Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Banker Jobs in Dallas, TX
Private Banker (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Plaza Of Americas (31012), United States of America, Dallas, Texas At Capital One, we're building a leading info-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital 1 is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding. Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Private Banker (ApplicantPRO)
Dallas, TX -- Our team is looking for an experienced and high-performing private banker to join our team. You
Personal Banker (Jobsxl)
Arlington, TX -- This individual is responsible for meeting the current and future financial needs of each and every member, while meeting individual, department and organization goals:
actively promote and sell the credit union’s full line of financial services by profiling each and every member, assessing their needs and offering solutions to better meet those needs in person or by phone;
perform tasks such as opening and closing deposit accounts, taking loan applications, handling customer service requests, and so on during the course of a sales session;
actively promote and sell credit life, credit disability, GAP, warranties on all loans when applicable;
deepen the member’s relationship by referring the member to our other lines of business including, Heritage Direct Investments, insurance, Mortgage Services and Business Services;
Personal Banker (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position summary SUMMARY: Responsible for presenting and explaining credit union products and services to members and assisting them to utilize Neighborhood Credit Union's products and services. This position mandates the expertise to communicate effectively with prospective and current members and to represent the credit union in a positive and professional manner. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Interviews members to obtain details and explain available financial services, such as savings and checking accounts, IRA's, CD's, club accounts, safe deposit boxes, electronic delivery systems, rates, etc. Responds to member inquiry and processes a variety of transactions for members regarding the operation of accounts, access to services, opening and closing of accounts, adding or deleting service features, account discrepancies, and assisting members to make the most effective usage of service offerings.
Universal Banker (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Essential Duties and Assignments include the following: Rotates and splits time between the teller line and platform to control the flow of traffic during peak times depending on where help is most needed. Multitasks among multifaceted job roles to address all service or transaction needs, including cash transactions and opening basic accounts. Cultivates a robust customer-focused bank culture with a commitment to create a value-added positive customer background that leads to increased satisfaction and sales. Develops and maintains account relationships with a high-level of professionalism that meets and exceeds customer expectations by efficiently handling opening and closing of accounts, servicing accounts, and contacting clients regularly. Identifies sales, cross-selling, and referral opportunities by conducting an accurate, thorough customer assessment that determines financial expectations, needs, and goals.
Personal Banker (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position description Job Summary Provides financial direction to assist customers in meeting their goals with appropriate products and services, and provides support to the teller line by providing a variety of customer service functions involving the receipt and payment of money as needed. Essential Job Functions 1. Responsible for seeking out new customer relationships through calling efforts and face-to-face conversations. 2. Assisting customers in their selection of various accounts and financial services. 3. Responsible for referrals to Mortgage, Treasury Services, Merchant Services and Commercial Lenders. 4. Cross-selling the Bank’s products and services. 5. Obtains and prepares the appropriate documentation for all new and revised accounts and ensures that all accounts are properly processed and comply with Federal and State regulations. 6. Assists the Branch Manager in reaching sales/deposit goals for location 7.
Personal Banker I (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- The Personal Banker I is expected to learn and successfully accomplish the required skills
Personal Banker - Love Field (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Amegy Bank is looking for a Personal Banker with a talent and passion for customer care
International Trade Finance Banker (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- International Trade Finance Officer, Vice President The International Trade Finance Officer Banker
Retail Banker - Custer Road (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- The Retail Banker is responsible for providing frontline support and service to current
Retail Banker - Mansfield (Dealslister)
Fort Worth, TX -- The Retail Banker is responsible for providing frontline support and service to current
Retail Banker - Carrollton (Jobsxl)
Carrollton, TX -- Retail Banker - Carrollton - 032872
The Retail Banker is responsible for providing
Retail Banker - Buckingham (Adzuna)
Richardson, TX -- The Retail Banker is responsible for providing frontline support and service to current
Retail Banker - Frisco (Adzuna)
Frisco, TX -- The Retail Banker is responsible for the growth of consumer and business customer relationships
Retail Banker - Wylie (Adzuna)
Wylie, TX -- The Retail Banker is responsible for providing frontline support and service to current
Retail Banker - Grand Prairie (Dealslister)
Grand Prairie, TX -- The Retail Banker is responsible for providing frontline support and service to current
Retail Banker - Seagoville (Adzuna)
Seagoville, TX -- The Retail Banker is responsible for providing frontline support and service to current
Retail Banker - Keller (Adzuna)
Keller, TX -- The Retail Banker is responsible for providing frontline support and service to current
Retail Banker - Prosper (Adzuna)
Prosper, TX -- The Retail Banker is responsible for the growth of consumer and business customer relationships
Mortgage Banker - Dallas-Ft. Worth (The Resumator)
Dallas, TX -- Now Hiring Experienced Mortgage Banker in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex!! The Federal Savings Bank
Business Development Banker (Business Banking) (Adzuna)
Plano, TX -- Plano two (31062), United States of America, Plano, Texas At Capital One, we're building a leading info-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital 1 is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding. Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Retail Personal Banker at Coppell Job (The Job Spider)
Coppell, TX -- Retail Personal Banker The Retail Personal Banker is responsible for contributing to the overall
Retail Personal Banker at Greenville Job (The Job Spider)
Dallas, TX -- Retail Personal Banker The Retail Personal Banker is responsible for contributing to the overall
Retail Personal Banker at The Colony Job (The Job Spider)
The Colony, TX -- Retail Personal Banker The Retail Personal Banker is responsible for contributing to the overall
Retail Personal Banker at Lewisville Job (The Job Spider)
Lewisville, TX -- Retail Personal Banker The Retail Personal Banker is responsible for contributing to the overall
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer