Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Artist Jobs in Dallas, TX
North Richland Hills, TX -- Need a simple logo painted onto an item x . Location North Richland Hills TX Pictures and contact info on Advertigo website.
Tattoo Artist (Advertigo)
Dallas, TX -- Booth Space Available for Background Tattoo Artist Apply in Person must have portfolio . Schedule
Sandwich Artist (Job)
Richardson, TX -- , Seasoned can't guarantee that this job is actively being filled at this time*** The sandwich artist handles
UI Artist (ListedBuy)
Richardson, TX -- id Software, part of the ZeniMax Media family, is looking for an experienced UI Artist to join our
Artist Entertainer (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- and energetically with our team of artists. Assignments include: o Creating and developing paintings to be taught
Graphic Artist (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- , context and history. The result is a design solution that integrates the artistic with the technical
Production Artist (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Position description High Value Signs & Studio is a full-service commercial sign company located in Irving, TX. We do lobby signs, building signs, monument signs, graphics for walls, floors, and windows, car and truck wraps and graphics, custom wall coverings, dimensional letters, and much more We are licensed electrical sign contractor. Position duties • Review Work Orders & Proofs for sign specifications • Use a computer and Adobe Illustrator design software to create production files and Onyx and Cutting Master to print and/or cut; use laminator to laminate prints • Use a measuring tape and camera to during pre-production site surveys to gather images and measurements for use in production/fabrication of signs if needed • Do shop drawings (if needed) and collaborate with sales person for sign off • Print, laminate, cut, weed, tape
Senior Graphic Artist (ListedBuy)
Garland, TX -- , talented graphic artist with an incredible knack for design.
Send me your best piece of art created
Production Artist / Designer (Dice)
Irving, TX -- Description Production Artist Designer - REMOTE! The Creative Group (TCG) is looking
Graphic Artist/Graphic Designer (ApplicantPRO)
Addison, TX --
Expressive, Fast paced
Positive Can-Do Attitude
Graphic Artist/Graphic Designer (ApplicantPro)
Addison, TX --
Expressive, Fast paced
Positive Can-Do Attitude
Beauty Artist - Dallas Galleria (JobScore)
Dallas, TX -- The Beauty Artist provides exceptional customer service by creating a unique, inviting
Production Artist/Courseware Developer (Job)
Fort Worth, TX -- Position: Production Artist/Courseware Developer Job category: Contract – 6-12+ months Position
Assistant Graphic Artist (ListedBuy)
Arlington, TX -- Job details Qualifications: Fundamental current knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is necessary (Adobe illustrator background is desirable as well, but not required) Background: Fundamental art production is necessary (graphic design is highly desirable as well, but not required). Wage dependent on background & skill level . Position description: Page layout (InDesign) for direct mail print and email for automotive dealerships within aggressive deadlines. Creativity will vary from client to client . Build and/or modify page layout (InDesign) Edit photo photos for use in page design (Photoshop) Create artwork for use in page design (illustrator) Company Description We are a family owned company. We were started in 2008 by Blaine Harris and Bob Shows and have since grown to over 300 clients nationally and nearly 30 employees. We offer a fun and relaxed work atmosphere. Everyone here is quick paced and motivated. We look forward to coming to work every day because we enjoy the people we work with.
Lash Stylist Artist (Jobsxl)
Plano, TX -- Flirty Girl Lash Studio
Lash & Brow Studio
Hourly + Sales commissions + Performance bonuses + All gratuity!!
Full/Part-time - Plano, TX
We are looking for the best to join our team:
The perfect applicant for this position is mature, friendly, hardworking, stable, and dependable, has a Cosmetology/Esthetics license, excellent people skills, a desire to work in the beauty industry, an outgoing and upbeat personality. At least 6 mnths background with eyelash extensions services.
Acknowledge and greet all Guests and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service. Consistently implementing rules, guidelines, policies, and procedures with members and staff. Confidently and knowledgeable educating guests, recommending services and products. Staying updated on retail products and promotions Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with teammates. Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals.
Military Veteran Artists Writers Producers of Items and Products (Advertigo)
Dallas, TX -- Are you a Military Veteran Artist Do you know any Military Artists Do you draw write music poetry
Italian Artist- Short Term Local Availabilitylow Prices (Advertigo)
Euless, TX -- and looking for an artist with unique experience and computer skills for any kind of art work or faux art
Mesquite/Garland - Makeup Artist/Cosmetics Sales Positions (ListedBuy)
Mesquite, TX -- Mesquite/Garland - Makeup Artist/Cosmetics Sales Positions Brand: MAC Description If applying
Freelance Makeup Artist - Estee Lauder Companies (Dallas - Fort Worth) (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Freelance Makeup Artist - Estee Lauder Companies (Dallas - Fort Worth) Brand: Estée Lauder
Talented Hair Stylist and Make-Up Artist Needed For Upcoming Sal (Advertigo)
Arlington, TX -- e sure to fill out questionnaire onHello It s an awesome day at Hair Stylz Nerk thank you taking the opportunity to hear this exciting news. There s alot going on at the nerk with our new Salon on its way we are so excited about this new endeavor. Whip It Weave Salon will be state of the art with decorative decor to make the environment feel as comfortable as possible with big screen TVS WiFi Daiquiri Bar and much more. Furthermore we would like to announce adding an Esthetician to the Salon enjoy a facial or skin therapy to give you that youthful look. Ladies we know y all love the eyelashes so we are adding an eyelash bar to add some volume to your eyelashes. We will operate a full service Salon with specialization in Hair Weaving and Hair Braiding. At Whip It Weave you can have it all d at our salon Enjoy all these awesome services at location plus enjoy a New Orleans Style Daiquiri while you wait. Why not take a jug home with you when you leave the shop to unwind when you get home.
Ecommerce Production Artist-You can also Apply in Person (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- between the hours of 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM. The Production Artist is responsible for Review customer
Massage Therapist Careers - Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX Area (ListedBuy)
Arlington, TX -- for you as a person, an artist, and a professional. by Jobble Associated topics: acupuncture
Design/Sales ociate (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Position overview Role Mission The Artistic Tile Design ociate is responsible for providing our
Freelance photographer seeking models (Advertigo)
Dallas, TX -- also send full body images front and behind. Wardrobe will be provided. MUA and makeup artist can
Showroom istant - Luxury Retail (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- forward resume with schedule availability. Company Description Innovation takes work. Artistic Tile stays
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer