Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Counseling Jobs in Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX -- Position summary - Counsel (00021057) Job details Counsel-00021057 Description Contribute. Grow
Dallas, TX -- Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $963 billion in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (IVZ) and has about 7,000 employees in over twenty countries. As of June 30, 2018. Job Purpose (Job overview): The primary purpose of this position is to provide legal support to a public, non-traded real estate investment trust ("REIT") sponsored by Invesco Real Estate ("IRE"). The support will entail assisting the REIT with regulatory filings, corporate governance and securities offerings. The position will also involve supporting IRE private open-end and closed-end investment funds and separate accounts. This position will work with other members of the Invesco legal team and with colleagues across the globe.
Counsel/Sr Counsel (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- ORGANIZATIONAL SUMMARY: The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is 1 of twelve regional Reserve Banks in the Federal Reserve System and serves the Eleventh Federal Reserve District, which consists of Texas, northern Louisiana and southern New Mexico. The Bank was founded in 1914 and has locations in Dallas, El Paso, Houston, and San Antonio. Together with the Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., the twelve regional Reserve Banks form the Federal Reserve System and function as the nation's central bank. The System's basic purpose is to provide a flow of money and credit that will foster orderly economic growth and a stable dollar. In addition, Federal Reserve Banks supervise banks and bank holding companies and provide certain financial services to the banking industry, the federal government and the public. JOB SUMMARY: Currently the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is seeking a self-motivated, versatile Sr.
Tax Counsel (Adzuna)
Irving, TX -- , construction, fabrication and maintenance company, is looking to add a Tax Counsel position. This position
Corporate Counsel (pure-jobs)
Dallas, TX -- Corporate Counsel Job Location
US-IL-Chicago | US-TX-Dallas | US-TX-Austin | US-GA-Atlanta | US
Corporate counsel (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- Corporate Counsel Legal Dallas, Texas About Us AppDynamics LLC, the leading application
Principal Counsel (Adzuna)
Southlake, TX -- a strategic, highly-skilled privacy professional to provide tactical counsel on data privacy and info security
Field Counsel (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Posted April 16, 2018 Field Counsel Liberty Mutual Dallas, TX Full Time Reference: Liberty
Employment and Ethics Counsel Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- In-House Employment and Ethics Counsel Reporting Structure This position will report
Senior Counsel (Antitrust) (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- to support antitrust counseling, strategy and training for McKesson Corporation. This position reports
Senior Counsel Labor & Employment (Adzuna)
Plano, TX -- Senior Counsel – Labor & Employment J.C. Penney Company, Inc. Plano, Texas At JCPenney, we share
Senior Counsel - GWS (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- legal counsel to join its Global Workplace Solutions legal team. The position will be based in Dallas
Chief Counsel, Securities & Corporate (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Current Need McKesson's well regarded General Counsel Organization is seeking an experienced
Senior Counsel Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- SENIOR COUNSEL -- COMMERCIAL LENDING, WORKOUT AND RESTRUCTURING Company: Comerica Incorporated
Corporate Counsel, Securities (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- importantly, our community members. We are currently looking for a Corporate Counsel, Securities
Real Estate Counsel (Equest)
Arlington, TX -- in the United States for sixteen consecutive years. Forestar Group is currently looking for Real Estate Counsel
Senior Counsel - GWS (Professional Diversity Network)
Dallas, TX -- legal counsel to join its Global Workplace Solutions legal team. The position will be based in Dallas
Client Counsel Senior (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Counsel Senior provides ability related to a wide spectrum of legal advisory functions.
Claims Staff Counsel Job (The Job Spider)
Irving, TX -- Basic Function/Purpose: Responsible for providing legal counseling on semi-complex and complex
Client Counsel Senior (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Counsel Senior provides ability related to a broad spectrum of legal advisory functions.
Counsel - Real Estate (Adzuna)
Irving, TX -- President and Associate General Counsel - Commercial Support.
Senior Trademark Counsel (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Company Summary Yum Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has over 44,000 restaurants in more than 135 countries and territories and is 1 of the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders in North America. In 2017, Yum Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by Corporate Responsibility Magazine. The companys restaurant brands KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican style food categories. Worldwide, the Yum Brands system opens over 6 new restaurants per day on average, making it a leader in global retail development. Since our spin-off from PepsiCo in 1997, Yum Brands has become a truly global company going from approx twenty percent of profits coming from outside the U.S. to approx 50 percent in 2016. Were proud to be the worldwide leader in emerging markets with over 17,000 restaurants, nearly twice as many as the nearest competition.
Financial Institutions Counsel (BCG Attorney Search)
Dallas, TX -- Dallas office of our client seeks financial institutions counsel with 2+ years of background
Lead Counsel- Dallas (InsuranceJobs)
Dallas, TX -- Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Litigation Services Attorney job family is responsible for managing Insurance Defense and Tort Litigation / Disputes work and related issues/matters
Lead Counsel- Dallas (pure-jobs)
Dallas, TX -- Where good people build rewarding careers. Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life. Position overview The Litigation Services Attorney job family is responsible for managing Insurance Defense and Tort Litigation / Disput ...
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer