Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Civil Service Jobs in Dallas, TX
Civil project engineer (Jobs-Search)
Irving, TX -- for 1 year of background) in Civil Engineering as follows Ability to function both independently
Civil (Structural) Engineer (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Position overview Civil/Structural Engineer - PE J.S. Held is seeking a licensed PE to provide
Professional Engineer (Civil Engineer) (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Job summary Exciting Full-time opportunity for a Professional Engineer (Civil Engineer) to join my
Project Manager : Civil (Tip Top Job)
Balch Springs, TX -- , maintenance and repair services to telecommunications service providers, gas utilities companies, pipeline
Civil Trial Attorney (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Job description Job Location: North Dallas Civil litigation firm with national and diverse client
Associate Attorney - Civil Defense Litigation (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Downs & Stanford, P.
C. Associate Attorneys – Civil Defense Litigation Downs & Stanford, P. C
Construction Superintendent- Heavy Civil (Water Resources) (ApplicantPRO)
Dallas, TX -- with a min of 10 yrs of experience in the field for heavy civil, structural concrete, and grading projects
Civil Engineer - Project Professional Engineer - Treatment (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Job summary Parkhill, Smith & Cooper of Frisco, TX is seeking to hire a professional Civil Engineer
Project Manager - Construction Management / Civil Infrastructure (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Position description Job Summary Provides direction and management for small to medium-sized projects and ensures on-schedule completion within or below budget in accordance with contractual obligations. The Project Manager is responsible for the scope development, scope management and commercial performance of the project to meet specific goals and objectives. On large projects, may have responsibility for subtasks. Plans and defines program goals and devises methods to accomplish them. Develops in-depth knowledge of client objectives, contract terms, and corporate policies. Must be capable of managing a project up to $50 million in total installed cost Essential Duties & Responsibilities Acts as the Company representative with the client and selected subcontractors during the program execution. Negotiates changes to the scope of work with the client and key subcontractors. Markets and secures additional work with client. Responsible for following up on instructions and commitments ociated with the project.
Services Sales Executive (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- The Complex Services Solutions Executive (SSE) within Dells Global Support and Deployment group
Parking Enforcement Officer - Parking Services (Jobs2Careers)
Dallas, TX -- background in a high public contact/customer service related field.
It project analyst (windows laptop management/service catalogue) (Jobs-Search)
Plano, TX -- Alkami builds and delivers the nationrsquos most innovative cloud-based digital banking (on-line and mobile apps) for Credit Unions and Banks with over 6M users on our platform. Through our bold investments in technology and people, our clients confidently grow, adapt quickly and build thriving digital banking communities to compete against the Megabanks. Founded ten years ago with headquarters in Plano, Alkami is 1 of the fastest growing software companies in Texas and among the fastest growing privately held technology companies in the U.S. To share just a few of our recent recognitions Best Place to Work in Fintech Inc. 500 Americarsquos Fastest-Growing Private Companies Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Tech Titans Top five and, SMU Cox Caruth Institute Dallas 100. With every Alkamist having ownership in Alkami, we are obsessively intentional about our culture optimistic-perseverance, caring-collaboration, transparent-communication, courageous-innovation, trusted-accountability and real-fun.
Family Law Attorney with experience (ListedBuy)
Mesquite, TX -- with Spanish multilingual skills. This law firm offers comprehensive legal services for the consumer
Project Engineer (Recruitology)
Dallas, TX -- Project Engineer
AECOM Technical Services, Inc.
Project Engineer needed by AECOM
Real Estate Lateral Hire/ Shareholder/Of Counsel (BCG Attorney Search)
Dallas, TX -- will be a plus. Based in Dallas and Ft. Worth, Texas, this full-service business and commercial law firm handles
CAD Technician (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Job summary SE3 has an opening in our Dallas, TX office for a Sr. CAD Technician . This position will oversee all CAD operations for Microstation, including maintaining SE3 CAD standards with key emphasis on streamlining CAD Design process to maximize efficiency. General Responsibilities · Works with the design team to develop construction plan sets using MicroStation, Geopak/OpenRoads and other Bentley products. · Maintain CAD procedures and updates procedures based on TxDOT and NTTA CAD Standards · Troubleshoots problems · Trains new operators and up-dates training of CAD Users in MicroStation, Geopak/OpenRoads and other Bentley products · Develops productivity tools · Works closely with IT to ensure company hardware and software are updated to allow proper CAD operation · Setup new projects Required Education/Licenses · Min of technical school training with courses in computer-aided drafting or equivalent background Necessary background · 8 yrs’ of background as a drafter and designer ·
Landscape Architect (Jobsxl)
Frisco, TX -- BGE, Inc. is a nationwide engineering consulting firm that provides services in civil engineering
Legal Document Production istant (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- for attorneys involved in civil law suits. The position is located in downtown Dallas, near the St. Paul DART
Legal Assistant (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Texas Public Information Act and Open Meeting Act. Experience with civil lit in both State & Federal
Customer Care Representative (ListedBuy)
Irving, TX -- Job Description Position details: Provide outstanding customer service with civility
Level I Structural Engineer (Tip Top Job)
Dallas, TX -- Job summary Job Description ATHOS Consulting Engineers, Incs Dallas office is searching for an entry:level Structural Engineer to join the Structures team. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to help in growing our practice with the support and resources of experienced leadership. Responsibilities: :Perform conceptual to final design of commercial projects using various structural engineering software programs
:Prepare structural engineering calculations and details of structural elements for commercial projects
:Assist with drafting of project details and plans using AutoCAD and BIM
:Assist in day to day interactions with other design team consultants
:Assist in construction support activities including response to requests for details (RFIs), submittal reviews, job site reviews, design reviews, etc.
:Calculate quantities and develop construction cost estimates
:Assist in coordination of work product with other disciplines
:Develop contract documents and specifications
Optical retail sales (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- to excellence customer service, quality operational standards and improving the lives of our patients. Skills
Driver - Receiving/Evidence Handling/Warehouse Support (ListedBuy)
Arlington, TX -- Position overview Do you want to help people? Do you want to be a part of something greater? Do you want to be where someone cares about you? Do you want to do something interesting? Do you want to make a Difference in people's lives? Join us. Seeking: Energized Professional, Enthusiastic to Learn Providing: Positive environment, In-house Training, Room for Growth Qualifications: Quality Work, Dedication, Create a positive working environment You will be handling, preparing, and analyzing materials in real world investigations. This is real investigative science. Company Description www.AFLab.com Quality. Results. On Time. Armstrong Forensic Laboratory combines education and background to ensure each investigation receives the attention to detail and competent support necessary for success.
Driver - Sample Pickup (ListedBuy)
Arlington, TX -- in the center of the North Texas Metroplex and has been providing services for Forensic Investigations, Health
Architectural Project Manager (The Resumator)
Dallas, TX -- and construction services. You will be responsible for leading consultants, internal resources, overseeing
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer