Apply To Jobs Near You Today
Hiring: Local Journalist Jobs (American Listed)
Dallas, TX -- Full and Part-time Positions Open. Need Both Entry Level and Experienced Personnel. Competitive compensation and Benefits. Apply To Jobs Near You Today
Editor of Editorials (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Prize-winning opinion journalism. This accomplished, experienced, ethical journalist will be responsible
Content Contributor: Sports Writing and Social Media (The Resumator)
Dallas, TX -- Company Description
Chat Sports is a live sports news network for digital consumers. As the 1st full-service sports media channel on Facebook Live, Chat Sports produces over 30 hours of live, produced video content weekly. All of our shows are also available as video podcasts for iPhone Podcast app. And with the Chat Sports iPhone App and Android App, we are a leading sports media brand on mobile.
Complemented by a staff of full time writers, and with its unique curation technology, Chat Sports delivers millions of fans over 200,000 unique pieces of sports content monthly from 2,000+ sources along with live scores powered by SportRadar.
Sports news consumption has fundamentally changed, requiring new talent, new formats, new platforms and new shows to be available to viewers and readers on any device at any time.
Spa Attendant (Hospitality Jobs Online)
Dallas, TX -- SPA ATTENDANT
REPORTING TO: SPA Attendant Supervisor/Spa Manager/Spa Director
SCOPE OF ROLE
The SPA Attendant is responsible for keeping all spa facilities to standard and ensure all guests are taken care of. As an Ambassador for the spa this role ensures outstanding 5 star guest relations, driving and delivering THE SPA and Hotel brand standards. Provides support to the Spa Director, Spa Manager, Spa Supervisor and fulfils daily responsibilities.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
SALES & REVENUE MANAGEMENT
Maximize sales by driving up selling and cross sales by the Attendants Team.
Strive to exceed personal and team sales targets and objectives as set by the Spa Director/Spa Manager.
Play a role in creating new initiatives in retail
Drive up selling of spa promotions
Be a constant presence at the spa facility taking regular walk rounds of all spa areas, ensuring interaction with guests and members.
Responsible for Opening/Closing Procedures when on duty.
Product Education Analyst (Professional Diversity Network)
Plano, TX -- Who we areCollaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As 1 of the world's most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We're looking for diverse, talented teammates who want to grow and challenge what's possible with us. Who we're looking forToyota's Product and Sales Engagement Department (PSE) is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Product Education Analyst.Product Education Senior Analyst is part of Toyota's Marketing Department where we launch vehicles, technologies and features, training programs, educational materials and digital tools to support our ten regional offices/2 private distributors and over 25,000 dealership sales consultants.Reporting to the Product Education Manager
Advertising: Communications Specialist: PR, Marketing, & Communications Writer / (LocalJobBoard)
Dallas, TX -- Communications Specialist: PR, Marketing, & Communications Writer / Editor Job Opening The Communications Specialist is an essential member of the team responsible for ensuring the 1st Global brand, as conveyed through our written and digital content, accurately represents the goals, principles and voice of the firm. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Communications Specialist is responsible for planning, creating and distributing internal/external communications in support of 1st Global's advisors, prospects and employees. This includes marketing pieces promoting the 1st Global investment/platforms, business development (prospecting) initiatives, marketing campaigns, IT platforms, presentations, thought leadership articles, training material and other opportunities as they develop. This position will also collaborate closely with all areas of the organization to ensure that important info is delivered in a way that is relevant, consistent and timely to the audience.
Editorial Content Writer (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- Plano seven (31067), United States of America, Plano, Texas At Capital One, we're building a leading details-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital 1 is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding. Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Executive: HR Director - Human Resources - Dallas, Texas (LocalJobBoard)
Dallas, TX -- Job DescriptionHuman Resources DirectorHR DirectorUp to $175,000 People Director will serve as a strategic advisor, responsible for driving the implementation and achievement of talent and inclusion objectives across all business units and functions within Charter. The incumbent will serve as a senior-level change-agent, leading the creation of meaningful strategies and innovative programs that establish a solid link to Charter’s business and talent strategies. This position will be responsible for providing counsel to the executive leadership team as well as driving organizational development, talent management, employee relations, and recruiting. We are looking for someone who is collaborative, an exceptional communicator, will thrive in a fast-paced environment, and promote our mission.
Product Education Analyst (JobTarget)
Dallas, TX -- Position overview
Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As 1 of the world's most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We're looking for diverse, talented teammates who want to grow and challenge what's possible with us.
Who we're looking for
Toyota's Product and Sales Engagement Department (PSE) is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Product Education Analyst .
Product Education Senior Analyst is part of Toyota's Marketing Department where we launch vehicles, technologies and features, training programs, educational materials and digital tools to support our ten regional offices/2 private distributors and over 25,000 dealership sales consultants.
Plano, TX -- Plano seven (31067), United States of America, Plano, TexasAt Capital One, we\u2019re building a leading info-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital 1 is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results.
Manager, Media - Public Relations (Get It, LLC)
Irving, TX -- Manager, Media - Public Relations
DescriptionThe CHRISTUS Health Media and Public Relations Manager will serve as the system's external communications lead, implementing, supporting and promoting CHRISTUS Health's media relations and public relations efforts at the system level and will oversee these activities in the domestic CHRISTUS regions. To accomplish this, the Manager will work closely with CHRISTUS Health's Vice President of Communications & Public Affairs and CHRISTUS Health's EVP/Chief Administrative Officer as well as other key system exectuives and ministry leaders and work together with the CHRISTUS ministry presidents and executives. The Manager will help position CHRISTUS Health as a leader in the health care industry, on par with other well-known and positively perceived systems.
Executive: Manager, Media - Public Relations - Irving, Texas (LocalJobBoard)
Irving, TX -- Description The CHRISTUS Health Media and Public Relations Manager will serve as the system's external communications lead, implementing, supporting and promoting CHRISTUS Health's media relations and public relations efforts at the system level and will oversee these activities in the domestic CHRISTUS regions. To accomplish this, the Manager will work closely with CHRISTUS Health's Vice President of Communications & Public Affairs and CHRISTUS Health's EVP/Chief Administrative Officer as well as other key system exectuives and ministry leaders and collaborate together with the CHRISTUS ministry presidents and executives. The Manager will help position CHRISTUS Health as a leader in the health care industry, on par with other well-known and positively perceived systems.
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer