Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Energy Jobs in Dallas, TX
Energy Manager (Adzuna)
North Branch, TX -- Overview Develops, proposes and implements total energy management strategies supporting 7-Eleven
Renewable Energy Specialist (Get It, LLC)
Dallas, TX -- energy projects (wind, solar, geothermal, biomass) including technical, economic, environmental
Sr Analyst, Energy Management (Professional Diversity Network)
Irving, TX -- accurate pricing, correct billing errors, maintain the utility database and produce energy reports
Energy Consultant Job (The Job Spider)
Plano, TX -- SECTOR seven ENERGY As Dallas' newest and quickest energy start-up, the room for career growth
Energy Sales Representative (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job details We are seeking an event-based Energy Sales Representative to join our team Our Sales
Field Energy Specialist (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- is seeking to fill several openings for Field Energy Specialists for our client, a leading manufacturer
Energy Consultant Specialist (Advertigo)
Plano, TX -- of energy saving consultants ENERGY CONSULTANTS TruPowur is continuing to reinvent the Energy Purchasing
Energy Management Analyst (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- Job summary General Description: Coordinates functions of the Energy Management program
Energy Business Development Director (Tip Top Job)
Dallas, TX -- Job overview This newly created position will drive the companys new energy startup. Person filling
Energy Business Development Director (Tip Top Job)
Dallas, TX -- Position summary This newly created position will drive the companys new energy startup. Person
Sr Energy Underwriter (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- . Chubb is seeking an underwriter in the Energy Industry Practice for the Southwest Region. The position
Energy Efficiency Marketing Manager (Adzuna)
Richardson, TX -- . Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use
Energy Sales Consultant Needed (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job details Connexus Marketing Group is an authorized vendor for Champion Energy. We are seeking
Energy Sales Consultant Needed (Tip Top Job)
Dallas, TX -- Position description Connexus Marketing Group is an authorized vendor for Champion Energy. We
Revolt Energy advisors needed (Global-free-classified-ads)
Rockwall, TX -- Revolt energy advisors is now hiring locals in The Houston area $50 - Houston, TX During your whole
Account Executive Energy Solutions (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- Job details Account Executive Energy Solutions (WD) What you will do Under general direction
Relationship Manager - Energy Banking (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Washington Federal's Energy Banking Group has an opening for a Relationship Manager in Dallas, TX
Junior Associate - Energy Division (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job summary Junior Associate We are a leading Promotional Marketing, Advertising, Sales and Lead Generation firm in the Dallas area on behalf of local community contractors. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. Purpose of Position The main focus of this position is to promote our clients' name by developing and supporting field marketing programs. This position will collaborate together with other Account Managers, corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize their marketing ability to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue. Management Training Program With recent expansion and growth, we are in need of individuals who posses strong leadership abilities to help oversee more campaigns to insure growth and success within our company.
Senior Claims Advocate-Energy (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., 1 of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and info management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world. Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. is the U.S. retail property/casualty brokerage division of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Our advisors specialize by industry and coverage types—developing solutions uniquely tailored to individual client qualifications. We deliver a full range of insurance and risk management products and services, including traditional and loss-sensitive coverages, captives, alternative risk solutions, and financial products to clients around the world. For additional details, please refer to Position openings with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
High Energy Laser Architect (pure-jobs)
Mckinney, TX -- 130620BR Position details: Description: The Advanced Electro-Optical and Mission Systems (AEOMS) Department is currently in need for a Fast paced Laser Weapon Systems (HELWS) Architect / Engineering Fellow to support the Advanced Concepts & Technology Business Area in the development and build of Quick paced Laser Weapon Systems. The Lead System Architect guides the development and maintenance of the system architecture from operating concepts down to and including product level of detail. The Lead System Architect employs standard architecture development methods, tools and work products to create an understanding of the enterprise, the system or subsystem purpose, the definition f ...
Energy Representative / Marketing (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job overview We are currently hiring for In-Store Marketing Positions. We are launching a new retail division and looking to fill these positions asap. ARE YOU READY TO START YOUR CAREER? If you're a student or graduate of a four-year college or university with leadership skills and determination, now's the perfect time to look into a career in the marketing field. You will get comprehensive training that sets you apart from individuals as you continue down your career path. From advertising supremacy to the achievement in the growth of our clients, we are reinventing the marketing & advertising industry, 1 client at a time. We will continue to MICROSOFT EXCEL THROUGHOUT THE ECONOMIC DROP because we focus on cost-effective and unique marketing strategies and we only get paid on results.
Customer Service Supervisor : Energy (Tip Top Job)
Mesquite, TX -- It starts with great chemistry. Univar is more than a distribution company : were a leading, global partner dedicated to improving quality of life for our customers through the products, ability, and relationships that serve the worlds most essential industries. Founded in 1924, with global headquarters in Downers Grove, IL, Univar generated 8+ billion in sales in 2016 : securing the one market position in North America and the two market position in Europe. Creating great chemistry is not just about the innovative products and services we safely deliver to customers around the world. It also takes people : people like you : and today, our worldwide team of more than 8,000 employees is helping build a company where the best people want to work. If youre looking for an background where your actions will make a positive difference every day, youve come to the right place. Wed like to invite you to join our team as a Customer Service Supervisor at our Mesquite, TX office.
Senior Claims Advocate-Energy (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., 1 of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and details management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world. Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. is the U.S. retail property/casualty brokerage division of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Our advisors specialize by industry and coverage types—developing solutions uniquely tailored to individual client qualifications. We deliver a full range of insurance and risk management products and services, including traditional and loss-sensitive coverages, captives, alternative risk solutions, and financial products to clients around the world. For additional info, please refer to Career openings with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Strategic Energy Advisory Sr Consultant (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- business. The applicant will be a key contributor in the Strategic Energy Advisory sub vertical. Will serve
Commercial Energy Advisor (B2B) Sales (Adzuna)
Irving, TX -- Commercial Energy Advisor - (B2B) Sales Description Interactive Energy Group is seeking highly
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer