Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Facilities Jobs in Dallas, TX
Facilities Manager (ListedBuy)
Carrollton, TX -- and brightest to take our Facilities department to the next level. If you have passion and ability in MEP, HVAC
Facilities Coordinator (Jobs2Careers)
Irving, TX -- Job Info:
Position title : Facilities Coordinator
Location : Irving TX, 75039
Facilities Manager (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Position overview We are seeking a Facilities Manager to become a part of our team You will help
Facilities Manager (Jobs2Careers)
Keller, TX -- We're looking for a Data Center Facilities Manager. The right applicant will be responsible 24x7
Facilities Manager (Jobs2Careers)
Grand Prairie, TX -- of building operations and maintenance for a facility, campus or portfolio of buildings. ESSENTIAL DUTIES
Facilities Manager (Jobs2Careers)
Garland, TX -- This position assumes responsibility for the maintenance of a community or communities. Closely monitors, identifies and communicates problems in every phase of general maintenance of the community, including areas of carpentry, electrical work, HVAC, plumbing, mechanic, painting, general hardware, other minor community repairs and cleanliness. Makes recommendations, performs repairs, replacement maintenance and implements preventive maintenance as established by Company procedures and guidelines. Job qualifications Maintains a safe and secure environment throughout the property Supervises maintenance and housekeeping associates, where applicable. Where applicable- plans, monitors, and appraises job results; coaches, counsels and disciplines associates in conjunction with Association Manager.
Facilities manager (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- Genesis10 is actively seeking a Facilities Manager resource for a direct hire/permanent position
Facilities Administrator (Equest)
Dallas, TX -- Southwestern Health Resources (SWHR CIN) seeks to hire a Facilities Administrator to work Full
Director of Facilities (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Job Description DIRECTOR OF FACILITIES & MAINTENANCE Showcase your Facilities and Management
Facility Administrator (Equest)
Plano, TX -- The Administrator is responsible for the overall daily management and operation of the clinic. The Administrator reports directly to 1st line regional operational management which may be an Area Director, Regional Director, or Vice President of Operations, depending on the region/demographics. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND Assignments include the following. Other duties and tasks may be assigned. * Plan/coordinate patient scheduling to assure timely acceptance of patients and effective staffing levels. * Implement clinical and operational processes to improve patient health and minimize hospitalizations and missed treatments. * Achieve financial targets to include budget, labor costs, supply costs and expenditures. * Review all incident reports; make recommendations and take action relative to incidents as appropriate; report at monthly QAPI meeting.
Mainance - Facilities (Advertigo)
Grapevine, TX -- Trail Grapevine TX is currently hiring a Mainance - Facilities.Assignments include Respond and atd
Facilities Support Manager - Camelot Facility Management Solutions (American Listed)
Plano, TX -- Facilities Support Manager - Camelot Facility Management Solutions
Camelot Facility Management
Corporate Facilities Technician (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Trinity Industries, Inc. is seeking a Corporate Facilities Technician for the Business Services
Regional Facilities Manager (Professional Diversity Network)
Dallas, TX -- operations and maintenance of facilities within a campus and/or region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Facilities and Maintenance Technician (Tip Top Job)
Richardson, TX -- 's most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity. As a Facilities and Maintenance Specialist
Facilities & Maintenance Specialist (ListedBuy)
Richardson, TX -- ’s most advanced networks rely on Comm Scope connectivity.
As a Facilities & Maintenance Specialist
Facilities Chemical/Gas Technician (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Job overview Our client is needing a Facilities Chemical/Gas Technician to join their team. ist
Facility Maintenance Worker (Tip Top Job)
Euless, TX -- 's most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity. CommScope is hiring a Facility Maintenance
Facilities Maintenance Technician (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Position description JOB DESCRIPTION TITLE: Facilities Caretaker SUMMARY: The care and maintenance
Mobile Facilities Maintenance Technician (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- ? Are you looking to join an established team with growth opportunities? Camelot Facility Solutions
Production Facility ociate (ListedBuy)
Irving, TX -- Description Position description: An integral part of the Production Center team, the Production Center ociate is responsible for producing and finishing large, high-quality copy and print orders for an array of customers. Utilizing high end equipment, they must multi-task to deliver their work on time, by meeting and exceeding customer service standards and executing the Production Center Workflow and Quality urance Process. Role Requirements: Digital Print Production: ? Follows production workflow to produce high volumes of work, using high end digital printer/copier equipment; Operate of variety of finishing equipment including cutters, drills and bindery. ? Effectively prepare and troubleshoot various files formats and change to PDF print-ready status. ? Responsible for the insuring that all work produced is in accordance with the job ticket and customer's quality expectations. ? Run orders on time while maximizing the machines productivity.
Facility Preventative Maintenance Engineer (Tip Top Job)
Dallas, TX -- to perform
building maintenance and repair building facilities, including HVAC systems, electrical
Facility Safety Officer (TopUSAJobs)
Frisco, TX -- Description SHIFT: No Weekends
SCHEDULE: Full time
Facility Safety OfficerFull Time
Fleet and Facility Maintenance Director (ListedBuy)
Lewisville, TX -- and appearance of the facility, fleet shop, outside grounds, office space, beverage department, security
Facilities Planning Manager ITS (ListedBuy)
Arlington, TX -- Overview The Facilities Planning Manager ITS manages logistical issues as related to the design
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer