Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for General Labor Jobs in Dallas, TX
General Laborers (Recruitology)
Dallas, TX -- Heavy Equipment Operator $20-$25/hour depending on background
General Laborers $14-$15/hour
General Laborer (Dealslister)
Mesquite, TX -- Position description Looking for General Laborers to work in the Rockwall Area Pays $9
General Laborer (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position description We need fifteen General Labors for Long-term Full-time Commercial Construction
General Labor (Dealslister)
Arlington, TX -- Position summary Looking for General Labor Applicants in the Arlington Area willing to start ASAP
General Laborer (Adzuna)
Desoto, TX -- Position description Mass Hiring for Construction/General Laborers in DeSoto,TX ON SPOT INTERVIEWS
General Laborers (Dealslister)
Arlington, TX -- Job Description Job title: General Labor We currently have multiple General Laborers position
General laborers (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job summary Darby day is seeking full-time experienced warehouse associates and general laborers
General Labor (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Position details Snelling Staffing Services is currently hiring for a General Laborer in Dallas, TX
General Labor (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- Position details Hidden Cove Park is looking for general labors in landscaping/grounds -keeping
General Labor (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position details ProForce is looking for GENERAL LABORS (construction) to start immediately around
General Labor (Dealslister)
Fort Worth, TX -- Job details I'm needing Heavy Lifters for MANSFIELD TX For General Labor for a metal company you
General Labor (Adzuna)
Mansfield, TX -- Job summary I'm needing Heavy Lifters for MANSFIELD TX For General Labor for a metal company you
General Laborer (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- Job details If you're interested in working for a company that pays well and truly cares about all members, read below: Cool things about the position: No background necessary Base pay plus commission Daily cash bonuses Entry level position Training provided Advancement opportunity Weekly compensation and weekly bonuses Full-time and part-time available This is our busiest time of the year, and we are looking to bring on eight new teammates to help generate leads for our sales team. We fully train, so no background is required for this position. Our company is all about helping our communities with storm restoration and home improvement services. Come be a part of a company and service that you can feel great about. We truly care about all teammates, and provide a fun, successful environment. If you are the following, then we'd love to meet you: Work well with others Have a great attitude Energetic A hard worker A fast learner Apply now and I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
Now Hiring General Labor (Advertigo)
Lewisville, TX -- Apply today start tomorrow General Labor Warehouse workers needed in the Flower Mound area
2nd Shift General Labor (Adzuna)
Lewisville, TX -- PICKERS (30 degrees) 11am - finish General Labor 1pm - finish • Must work weekends (2 days off during
General Labor for a Furniture Distributor (Dealslister)
Desoto, TX -- ://www.facebook.com/rexstaffing/ - Like Us Recruiter Exchange is seeking hard working, reliable, general labor associates for an Office
General labor/warehouse (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position overview General Labor in flower shop Cleaning buckets, processing flowers, cleaning
General Labor Warehouse (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job summary Seeking General Labor applicants to work in a busy warehouse. Duties will include
General Labor Construction (Dealslister)
Desoto, TX -- Job summary We are currently looking for a full-time General Laborer in Desoto, TX Building modular
Warehouse/General Labor (Dealslister)
Lewisville, TX -- Position overview first and second shift General Labor/Production Associates: Summary Jobs
Rebar General Labor (TopUSAJobs)
Dallas, TX -- Job DescriptionMetal Company currently hiring IMMEDIATELY for Rebar Cutters Labor positions in W
Lawn Service General Labor (PostJobFree)
Lewisville, TX -- We are looking for motivated individuals who have positive attitudes that don't mind hard work outside in the heat. Background in lawn service is preferred but not necessary. Job assignments will include weed eating yards, planting flowers, weeding flower beds and other various jobs.
General Laborer (8799) (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position details As a kid, you loved taking things apart so you could put it back together. Your tool box would make Tim "The Tool man" Taylor proudly grunts, "UhhhhAhhAhhhAhhhh" You're the person everyone calls when they need some sort of help around the house. If only you didn't have that confident look that says, "I can fix anything." If this sounds like you, consider joining us at Apollo as a Part time Assembly Tech We need techs all over the nation with handyman skills and reliable transportation. - Flexible Schedule ( This is a part time extra income opportunity) - Operate independently - Must Provide Own Tools - Have Reliable Transportation - Piece-Work Commission - Maintain Good Attendance Record - Must Pass Experience Screen and Drug Test - Must have Smart Phone for Reporting Job assignments: Assemble all products according to manufacturer's directions and specifications Communicate with Area Manager Use time clock to record time Complete work tasks as indicated by the work list (or Amazon App)
General Labor in Food Production (Adzuna)
Rockwall, TX -- Position overview Hours : 10:00 pm - 6:00 am Starting on Sunday nights. Must be able to work in a high energy environment. This is an entry level position. This position will learn multiple bakery production jobs, many of which support machine operator positions. Assignments include the consistent production of a high-quality product in a baking facility while incorporating safety and sanitation standards. This position is committed to ensuring the best quality products, excellent customer service by following good manufacturing practices. Key Job qualifications: Performing various entry-level positions including: Loading and unloading pans from production line. Loading and unloading oven and/or proof box. Dumping waste buckets. Taking appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained certification of the food safety and food quality system. Responsible for reporting and taking necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring.
Scrap Operator/General Labor (Adzuna)
Midlothian, TX -- Job summary Oversees the operation of the metal shredding mill from the pulpit. Uses manual controls/knobs to tend to the conveyor system that controls the shredding of scrap. Visually monitors amount of material processing through the shredder mill. Operates cutting torch. Takes material weight readings a records data. usually monitors tv screens, which depict everything taking place around the shredder. Communicates and directs coworkers through two-way radio and hand signals. Immediately notifies supervisor of defects or malfunctions. Assist with maintenance clean-up as needed. Operates the overhead crane Works in the shredding department on the shredding machine Additional Responsibilities: Perform routine equipment care, records, & inspection on vehicles and mobile equipment, which may include fueling, cleaning & checking/adding fluids as needed.
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer