Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for CPA Jobs in Dallas, TX
Controller - CPA (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Job overview Controller required for wholesale sales company, and support companies. Applicant will direct the accounting department and supervise staff of fourteen. Applicant will insure the accuracy and timeliness of daily, monthly, and annual reporting to on site owner/ managers and outside interested parties. Applicant will have responsibility for all accounting functions including banking, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll. Applicant will work with other managers to ensure other areas of responsibility including invoicing, inventory and purchase orders are properly and accurately included in financial records and reporting. Custom reporting will require knowledge of Microsoft excel spreadsheet development and maintenance. Applicant will have the responsibility for the preparation and filing of federal and state income tax returns for required partnership, Limited Liability Companies, and S and C corporations. Knowledge of Macola software, and warehouse operations software is required.
Dallas, TX -- has been taken from them.
CFO/CPA for a Christian ministry, office located in Dallas
CPA Tax Senior & CPA Tax Manager (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job overview Are you a CPA in a public accounting firm with three to eight years’ background doing
Sr Accountant - CPA Required (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- Position details Sr Accountant - CPA Required Growing company looking for someone that wants
CPA Administrative Assistant (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job Description Local CPA Firm in North Dallas is seeking an Administrative Assistant
CPA - Accounting Proffesional (Adzuna)
Arlington, TX -- Job overview We are looking for a CPA to join our team You will have principal responsibility
CPA - Accounting Proffesional (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Position summary We are looking for a CPA to join our team You will have primary role for attest
CPA - Accounting Proffesional (Adzuna)
Garland, TX -- Position overview We are looking for a CPA to join our team You will have principal role for attest
Tax Professional-CPA (Dealslister)
Arlington, TX -- Well established CPA firm has an immediate need for a tax professional. This is a great opportunity
Accounting Director (CPA) - Dallas (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Position: Accounting Director (CPA) Location: Dallas, Texas (near 635 and 75) Salary: $140
Senior CPA Professional-Manager (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- Position description Senior CPA Professional: Are you a CPA with 5-years of background in tax
Senior Finance Manager, CPA (The Resumator)
Frisco, TX -- Our client is a fast growing, early stage compliance solutions software company.
They have assembled an amazing management team that fosters a collaborative culture. This opportunity offers tremendous career growth opportunities. Stock will be offered.
About the role:
The Senior Manager of Finance will perform journal entries, accounting reconciliations and close the books, perform budgeting & analysis and help support the Management team in executing on company initiatives to drive growth
In the longer term, make the role your own, develop professionally into a Director level position.
Work with the Management team to assess and implement financial system and a robust internal control environment
Capable of managing key processes: procure to pay, order to cash and capex and possess technical capabilities to navigate complex revenue recognition and similar issues faced by a fast growing company
Have change agility, eager to try new things and help implement innovative tools and solutions
Virtual CPA/Controller (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Job overview Virtual CPA/Controller The CPA would be responsible for managing the activities
Senior Accountant - CPA Required (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Position description General Purpose of the Position: The senior accountant position is responsible for serving as a team leader in the finance department and ensuring the department creates accurate and timely financial records for the organization. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Analyzes accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to standards defined within the department. Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account details. Works with the accounting manager on appropriate fiscal strategies for the organization. Maintains and balances accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies Develops systems for the maintenance of financial records, making use of current technologies. Creates forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel. Reviews records of accounts to ensure accuracy.
Tax Manager (CPA) (pure-jobs)
Dallas, TX -- Tax Manager This individual will lead and manage multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right applicant. Responsibilities Preparation and review of federal and state income taxes for individuals and businesses, including S-Corps, C-Corps and Partnerships. Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business. Prepares internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, private letter rulings and other documents for submission to the IRS or Treasury Department. Trains staff, reviews and evaluates their work. Mana ...
ASSOCIATE FINANCIAL PLANNER/CPA Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- strong organization skills as well as a strong work ethic. CPA is highly preferred or must be pursuing
Senior Corporate Tax Accountant CPA (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Position details Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Tax Senior Accountant, role in Dallas, TX. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a quick paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the requirements listed below Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis. This employer will not sponsor candidates with the following work visas: H1B, H2B, E3, TN1 please feel free to reach out to: Matthew Greene at Matthew.Greeneadeccona.com, or to chat live click this link: Position title: Tax Senior Accountant Start Date: 6/12/2018 or ASAP Duration: 10/31/2018 Location: Dallas, TX 75254 Summary of Required responsibilities: • Completion and timely filing of state income tax returns in all jurisdictions, including gathering supporting documentation, all related analysis and research. • Assist with the preparation of the state income tax provision.
Tax Manager - CPA required - Great Quality of life (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- area to identify a CPA currently serving as a Tax Professional in a Public Accounting Firm
Senior Accountant - CPA and Recent Public Accounting Required (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- for a CPA with three years background with recent public accounting and financial reporting. Our client
Tax Manager/Sr Manager (North Dallas) (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job details Prestigious North Dallas CPA Firm seeking Tax Manager/Sr. Manager with 5 yrs
Tax Accountant (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position overview Prestigious North Dallas CPA Firm seeking Tax Accountant with 2 yrs of background
Accounting Clerk (Adzuna)
North Richland Hills, TX -- EXPERTISE Company Description - CPA Firm - Provide accounting and financial services
Senior Level Certified Public Accountant (Sales Gravy)
Dallas, TX -- Senior Level Certified Public Accountant with Tax Background CPA firm Dallas Area We are a fast
Senior Level Accountants (Sales Gravy)
Dallas, TX -- Senior Level Accountants with Tax Background CPA firm Dallas Area We are a fast-growing CPA Firm
Technical Accounting Manager (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- Well respected financial services company is expanding and needs a CPA with a solid back ground
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer