Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Gas Jobs in Dallas, TX
Oil and Gas Accountant (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- Job summary Oil & Gas Accountant Assist with monthly entry of revenue checks and joint interest
Facilities Chemical/Gas Technician (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Position description Our client is needing a Facilities Chemical/Gas Technician to join their team
Oil and Gas Sales Closer (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- We are currently seeking experienced Oil and Gas Investment Closers. As a Closer you
Senior Gas Accountant Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- Immediate position available for an experienced Senior Gas Accountant in the downtown Dallas area
Oil and Gas Sales (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- team We are currently seeking an experienced Oil and Gas Investment Representative. As an inside sales
Construction Instructor- Natural Gas Pipeline (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Job Description Ridgeback Solutions Group is currently seeking a Natural Gas Pipeline Construction
Oil and Gas Closer, Account Executive (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- and a thorough understanding of oil and gas investing. Uncompromising integrity and honesty. Strong
Oil & Gas Economics Application Specialist (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- POSITION DESCRIPTION: The successful applicant will have 1-3yrs’ technical background (oil and gas
Licensed Oil and Gas Investment Broker (Wisestep)
Addison, TX -- sector in todays economy, oil and gas. Both Jr. and Sr. levelAccount Executive positions available
Regulatory and Production Analyst (Oil and Gas) (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job details The most important responsibility of this job is to coordinates with other members of the Engineering group to file and track all the necessary documentation and coordinates data acquisition for and support the Engineer team. The technician also works closely with field operations personnel to coordinate needed changes; and communicates clearly with contract personnel during modification and/or adjustment of equipment Tracks crucial dates on tax incentive projects, including terminations. • Provides guidance on tax assumptions for project economics • Monitors RRC and Comptroller activities, including filings by others to keep abreast of changing interpretations. • Responsible for all H-14, H-13 filings and other similar tax related reports. • Monitors outside-operated activity for tax incentive opportunity. • Reviews with Government Accounting to ensure all wells that are eligible for tax credit are accounted for.
AAE Oil & Gas Senior Manager (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Work you'll do A Senior Manager at Deloitte is expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including: Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals People
Rosneft Oil andamp; Gas Deal (Global-free-classified-ads)
Duncanville, TX -- Hello and good day, I am looking to work with a reputable individual/firm to engage in a profit oriented ventures in your country and perhaps with your assistance, we could get low tax rates. I have the directive of Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky to source for partner abroad who can accommodate and manage 150M amp; 50M USD respectively. The sums are derived from an executed project with Yukos Oil Company before the company was change merged into Rosneft Oil Corporation in Russia. We shall apply for the necessary paper work required to re-profile your name as the recipient and also ensure payment is carried out by Rosneft into a bank account in your name. I guaranty we would execute this business under a legitimate arrangement without breach of the law. Further information will follow upon your positive reply. E-mail Me here. XXXX@yahoo.com Regards, Mrs. Rodya N. Lobanova
Oil and Gas Brokers, Pre-IPO Sales (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- and Gas Brokers, Pre-IPO stock sales Located in Athens Texas. Message me resume, salary qualifications
AP Accountant w/Oil & Gas Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- . This is an ideal role for someone with 3+ years of AP Oil and Gas background. This position will support: Coding
Specialty Gas Territory Manager - Outside Sales (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- is seeking a Specialty Gas Territory Manager - Outside Sales Representative in Dallas, TX. Specialty Gas
Lead Plant Operator - Natural Gas Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- REQUIRES RELOCATION TO NORTH DAKOTA OR SOUTH DAKOTA *** Monitor operation of compression, gas
Account Executive - Hospital Blood Gas Products (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- throughout the Dallas area. This is a terrific opportunity to become an expert in blood gas products, grow
Account executive officer/underwriter, oil & gas (Jobs-Search)
Richardson, TX -- Company Details Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference. Job overview Under general direction, responsible for the profitability, growth and retention of assigned book of business within a territory that is consistent with overall business line objectives. Marketing and underwriting responsibilities typically include: Underwriting new and renewal business on complex accounts. As a representative of the company, market to and develop relationships with agents and brokers. Working with other business units as appropriate to support market penetration objectives and seeking out cross-sell opportunities. Independently manages assigned territory and book of business, including more complex accounts.
Oil, Gas & Chemicals Data Management Senior Manager (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- to Work Oil Gas & Chemicals The Oil, Gas & Chemicals sector is facing unprecedented change in a quickly
Oil, Gas & Chemicals Big Data Architect Manager (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- for the Best Places to Work Oil Gas & Chemicals The Oil, Gas & Chemicals sector is facing unprecedented change
Plant Engineer Sr - Lake Hubbard Gas Plant (Adzuna)
Sunnyvale, TX -- If you have what it takes to become part of the Vistra Energy family and would like to start a promising career with a global leader, take a look at the exciting employment opportunities that are currently available and apply on-line. Job overview This position can operate independently to identify and perform tasks as required to meet objectives. The position will establish and maintain effective working relationships with others. Required Min Education and Background 4yrs Bachelors degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical, Industrial) and 6yrs related job background Key Roles & Responsibilities Working independently, the incumbent will: Identifies and performs task as required to meet objectives Lead interpretation and analysis of complex issues Coordinates assigned projects
Manager Structured Transactions - Power, Oil & Gas, Houston, Texas Area (pure-jobs)
Dallas, TX -- Manager Structured Transactions - Power, Oil & Gas, Houston, Texas Area DATE nine June LOCATION
ENI Corporate Banking Relationship Manager 5 - Oil & Gas (pure-jobs)
Dallas, TX -- Position overview - ENI Corporate Banking Relationship Manager five - Oil & Gas (180044865) ENI
Oil, Gas & Chemicals Strategic Growth Transformation Senior Manager (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- to Work Oil Gas & Chemicals The Oil, Gas & Chemicals sector is facing unprecedented change in a quickly
Meter Reader (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position description Would read Electric, Water and Gas sub meters in the DFW Metroplex. Company
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer