Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Fundraising Jobs in Dallas, TX
Advisor Fundraising Planner - Internal Fundraising - Requisition #: (FinancialJobsWeb)
Westlake, TX -- internal fundraising efforts and a driving force of the Fidelity Charitable mission to advance philanthropy
Intern - Fundraising Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- FundraisingCoordinator Intern (Unpaid) TYLER, TX At MDA: PURPOSE At MDA, we are fighting to free
Institutional Fundraiser - US Sales (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Highland Capital Management is an SEC-registered investment adviser which was founded in 1993 by Jim Dondero and Mark Okada, Highland is 1 of the largest and most experienced global alternative credit managers. Highland's strategies include collateralized loan obligations (CLOs), high yield bonds, distressed credit, public and private equities, structured products and natural resources. Highland Capital is looking for a senior marketer to further develop the institutional investor markets and appropriate access routes. This individual will work as part of the Business Development team, which is responsible for developing and executing the firm's global growth initiatives related to new products, fund formation, strategic growth and asset gathering. This position can be based in Dallas, TX or New York, NY.
Fundraising and Events Coordinator (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job overview At the intersection of career and community, only 1 group provides the opportunity to impact the lives of others while developing the leaders of tomorrow. The Real Estate Council’s members spark community transformation, influence policy and propel careers in DFW and beyond. TREC represents 2,000 members and 600 leading real estate companies. TREC seeks to help members: Fuel Careers through leadership development programs Build Connections by providing over 100 networking opportunities annually Influence Policy by advocating for issues critical to our region’s economic growth Gain Insight through over 80 education programs Make a Difference in the community through TREC Foundation’s grants and professional services Make a Difference in the community through TREC Community Fund
Account Manager - Direct Mail/Fundraising (ApplicantPro)
Dallas, TX -- The ResourceOne Fundraising Group seeks an experienced Account Manager in the direct mail
Advertising: Nonprofit Marketing Reps / Fundraising Reps Needed!! (LocalJobBoard)
Dallas, TX -- Job DescriptionCharity Advertising and Marketing Partners provides Marketing and Fundraising
Other: Internship Fundraiser Coordinator - Duncanville, Texas (LocalJobBoard)
Duncanville, TX -- Position overview Organize capital campaign strategy and execution, setting communication and funding goals. Develop marketing materials and plan events to generate funding. Recruit, schedule, and ensure a positive background for volunteers. Coordinate identification and relationship building with key donors and groups. Secure financial support from individuals, corporations, and churches.Point person for planning and executing events, keeping track of money,. Manage meetings, work groups, and staff meetings as well. Generate email lists to contact vendors and volunteers for nonprofit events and news, and process and track bills related to events; may be asked to create an accounts payable if requested by their manager.
Executive: Development Director for Texas BAsed Non-Profit - Grapevine, Texas (LocalJobBoard)
Grapevine, TX -- Job DescriptionPlan fund-raising campaigns and activitiesManage fund-raising campaigns
Development Director for Texas BAsed Non-Profit (Dealslister)
Arlington, TX -- Position summary Plan fund-raising campaigns and activities Manage fund-raising campaigns
Marketing Manager - Non Profit (ApplicantPRO)
Dallas, TX -- Resource One, located in Tulsa Oklahoma, seeks a Marketing Manager to work in the Fundraising
Child Care Worker / Youth Care Worker / Daycare Worker (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job summary The Children’s Care Worker is responsible for caring for and overseeing child evacuees staying at shelter facility. They ensure contractual requirements and client expectations are met at the on-site residential facility. All services shall be provided in accordance with established standards, principles and ethics of the profession, applicable professional specialty organizations, and the high quality standard for which The Baptiste Group (TBG) is recognized. REQUIREMENTS: High-school degree OR equivalent Must be at least 21yrs of age one year experience in childcare Clean criminal experience investigation Clean Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) or child protective services check Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized and have outstanding verbal and communication expertise Proficiency with computer and common office equipment, as well as with Microsoft office products required Immediate, last-minute travel within the U.S.
Advertising: Copywriter - Arlington, Texas (LocalJobBoard)
Arlington, TX -- respected full-service fundraising agency with an emphasis in direct response, seeks a full-time, in
Other: Telemarketing - Richardson, Texas (LocalJobBoard)
Richardson, TX -- than 25 yrs the team at Moore TeleMarketing has provided professional telemarketing, fundraising
Sales: Inside Sales Representative - Grand Prairie, Texas (LocalJobBoard)
Grand Prairie, TX -- is the market leader in providing apparel oriented fundraising and spirit items to high schools across the U
Executive: VP of Foundation - Dallas, Texas (LocalJobBoard)
Dallas, TX -- fundraising goals and driving enterprise measures for member engagement, member satisfaction and brand
Other: Insurance Lead Generator - Richardson, Texas (LocalJobBoard)
Richardson, TX -- professional telemarketing, fundraising, sponsorship sales and event management to not-for profit organizations
Deputy Executive Director (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- , reporting to the Executive Director. The Dallas market is the top fundraising market in the nation
Executive: Deputy Executive Director - Irving, Texas (LocalJobBoard)
Irving, TX -- , reporting to the Executive Director. -The Dallas market is the top fundraising market in the nation
Endurance Manager - DFW Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- summary: MDA is seeking a Fundraising Endurance Manager in the Dallas, TX area.
Other: Associate, Bike MS (Part-Time) - Carrollton, Texas (LocalJobBoard)
Carrollton, TX -- coordination associated with Bike MS and other events as assigned in order to achieve fundraising and community
Account Executive / Account Manager - Entry Level Advertising (ActiveHire)
Dallas, TX -- We are looking to add new talent to our Marketing team and have five Entry Level positions that we are looking to fill! Do you have a experience in customer service, hospitality, restaurants, or retail? Are you lacking experience but display high levels of social intelligence and excellent communications skills?
WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
Charity Advertising & Marketing Partners is an outsourced marketing firm with a client portfolio ranging from some of the most recognized Fortune 500 companies to the most widely-respected international nonprofit organizations. We are the fastest-growing boutique marketing firm in the DFW area, and over the past 7 years, we have increased brand awareness for our clients in fifteen new markets.
We believe in 100% organic growth and are looking for the next generation of leaders to help us achieve our aggressive expansion goals for the new year.
NROTC Table Rep (Get It, LLC)
Hurst, TX -- " Work in your local community fundraising for a military and veterans charity. Flexible scheduling
NROTC Table Rep (Get It, LLC)
Dallas, TX -- " Work in your local community fundraising for a military and veterans charity. Flexible scheduling
Sales: Account Executive / Account Manager - Entry Level Sales & Marketing - (LocalJobBoard)
Dallas, TX -- Job DescriptionWe are looking to add new talent to our Marketing team and have five Entry Level positions that we are looking to fill! Do you have a background in customer service, hospitality, restaurants, or retail? Are you lacking background but display high levels of social intelligence and excellent communications skills?WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!Charity Advertising & Marketing Partners is an outsourced marketing firm with a client portfolio ranging from some of the most recognized Fortune 500 companies to the most widely-respected international nonprofit organizations. We are the fastest-growing boutique marketing firm in the DFW area, and over the past 7yrs, we have increased brand awareness for our clients in fifteen new markets. We believe in 100% organic growth and are looking for the next generation of leaders to help us achieve our aggressive expansion goals for the new year.
Executive: Account Executive / Account Manager - Entry Level Advertising - Grand (LocalJobBoard)
Grand Prairie, TX -- Job DescriptionWe are looking to add new talent to our Marketing team and have five Entry Level positions that we are looking to fill! Do you have a experience in customer service, hospitality, restaurants, or retail? Are you lacking experience but display high levels of social intelligence and excellent communications skills?WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!Charity Advertising & Marketing Partners is an outsourced marketing firm with a client portfolio ranging from some of the most recognized Fortune 500 companies to the most widely-respected international nonprofit organizations. We are the fastest-growing boutique marketing firm in the DFW area, and over the past 7 years, we have increased brand awareness for our clients in fifteen new markets. We believe in 100% organic growth and are looking for the next generation of leaders to help us achieve our aggressive expansion goals for the new year.
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer