Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Agent Jobs in Dallas, TX
Ramp Agent / Refuel Agent (Jobvertise)
Grapevine, TX -- RAMP AGENTS $14.50 per hour Full-time positions (G or G2 Drivers License required) To get an idea
Travel Agent (TopUSAJobs)
Richardson, TX -- Job DescriptionSeeking a leisure/ corporate travel agent with a min of three years background
Reservations Agent (Get It, LLC)
Dallas, TX -- Reservations Agent
BASIC RESPONSIBILITY: The Reservation Agent will handle all incoming
Protege Agent (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Position details The Farmers Insurance Protégé Agent Program is a 2-year-paid-training program
Insurance Agent (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Position details We are an insurance agency of Top Producers where an average Part time agent
Insurance Agent (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- keep more of your commissions. Here at FFL we start our agents at 100% they can advance up to 140%. FFL
Insurance Agent (PostJobFree)
Mckinney, TX -- in a row. Our agents work warm leads to help our clients choose the best insurance coverage for their cars
Leasing Agent (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job Description Leasing Agent - $17 per hour, 6mths minimum experience required $100 per lease
Insurance Agent (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- Job overview We are seeking an Insurance Agent to join our team You will be responsible
Collection Agent (Advertigo)
Dallas, TX -- Work at your own speedTraining ProvideFull time And Part-time Hrs AvailableAgents working with our company
Insurance Agent (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- for a insurance agent licensed or unlicensed. Must type at least 40 wpm. Requires professional communications
Logistics Agent (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job summary The Logistics Agent is responsible for ensuring that all shipping and receiving
Security Agent (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Job details Late Night Shifts and Weekends a MUST Description Aviation Security Agents are trained
Listing Agent (The Resumator)
Dallas, TX -- -producing real estate team currently searching for a full-time Listing Agent to begin work immediately! Our group
Collections Agent (Dealslister)
Irving, TX -- COLLECTIONS AGENT OVERVIEW: CSC ServiceWorks is a dynamic, global leader in laundry solutions
Leasing Agent (Dealslister)
Plano, TX -- Position description We are seeking a Leasing Agent to become a part of our team You will help plan
Sales Agent (TopUSAJobs)
Grapevine, TX -- to hire an outgoing, ambitious Sales Agent! Do you have background in or enjoy: Meeting new people
Insurance Agent (Adzuna)
Dallas, TX -- their clients to the highest of levels but they value their agents equally the same They offer the highest comp
Buyer Agent (The Resumator)
Dallas, TX -- -producing real estate team currently searching for a full-time Buyer’s Agent to begin work immediately! Our group
Warehouse Agent (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- Position summary J OB PURPOSE The Warehouse Agent is responsible for receiving, stocking, inventory
Purchasing Agent (Dealslister)
Arlington, TX -- Job Description Position overview: The Purchasing Agent position is responsible for the purchase
Leasing Agent (Dealslister)
Arlington, TX -- Position description This is a great position for someone with excellent customer skills and is good with people. No background in leasing is needed but sales and customer service background is a must. Energetic individuals with a keen for people APPLY NOW Job Summary The position necessitates the expertise to deal well with people, maintain a professional appearance and demeanor, good management skills, outstanding verbal skills, strong customer service representation, assertiveness, expertise to sell and promote the companies communities, expertise to read and write English fluently and the expertise to accurately perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions. Position also requires the expertise to use general office equipment, including but not limited to, copy machines, fax machines, filing cabinets and to enter data into a computer and generate printed reports. Responsibilities and Duties Generate work orders for maintenance. Assist with traffic and leasing input as needed.
Agent Assistant (Dealslister)
Dallas, TX -- Prepare Marketing Packages & Proposals Drafting contracts, researching and databasing Create spreadsheets and data tables in both Word and Excel Support all marketing initiatives, including coordination and dissemination of sales reports and client correspondence Provide telephone coverage, including responding to inquiries, properly routing calls, and taking detailed messages. Use of good judgment with both internal and external clients. Maintain calendar and all scheduling; planning and preparation for all meetings Support sales team as needed Ensure proper flow of info, pursuing detailed follow-through, as necessary Perform related duties as assigned Computer skills: Proficient use of Ms word and Power Point Solid understanding of Ms excel and a familiarity with spreadsheet formulas Proven expertise to work efficiently in a team environment with associates. Capability of effective planning and priority setting.
Collections Agent (Dealslister)
Carrollton, TX -- Position description Need a person with 3 yrs or more on Collections. Position mandates to call clients, post payments and handling accounts. Hours of work will be 8am to 5pm. Must have Great communication abilities, issue solving and attention to detail. Only serious candidates please. Company Description Requirements and Background: Must be at least 18yrs of age Must have 3yrs background.
Collections Agents (Dealslister)
Richardson, TX -- Position details RGS Financial is changing and, we want YOU to background the change with us. We are looking for some great, hard-working, highly motivated individuals; with a fierce drive to succeed, and who are prepared to learn the new RGS (Respect, Gratitude, Service). Come and see what we have to offer, and show us your best as well. Come and help us BE the change we want to see. No background is required; however, some collections and/or customer service background is helpful, and a solid work ethic and desire to learn and further develop skills is a MUST . Daily assignments include making outbound calls, accepting inbound phone calls, negotiating payments and arrangements with consumers, accepting payments over the phone, and providing an excellent customer service background for all of our clients’ consumers. RGS Financial is a leading nationwide provider of call center solutions.
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer