Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Energy Jobs in Dallas, TX
Renewable Energy Specialist (Get It, LLC)
Dallas, TX -- energy projects (wind, solar, geothermal, biomass) including technical, economic, environmental
Energy Program Manager (Professional Diversity Network)
Plano, TX -- POSITION DETAILS The purpose of this position is to manage and support the implementation of energy
Energy Consultant Job (The Job Spider)
Arlington, TX -- , and love working with people. As an Energy Consultant you will be representing Liberty Power Corp
Strategy& Director- Energy (pure-jobs)
Dallas, TX -- Strategy& Director- Energy Line of Service Advisory Industry/Sector Energy Specialism Corporate
Energy Consultant Job (The Job Spider)
Plano, TX -- SECTOR seven ENERGY As Dallas' newest and quickest energy start-up, the room for career growth
Energy Sales Representative (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job overview We are seeking an event-based Energy Sales Representative to join our team Our Sales
Field Energy Specialist (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- is seeking to fill several openings for Field Energy Specialists for our client, a leading manufacturer
Energy Consultant Specialist (Advertigo)
Plano, TX -- of energy saving consultants ENERGY CONSULTANTS TruPowur is continuing to reinvent the Energy Purchasing
Energy Management Analyst (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- Job details General Description: Coordinates functions of the Energy Management program
Sr Energy Underwriter (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- . Chubb is seeking an underwriter in the Energy Industry Practice for the Southwest Region. The position
Energy Sales Consultant Needed (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job overview Connexus Marketing Group is an authorized vendor for Champion Energy. We are seeking
Account Executive Energy Solutions (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- Job details Account Executive Energy Solutions (WD) What you will do Under general direction
Energy Pro - Full Time (PostJobFree)
Lewisville, TX -- , willing to learn and transform from a Sales Associate to a full time (FT) Energy Pro! Promote a service
Relationship Manager - Energy Banking (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Washington Federal's Energy Banking Group has an opening for a Relationship Manager in Dallas, TX
Junior Associate - Energy Division (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position summary Junior Associate We are a leading Promotional Marketing, Advertising, Sales and Lead Generation firm in the Dallas area on behalf of local community contractors. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. Purpose of Position The main focus of this position is to promote our clients' name by developing and supporting field marketing programs. This position will work together with other Account Managers, corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize their marketing ability to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue. Management Training Program With recent expansion and growth, we are in need of individuals who posses strong leadership abilities to help oversee more campaigns to insure growth and success within our company.
Energy Representative / Marketing (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job overview We are currently hiring for In-Store Marketing Positions. We are launching a new retail division and looking to fill these positions asap. ARE YOU READY TO START YOUR CAREER? If you're a student or graduate of a four-year college or university with leadership skills and determination, now's the perfect time to look into a career in the marketing field. You will get comprehensive training that sets you apart from individuals as you continue down your career path. From advertising supremacy to the achievement in the growth of our clients, we are reinventing the marketing & advertising industry, 1 client at a time. We will continue to MICROSOFT EXCEL THROUGHOUT THE ECONOMIC DROP because we focus on cost-effective and unique marketing strategies and we only get paid on results.
Senior Credit Analyst - Energy Finance (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Overview For more than 40 yrs, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and ability in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement. Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we're ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top five in "America's 100 Best Banks" by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top fifteen since 2010.
Pre-Construction Manager - Wind Energy (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job details Are you an experienced wind energy professional? Does your background include: Wind
Commercial Energy Sales & Business Development (PostJobFree)
Dallas, TX -- and sales.
? Help customer select effective energy program for their business(s) by offering professional
Energy Industry / Customer Service Representative (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- represents home service products spanning a variety of categories (remodeling, HVAC, energy efficiency, etc
Solar Energy Outside Sales Consultant (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- Position overview Outside Sales -Renewable Energy- F/T Benefits Base Commission Sunrun continues
Sales Representative - Alternative Energy Job (The Job Spider)
Midlothian, TX -- SALES REPRESENTATIVE Alternative Energy, Waste Management, Recycling Geocyclehttps
Sales Representative - Alternative Energy Job (The Job Spider)
Midlothian, TX -- PURPOSE Develop commercial supply chain for non-hazardous fuels supply into preprocessing facilities for preparation and use in cement kilns or complementary re-use/3rd party markets. The Sales Representative oversees the sales function for the assigned business unit, including analytics, presenting, client relationship management, business and revenue generation. This role includes a large territory. Incumbent sometimes has responsibility for sales in more than 1 product line. CRITICAL RESPONSIBILITIES Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas. Addresses and resolves customer service inquiries, requests and complaints. Responsible for client interface and presentations as well as management of all current and new projects Plans and schedules visits to existing accounts in assigned territory per timeframe set by the department; suggests products
Energy advisors needed in the texas area (Global-free-classified-ads)
Rockwall, TX -- During your whole 2 weeks training Travel hotels meals and training provided. Make $50.00 commission per contract. Close 3 sales make $150.00 per day. Close 5 sales make $250.00 per day. Work 6 days per week. Potential to make $1500.00 a week or more. No background necessary. Must have no obligations and free to travel throughout the south. Must be at least 18 yrs or older, have valid ID and multi-lingual ( Spanish amp; English ) welcome. For interview amp; hire call Mr Bosch at 201 9 6 6005. Call us now amp; get hired asapquot; PS For those locals just looking for part-time work to make extra money and not willing or able to travel, next month we will be opening a local office to hire in your area then you can come in sign up receive a package and get started right away so please leave your details on the apply button or call Mr. Bosch Houston, Texas JOBS / TRABAJO Para Houston Dallas, Albercuque, El Paso, etc Llame a Mr. Miguel Bosch para mas informacion 201 9 6 6005
Marketing Representative â Energy Improvement Division (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job summary COMPETITIVE POSITION OFFERING GUARANTEED WAGE PLUS COMMISSION WITH RAPID ADVANCEMENT REACH YOUR POTENTIAL ON A PROVEN PATH We are currently hiring for In-Store Marketing Positions. We are launching a new retail division with our TOP Fortune 500 vendor partner. We are rapidly expanding and looking to fill these positions asap. ARE YOU READY TO START YOUR CAREER? If you're a student or graduate of a four-year college or university with leadership skills and determination, now's the perfect time to look into a career in the marketing field. You will get comprehensive training that sets you apart from individuals as you continue down your career path. From advertising supremacy to the achievement in the growth of our clients, we are reinventing the marketing & advertising industry, 1 client at a time. We will continue to MICROSOFT EXCEL THROUGHOUT THE ECONOMIC DROP because we focus on cost-effective and unique marketing strategies and we only get paid on results.
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer