Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Energy Jobs in Dallas, TX
Energy Manager (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- , distribution and energy supply for the CyrusOne Portfolio. Critical functions: Contract for Transmission
Renewable Energy Specialist (Get It, LLC)
Dallas, TX -- energy projects (wind, solar, geothermal, biomass) including technical, economic, environmental
Energy Sales Representative (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position details We are seeking an event-based Energy Sales Representative to join our team Our
Field Energy Specialist (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- is seeking to fill several openings for Field Energy Specialists for our client, a leading manufacturer
Energy Management Analyst (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- Job details General Description: Coordinates functions of the Energy Management program
Sr Energy Underwriter (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- . Chubb is seeking an underwriter in the Energy Industry Practice for the Southwest Region. The position
Energy Sales Consultant Needed (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position details Connexus Marketing Group is an authorized vendor for Champion Energy. We
Energy Regulatory Associate Attorney (BCG Attorney Search)
Dallas, TX -- Dallas office of our client seeks energy regulatory associate attorney with 2-4 yrs of litigation
Revolt Energy advisors needed (Global-free-classified-ads)
Rockwall, TX -- Revolt energy advisors is now hiring locals in The Houston area $50 - Houston, TX During your whole
Account Executive Energy Solutions (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- Job overview Account Executive Energy Solutions (WD) What you will do Under general direction
Senior Manager â Energy & Resources (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- -tailored consulting services including energy trading, regulatory services, enterprise applications, risk management
Strategy - Resources Manager - Energy (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Strategy professionals apply deep strategy development, architecting value and operating model architecture skills, influence through insight and partner with our clients to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues. Provide deep understanding of our clients industry landscape and business options in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends. Resources professionals develop and deliver business solutions across Oil & Gas, Utilities, Chemicals, and Natural Resources clients. The Business Strategy Manager applies deep business strategy development, architecting value and operating model architecture skills to influence client agendas through business insight.
Energy Representative / Marketing (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job summary We are currently hiring for In-Store Marketing Positions. We are launching a new retail division and looking to fill these positions asap. ARE YOU READY TO START YOUR CAREER? If you're a student or graduate of a four-year college or university with leadership skills and determination, now's the perfect time to look into a career in the marketing field. You will get comprehensive training that sets you apart from individuals as you continue down your career path. From advertising supremacy to the achievement in the growth of our clients, we are reinventing the marketing & advertising industry, 1 client at a time. We will continue to MS EXCEL THROUGHOUT THE ECONOMIC DROP because we focus on cost-effective and unique marketing strategies and we only get paid on results.
High Energy Laser Architect (pure-jobs)
Mckinney, TX -- 125324BR Job details: Description: The Advanced Electro-Optical and Mission Systems (AEOMS) Department is currently in need for a Fast paced Laser Weapon Systems (HELWS) Architect / Engineering Fellow to support the Advanced Concepts & Technology Business Area in the development and build of Fast paced Laser Weapon Systems. The Lead System Architect guides the development and maintenance of the system architecture from operating concepts down to and including product level of detail. The Lead System Architect employs standard architecture development methods, tools and work products to create an understanding of the enterprise, the system or subsystem purpose, the definition f ...
Junior Associate - Energy Division (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position summary Junior Associate We are a leading Promotional Marketing, Advertising, Sales and Lead Generation firm in the Dallas area on behalf of local community contractors. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. Purpose of Position The main focus of this position is to promote our clients' name by developing and supporting field marketing programs. This position will work together with other Account Managers, corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize their marketing ability to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue. Management Training Program With recent expansion and growth, we are in need of individuals who posses strong leadership abilities to help oversee more campaigns to insure growth and success within our company.
Global Business Lead - Energy Storage (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Local Unit & Position overview DNV GL's Energy Transition Outlook identifies rapid growth
Pre-Construction Manager - Wind Energy (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position details Are you an experienced wind energy professional? Does your background include
Energy Lending Senior Credit Analyst (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Overview WHY INDEPENDENT BANK IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK: Footprint Established, respected, and growing in Texas and Colorado. People Building thriving relationships and leading with a courageous heart. Benefits Generous 401 (k) plan, paid time off, health benefits, employee programs, and a satisfying work-life balance. Growth Financial stability providing competitive salaries, internal growth opportunities, and a business strategy of continuous growth. Community Volunteering and making a lasting impact, building strong, healthy communities. Independent Bank provides a wide spectrum of commercial and consumer banking solutions powered by people who value lasting relationships and commitment to community. Our unique brand of banking extends from the Gulf Coast of Texas to Colorado Front Range. Independent Bank is a multi-billion dollar community financial institution.
Reliant Energy Commercial Sales Executive (BarefootStudent)
Dallas, TX -- that customers have long trusted for many decades. As a Sales Executive for Reliant Energy, you will be selling
Accenture Strategy - Resources Manager - Energy (pure-jobs)
Dallas, TX -- Job summary Role: Accenture Strategy - Resources Manager - Energy Location: Houston Travel: 80
Accenture Strategy - Resources Manager - Energy (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Job summary Role: Accenture Strategy - Resources Manager - Energy Location: Houston Travel: 80
Solution Sales Manager - EnergyDomain (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- capabilities globally as part of Custo.We are presently looking out for a "Solution Sales Manager - Energy
Energy Industry / Customer Service Representative (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- represents home service products spanning a variety of categories (remodeling, HVAC, energy efficiency, etc
Solar Energy Outside Sales Consultant (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- Position description Outside Sales -Renewable Energy- F/T Benefits Base Commission Sunrun continues
Sales Representative - Alternative Energy Job (The Job Spider)
Midlothian, TX -- SALES REPRESENTATIVE Alternative Energy, Waste Management, Recycling Geocyclehttps
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer