Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Artist Jobs in Dallas, TX
North Richland Hills, TX -- Need a simple logo painted onto an item x . Location North Richland Hills TX Pictures and contact info on Advertigo website.
Tattoo Artist (Advertigo)
Dallas, TX -- Booth Space Available for Background Tattoo Artist Apply in Person must have portfolio . Schedule
3D Artist (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position description Pixel and Texel is looking for a 3D Artist to join our growing team
UI Artist (Dealslister)
Richardson, TX -- id Software, part of the ZeniMax Media family, is looking for an experienced UI Artist to join our
Artist Entertainer (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- and energetically with our team of artists. Assignments include: o Creating and developing paintings to be taught
Production Artist (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- JOB SCOPE & PURPOSE The Production Artist is responsible for ensuring that the creative concept
Presentation Artist (Get It, LLC)
Plano, TX -- Presentation Artist&nbsp;IN Connected Marketing is the end-to-end shopper journey solutions
Production Artist (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Position summary High Value Signs & Studio is a full-service commercial sign company located in Irving, TX. We do lobby signs, building signs, monument signs, graphics for walls, floors, and windows, car and truck wraps and graphics, custom wall coverings, dimensional letters, and much more We are licensed electrical sign contractor. Position assignments • Review Work Orders & Proofs for sign specifications • Use a computer and Adobe Illustrator design software to create production files and Onyx and Cutting Master to print and/or cut; use laminator to laminate prints • Use a measuring tape and camera to during pre-production site surveys to gather photos and measurements for use in production/fabrication of signs if needed • Do shop drawings (if needed) and collaborate with sales person for sign off • Print, laminate, cut, weed, tape
3d Artist (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- Must have three years of 3D modeling and animation background. This person will be responsible for delivering compellingand fairly realistic renderings of different objects and environments to beused for both static and video presentations. Being able to hand draw out ideas is not a must, but would agreat help in considering each applicant. SDL2017
Studio Manager Lash Artist (Tip Top Job)
Mckinney, TX -- :involvement
:Maintaining moral of lash artists through positivity, motivation, and support
FT Store Artist (Dealslister)
Lewisville, TX -- The Administrative Specialst - Store Artist draws, paints, or computer generates illustrations
Beauty Artist - Dallas Galleria (JobScore)
Dallas, TX -- The Beauty Artist provides exceptional customer service by creating a unique, inviting
Graphic Production Artist Onsite (The Resumator)
Dallas, TX -- Graphic Production Artist (In-House)
Kalkomey's Graphic/Production Artist
Sr Production Artist (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- The Senior Production Artist is responsible for ensuring that the creative concept is executed
Assistant Graphic Artist (Dealslister)
Arlington, TX -- Position summary Qualifications: Fundamental current knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is necessary (Adobe illustrator background is desirable as well, but not required) Background: Fundamental art production is necessary (graphic design is highly desirable as well, but not required). Wage dependent on background & skill level . Position description: Page layout (InDesign) for direct mail print and email for automotive dealerships within aggressive deadlines. Creativity will vary from client to client . Build and/or modify page layout (InDesign) Edit photo pictures for use in page design (Photoshop) Create artwork for use in page design (illustrator) Company Description We are a family owned company. We were started in 2008 by Blaine Harris and Bob Shows and have since grown to over 300 clients nationally and nearly 30 employees. We offer a fun and relaxed working atmosphere. Everyone here is quick paced and motivated.
Beauty Artist - NorthPark Center (JobScore)
Dallas, TX -- The Beauty Artist provides exceptional customer service by creating a unique, inviting
Barista & Smoothie Artist at Northwood Club (ApplicantPRO)
Dallas, TX -- Northwood Club is a premier country club established in 1946 and located in Dallas, Texas, best known for hosting the 1952 U.S. Open. We just re-opened our newly renovated PGA Championship Golf Course which was named #1 Best Golf Course Renovation in Avid Golfer Magazine. The club also has a Distinguished Clubs of the World Emerald Designation for outstanding member service. Our staff consists of a broad spectrum of professionals who are well recognized in areas of Tennis, Golf and Culinary.
We have a new outlet concept "The Turn" which will be our gourmet coffee and smoothie bar. General Purpose of this position is to promote coffee and smoothie consumption by educating customers; selling coffee and smoothies; preparing and serving a variety of coffee and smoothie drinks. Provides exceptional experiences for every member and guest.
Department: Food and Beverage
Reports to: F&B Manager, or other Department Managers/Supervisors or Clubhouse Manager
Classification: Hourly and Non Exempt
Production Artist - Strategic Operations Support (SOS) (Get It, LLC)
Flower Mound, TX -- Production Artist - Strategic Operations Support (SOS)
Employees at Quad thrive
Military Veteran Artists Writers Producers of Items and Products (Advertigo)
Dallas, TX -- Are you a Military Veteran Artist Do you know any Military Artists Do you draw write music poetry
Italian Artist- Short Term Local Availabilitylow Prices (Advertigo)
Euless, TX -- and looking for an artist with unique experience and computer skills for any kind of art work or faux art
Production Artist : Strategic Operations Support (SOS) (Tip Top Job)
Lewisville, TX -- Production Artist is to support the critical print design and production initiatives on behalf of Quad
Mesquite/Garland - Makeup Artist/Cosmetics Sales Positions (Dealslister)
Mesquite, TX -- Mesquite/Garland - Makeup Artist/Cosmetics Sales Positions Brand: MAC Description If applying
Freelance Makeup Artist - Estee Lauder Companies (Dallas - Fort Worth) (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Freelance Makeup Artist - Estee Lauder Companies (Dallas - Fort Worth) Brand: Estée Lauder
Freelance Makeup Artist - Estee Lauder Companies-Dallas Dallas (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Freelance Makeup Artist - Estee Lauder Companies-Dallas Brand: Estée Lauder Companies Description
Talented Hair Stylist and Make-Up Artist Needed For Upcoming Sal (Advertigo)
Arlington, TX -- e sure to fill out questionnaire onHello It s an awesome day at Hair Stylz Nerk thank you taking the opportunity to hear this exciting news. There s alot going on at the nerk with our new Salon on its way we are so excited about this new endeavor. Whip It Weave Salon will be state of the art with decorative decor to make the environment feel as comfortable as possible with big screen TVS WiFi Daiquiri Bar and much more. Furthermore we would like to announce adding an Esthetician to the Salon enjoy a facial or skin therapy to give you that youthful look. Ladies we know y all love the eyelashes so we are adding an eyelash bar to add some volume to your eyelashes. We will operate a full service Salon with specialization in Hair Weaving and Hair Braiding. At Whip It Weave you can have it all d at our salon Enjoy all these awesome services at location plus enjoy a New Orleans Style Daiquiri while you wait. Why not take a jug home with you when you leave the shop to unwind when you get home.
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer