Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Child Care Jobs in Dallas, TX
Child care attendant (Jobs-Search)
Allen, TX -- Job DescriptionChild Care AttendantFitness Connection is looking for a highly motivated Child Care
Child care provider (Jobs-Search)
Allen, TX -- .Wage: 15/hr - 25/hr
For more info: https://jobs-search.org/other-jobs/child-care-provider-apply-in-allen_i25437981
Dance teacher and child care (Jobs-Search)
Plano, TX -- Tippi Toes Dance Company(R) brings a unique program of dance and creative movement into child care
Cook - Child Care Associates (Jobs2Careers)
Keller, TX -- Min Qualifications
High-school degree or equivalent, plus one-year experience in a school, childcare center, or children s institution. Prior experience with food preparation. Food handler s certificate and a health card are required. Must be able to pass a pre-employment and/or periodic physical examination, TB skin test, and complete experience investigation every 24 mons.
The physical demands for this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the critical functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the required functions.
Must be able to frequently walk, and stand for extended time periods. Expertise to lift/carry up to 50 lbs. Must be able to twist, turn, kneel, bend and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the expertise to adjust focus.
Hiring Experienced Child Care Teachers (Get It, LLC)
Plano, TX -- and intellectual needs of the children within their care. This is accomplished by providing a warm, nurturing, safe
Hiring Experienced Child Care Teachers (Get It, LLC)
Carrollton, TX -- and intellectual needs of the children within their care. This is accomplished by providing a warm, nurturing, safe
Hiring Experienced Child Care Teachers (Get It, LLC)
Dallas, TX -- and intellectual needs of the children within their care. This is accomplished by providing a warm, nurturing, safe
Sitter Wanted - Booking Irving Child Care Worker (CareGuide)
Irving, TX -- My name is Charde. Looking for child care for a 19-month-old in Irving for seven weeks in 8-4:30 pm
Nanny Wanted - The Board Family Seeking Child Care (CareGuide)
Arlington, TX -- Looking for a nanny for my infant. open to nanny sharing.
Sitter Wanted - Knowledgeable Child Care Worker Needed Immediately (CareGuide)
Frisco, TX -- Description:
Hello my name is Dane. I am looking to employ a morning nanny/sitter available in Frisco, Texas. This is a short term assist. I plan to hire a skilled, efficient person who has part time availability. Service Qualifications:
My home meal preparation, and summer school pick-up and drop-off. The ideal candidate would have some relevant prior background but this isn't necessary to be hired. Additional Availability:
We can likely work around your schedule.
Getting In Touch:
Message or phone call, via this web siteand I'll try to get back shortly!
Babysitting Wanted - Looking For A Babysitter Or Child Care / Daycare Services (CareGuide)
Arlington, TX -- About The Job:
Hi there my name is Somara. I'm Mother of a six year old and three year old. I work from nine a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Sunday through Wednesday, Friday. My husband works similar hours. Would like to have if possible transportation for pickup and drop-off however I am willing to negotiate. I'm also willing to negotiate price weekly. I know is short notice but I need availability for Monday June third. Please feel free to call me or text me 214-489-.... Please Reach Out:
CDL-A License Child care needs | Apply now (ListedBuy)
Arlington, TX -- I need someone to watch my children for about 30 minutes a day but I will pay for an hour. I also need someone whom can be flexible with their schedule. I am a back up at my job and I may need to stay at work a couple hours later than usual, but you will be compensated for any extra hours. Candidates with past experience as Medical Technologist, Physical Therapist, and Unit Manager and others in the Healthcare industry are welcomed to apply.
CDL-A License Child care needs | Apply Today (ListedBuy)
Arlington, TX -- I need someone to watch my children for about 30 minutes a day but I will pay for an hour. I also need someone whom can be flexible with their schedule. I am a back up at my job and I may need to stay at work a couple hours later than usual, but you will be compensated for any extra hours. Candidates with past experience as Massage Therapist, Unit Clerk, and Biller and others in the Healthcare industry are welcomed to apply.
will take care of your elderly loved or child (Advertigo)
Arlington, TX -- My name is Laury I am an LPN. I like the health field very much. I am willing to take care of your
Nanny needed for 1 child. (Jobs-Search)
Plano, TX -- We need a nanny to take care of one child. Some light tidying up would be part of our caregiver
PRN Child Life Specialist (American Listed)
Dallas, TX -- Job Opportunity Job ID: 57250 Description: POSITION OVERVIEW There are three PRN positions. These position will not come with Benefits. These positions will require you to work up to four shifts per month working weekends 8:30p-5:00p. Creates a developmental plan for the facilitation of therapeutic interventions. Responsible for helping patients and patient families cope with the stress of hospitalization by assessing patient psychosocial and developmental needs during hospitalization. Ensure the coordination and initiation involvement of all patients and patients families in appropriate community activities. Job Specific Responsibilities Document patients developmental needs, coping and plan to facilitate mastery in patient medical records and recognize subtle changes in patient psychosocial assessment. Facilitate coping assessment, individual and group support, procedural and surgical preparation and support, medical play and coordinate and initiate involvement in appropriate community activities.
PRN Child Life Assistant (American Listed)
Dallas, TX -- by the Child Life Specialist while monitoring the safety of the children as well as providing a child friendly
Whole Child Wellness (Claz)
Dallas, TX -- Dr. Amber Brooks, Board Certified Pediatric Chiropractor (ICPA) and Craniosacral Therapist believes in an integrative approach and early intervention. She utilizes chiropractic, biomechanical and functional approaches to successfully bridge alternative and traditional medicine by providing individualized and comprehensive approaches to pediatric wellness. Her success is achieved using natural detoxification, necessary nutritional supplements, dietary changes and counseling, craniosacral therapy, musculoskeletal exam, chiropractic adjustments, laboratory testing/evaluation in order to discover the origination of complications in children. Dr. Brooks, DC, CACCP also supports and works with pediatricians, physical therapists, occupational therapists, applied behavior analysts (ABA), speech therapists, and other specialists to help facilitate faster healing. Dr. Brooks, DC, CACCP is interested in her patients health and overall wellness.
Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist (Frisco,TX) (Jobs2Careers)
Frisco, TX -- We are seeking a child/adolescent psychiatrist in Texas for a full time locum tenens opportunity
Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist (Denton,TX) (Jobs2Careers)
Denton, TX -- We are seeking a child/adolescent psychiatrist in Texas for a full time locum tenens opportunity
Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist (Rowlett,TX) (Jobs2Careers)
Rowlett, TX -- We are seeking a child/adolescent psychiatrist in Texas for a full time locum tenens opportunity
Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist (Desoto,TX) (Jobs2Careers)
Desoto, TX -- We are seeking a child/adolescent psychiatrist in Texas for a full time locum tenens opportunity
Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist (Keller,TX) (Jobs2Careers)
Keller, TX -- We are seeking a child/adolescent psychiatrist in Texas for a full time locum tenens opportunity
Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist (Bedford,TX) (Jobs2Careers)
Bedford, TX -- We are seeking a child/adolescent psychiatrist in Texas for a full time locum tenens opportunity
Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist (Plano,TX) (Jobs2Careers)
Plano, TX -- We are seeking a child/adolescent psychiatrist in Texas for a full time locum tenens opportunity
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer