Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Agent Jobs in Dallas, TX
Irving, TX -- . This Agent is responsible for communicating with Homeowners Associations to request and obtain details about
Irving, TX -- Job overview Sparks is working with the country's leader in real estate data analytics. This Agent
Associate Agent / Licensed Agent (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Job details Seeking full-time insurance professionals.
I am a growing Allstate Agent in Plano, TX
Leasing Agent (ListedBuy)
Lewisville, TX -- Position details Every time a property is leased, purchased or sold, an agent gets paid
Leasing Agent (ListedBuy)
Irving, TX -- Job info Every time a property is leased, purchased or sold, an agent gets paid.
Be that agent
Insurance Agent (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Position description We are looking for a skilled Independent Life Insurance Agent in the Dallas
Booking agent (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- Booking Agent Outstanding opportunity for Booking Agent to grow with our busy client in north
Insurance Agent (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- for a insurance agent licensed or unlicensed. Must type at least 40 wpm. Requires professional communications
Mortgage Agent (Logic Melon)
Irving, TX -- Our client, located in Irving, TX currently has an opening for a Mortgage Agent!
Insurance Agent (The Resumator)
Mckinney, TX -- . Average agents should expect to earn at least $40,000 in their 1st year while great agents should expect
Security Agent (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Position details Description Aviation Security Agents are trained for a number of different posts
Purchasing Agent (ListedBuy)
Garland, TX -- to add a talented purchasing agent.
EMS Barcode Solutions offers a broad spectrum of warehouse
Leasing Agent (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Position description We are seeking a Leasing Agent to become a part of our team You will help plan
Insurance Agent (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- their clients to the highest of levels but they value their agents equally the same They offer the highest pay
Sales Agent (Professional Diversity Network)
Dallas, TX -- with NRG Energy on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @nrgenergy.Summary:The Sales Agent for Green Mountain
Sales Agent (ListedBuy)
Irving, TX -- Position description Our Sales Agent can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work
Ramp Agent (ListedBuy)
Richardson, TX -- The work of a Ramp Agent includes the following: loading and unloading of cargo (mail, express
Agents Need!!!! (Claz)
Irving, TX -- If you are looking to transfer some of that enthusiasm and energy, We can use you We offer high commissions No Background Necessary Will Train and Pay Daily
Agent istant (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Prepare Marketing Packages & Proposals Drafting contracts, researching and databasing Create spreadsheets and data tables in both Word and Excel Support all marketing initiatives, including coordination and dissemination of sales reports and client correspondence Provide telephone coverage, including responding to inquiries, properly routing calls, and taking detailed messages. Use of good judgment with both internal and external clients. Maintain calendar and all scheduling; planning and preparation for all meetings Support sales team as needed Ensure proper flow of info, pursuing detailed follow-through, as necessary Perform related duties as igned Computer skills: Proficient use of Ms word and Power Point Solid understanding of Excel and a familiarity with spreadsheet formulas Proven expertise to work efficiently in a team environment with ociates. Capability of effective planning and priority setting.
Leasing Agent (ListedBuy)
Arlington, TX -- Position summary This is a great position for someone with excellent customer skills and is good with people. No background in leasing is needed but sales and customer service background is a must. Energetic individuals with a keen for people APPLY NOW Job Summary The job mandates the expertise to deal well with people, maintain a professional appearance and demeanor, good management expertise, excellent verbal skills, strong customer service representation, ertiveness, expertise to sell and promote the companies communities, expertise to read and write English fluently and the expertise to accurately perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions. Position also requires the expertise to use general office equipment, including but not limited to, copy machines, fax machines, filing cabinets and to enter data into a computer and generate printed reports. Responsibilities and Duties Generate work orders for maintenance. ist with traffic and leasing input as needed. Send out renewal letters to residents.
Insurance Agent (Jobvertise)
Haltom City, TX -- future for the work that you do today? If you don't currently have your insurance license, that is ok. We have other avenues of income that you will be able to do until you get your license. It generally takes about 1-2 mnths to obtain your license. This type of career position is for individuals that would like to retire early or approaching retirement age and don't have a great retirement program in place.
Cargo Agent (Claz)
Grapevine, TX -- Can walk in at: G2: DFW Employment Office: 4425 W. Airport Freeway, Suite 250 Irving, Tx 75062. Candidates must be eight or older, provide all required documentation to work in the U.S., complete a pre-employment drug screen, and meet necessary qualifications to obtain a security sensitive identification badge. More information can be found at: http://www.g2securestaff.com
Solar Agent (The Resumator)
Dallas, TX -- About Momentum:
Momentum Solar is a company built on the idea of community, innovation, and exceeding our customer’s expectations. We have garnered an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and have been named 1 of the "Best Workplaces" in The United States by Inc. Magazine. Momentum promotes green energy and environmental advocacy alongside a familial atmosphere.
Paid Training!-we’ll train you to thrive on our team Solid benefits-Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k $500 each week guaranteed with additional commission and bonus You will NOT be making any sales ONLY setting appointments with a team and traveling in a company provided transportation
Our CEO is featured in Forbes 30 Under 30 and his journey began by walking the same steps you will take as a sales representative for our company. There is tremendous room to grow from this opportunity to higher positions, including management and beyond.
Real Estate Agent/Investment Agent (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Position details GREAT THINGS IN BUSINESS ARE NEVER DONE BY 1 PERSON. THEY'RE DONE BY A TEAM OF PEOPLE - Steve Jobs Ace Realty Partners was founded by two individuals who believed that there is more to real estate than just helping families buy and sell their homes the traditional way. We provide solutions to the families that need help right away. We seek individuals who strive to do it correctly and want to be the best at what they do. Drive & Consistency matters; background & talent does not. Our goal at Ace Realty Partners is to give you every opportunity to grow as a well rounded real estate professional that can help your client in any type of real estate transaction. We will give you the training and tools needed to get started within two weeks, and the expertise to close deals within your 1st 60 days. Ace Realty Partners training program is a two week fast-paced training course that will allow you to start earning quickly.
Real Estate Agent Needed - Licensed Sales Agent (ListedBuy)
Denton, TX -- Whether you are a newly licensed real estate agent or a seasoned professional with another company
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer