Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Automotive Jobs in Dallas, TX
Automotive Technician (Job)
Arlington, TX -- Experienced Automotive Techs
Resumes should be sent to XXXX@starsncars.biz
Automotive Mechanic (PostJobFree)
Arlington, TX -- :
? Vehicle maintenance & automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, AIR CONDITIONED, and emissions
Automotive Mechanic (ListedBuy)
Arlington, TX -- Job overview We are looking for an Automotive Mechanic to join our team You will be responsible
Automotive Painter (ListedBuy)
Fort Worth, TX -- /clear, as well as color match accurately and paint vehicles efficiently with minimal rework. Automotive Painter
Automotive Buyer (ListedBuy)
Arlington, TX -- Position summary Outstanding opportunity for highly motivated and experienced Automotive Buyers Our
Automotive Sales (ListedBuy)
Mesquite, TX -- and operates automotive dealerships in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our ociates
Automotive Mechanic (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Care specializes in solving automotive problems. Having been located in Plano for ever 30 yrs, we're well
Automotive Technician (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- -of-the-art equipment. Excellent work conditions. Candidates must have minimum 3 yrs verifiable current automotive
Automotive Technician (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Position details We are looking for an experienced automotive technician that can do brakes
Automotive Buyer (Jobs2Careers)
Dallas, TX -- Drive Casa is a family-oriented used car dealership that offers in-house financing for all credit types on a large selection of quality vehicles. We provide our customers with a comfortable, friendly, and low-pressure car buying background and we are looking to build our team. The perfect applicant has excellent customer service skills, loves to help people, and wants to be part of something different and special. We take care of our customers, and we take care of our employees.Apply today to be part of our team!What We Offer:Fantastic culture* Opportunity for advancement* Health/Dental Insurance* Paid Time Off* Great compensationHighlights of Requirements:* Hands-on background in selling branded cars and evaluating appropriate prices* Immense knowledge of evaluating car as per market values* Excellent knowledge of motor industry especially the used car industry* Expertise to assist and resolve various issues* Expertise to analyze and interpret research data to guide purchasing decisions* Familiarity of
Automotive Upholsterer (ListedBuy)
Denton, TX -- Job details Auto Upholsterer Must have five to 10 yrs background Will be doing Headliners , Reupholster Auto Seats , and Boat Seats repair upholstery on Auto Seats , and Boat Seats , recovering Auto Console Lids, replacing Auto or Boat carpeting, recovering Motorcycle Seats, Installing Convertible Tops Must take Pride i n work Company Description Upholstery Shop that has been operating in same location since 1968. Plenty of work year round. Climate controlled environment.
Automotive Technician (ListedBuy)
Arlington, TX -- Position overview "Top dog" technician wanted Vandergriff Honda is a fun, dynamic, customer focused dealer in the growing area of South Arlington, Texas and we're looking for mid to high-level technicians to add to our roster. We are about to double our customer pay labor hours and need applicants with consistent proven performance and a customer 1st attitude. We understand that top performers are looking for top compensation and benefits. Vandergriff Honda service is 1 of the fastest growing Honda service departments in the nation and we want to be the best in the country. We need good technicians, like you, to join our team as we make a run for the playoffs.
Automotive Technician (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Job summary Automobile Technician Mechanic Job assignments: Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters. Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage. Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems. Complies with state vehicle qualifications by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards. Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting. Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs. Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
Sales - Automotive (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Position overview The DFW car market is booming and sales are red hot right now. We currently have more customers than we can serve. Toyota of Richardson is looking to fill multiple sales positions in the New and Used Car Departments in order to meet customer demand. Serving our Community for over 30yrs A rating on Better Business Bureau 401k, Dental, Vision and Health Benefits available. Looking for highly engaged, energetic and punctual ociates. Earn up to $2,500/mo while you train. Must be able to work outdoors at times, engage customers in a very competitive market place, and provide customer service at the highest levels. Weekly commission and daily cash bonuses. Minimal technical skills needed. Must be personable and energetic. Manage your own sales portfolio with opportunity for advancement. Come work at a high paced, high volume store with lots of integrity, energy and excitement. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity with unlimited earning potential then contact us today.
Automotive Mechanic (WizeHire)
Irving, TX -- We are continually looking for great people to join our growing team. We are seeking the perfect candidate to bring ability and dedication to help us to continue to serve our clients. Apply today if you possess the following: • Background in replacing golf car parts
• Stamina to work a 40+ hr week
• Ability to be a great teammate
• You are motivated to work for bonuses Responsibilities:
• Diagnose problems with golf cars
• Replace parts on golf cars
• Keep work area safe
• Clean work area
• Complete duties in a timely manner Requirements:
• Previous background working on golf cars, automobiles, or ATVs is preferred, though any prior mechanic work is helpful.
• We have an experienced staff that can help teach novice mechanics the skills they need to succeed.
automotive bodyman (Advertigo)
Euless, TX -- Automobile Body Man Technician Needed. Looking for a qualified and experienced Body Man Technician Pictures and contact info on Advertigo website.
Automotive Parts oerson (ListedBuy)
Mesquite, TX -- Position overview Transmission parts sales. General automotive parts experance needed. Will train
Engineering manager, automotive (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- If you are an Engineering Manager with Automotive experience, please read on Located just outside
European Luxury Automotive Technicians (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Position overview EUROPEAN LUXURY AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS Business is growing and we are in need
Automotive Accounting Clerk (Advertigo)
Irving, TX -- Automotive Accounting Clerk Ground-Floor opportunity with a growing automotive lease financing firm
Automotive Service Consultant (ListedBuy)
Carrollton, TX -- Position description Service first is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization
Automotive Technician / Auto Mechanic (ListedBuy)
Mesquite, TX -- Job summary We are currently seeking an Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our
Automotive Technician Mechanic (ListedBuy)
Arlington, TX -- ,, some over time. thank you. Company Description MIke's Off Road is a complete automotive facility
Experienced automotive technicians (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- for career seeking automotive Technicians. Entry Level will be trained and loaned tools will gain background
Automotive Detailer Technician (Tip Top Job)
Frisco, TX -- , deodorizing and minor repair of automotive interiors. Provide these services from a mobile unit, primarily
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer