Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City
Computer Jobs & Technical Employment in the US and Canada.
Submit your resume to a premier computer professional
career job center for IT/IS computer programming professionals,
including Programmers, DBA's, Analysts, Network matching
skills to the best jobs nationwide.
A free job search service for computer, programming,
and information systems professionals.
Named one of the Top 100 Internet agencies worldwide
by ChannelSeven. Tenagra expects to be adding 50 new
team members over the coming year, and they are always
on the lookout for the best and the brightest in the
Mir Fox & Rodriguez
An entrepreneurial accounting and consulting firm serving
the needs of North and South America from our offices
in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington, D.C. and Mexico.
Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Jobs... The Job Beat
Job & Career Resources
You searched for Acting Jobs in Dallas, TX
Garland ACT English Tutor Jobs (ListedBuy)
Garland, TX -- Job details Garland ACT English Tutor JobsVarsity Tutors is always looking for bright individuals
Irving ACT Math Tutor Jobs (ListedBuy)
Irving, TX -- Position overview Irving ACT Math Tutor JobsVarsity Tutors is always looking for bright individuals
Irving ACT Science Tutor Jobs (ListedBuy)
Irving, TX -- Position description Irving ACT Science Tutor JobsVarsity Tutors is always looking for bright
Tutor: SAT / ACT Test prep (ListedBuy)
Irving, TX -- Position description Teachers/Tutors Part time Club Z is the world's largest in-home tutoring company for over 20yrs. We are seeking qualified part time tutors who will earn $18-22/hour and can tutor in any of the following areas in Texas: Coppell, Irving, Carrollton (75261, 75019, 75039, 75063, 75006) and/or the nearby locations. Why work for Club Z? • Decide when and where you work • We match you with clients immediately • Earn great pay and keep adjustable hours • Earn additional income by referring new clients to Club Z What do we look for in a tutor? • Strong communication expertise and a friendly personality • College diploma and/or Certified Teacher • Background teaching/tutoring in subject areas you wish to tutor • Reliable Transportation We match tutors with students based on their needs and your requirements. We utilize the student's classroom curriculum as well as offer study skills & test prep programs. We are seeking tutors for all subject areas from Pre-K to adult .
Field Development Engineer, Long Acting Dosage Medical and Pharma (Professional Diversity Network)
Irving, TX -- OverviewCelanese is a Fortune 500 global chemical innovation company that engineers and manufactures chemicals used in products essential to everyday living. Headquartered in Dallas, TX, we employ over 7,700 dedicated people working between 43 facilities across eighteen countries. We are committed to employee growth and creating shareholder value to ensure continued opportunities make a difference. Our company focuses on the safety of its employees, provides aggressive compensation (including benefits starting day 1), and emphasizes giving back to the community. For more details about Celanese and our products please visit www.celanese.comPipeline Development:Responsible for defining the value proposition for each given customer and applicationPartners with R&D functions to establish proof of concept for customer-specific applicationsProvide support and input for R&D's IP strategy and technology road map strategyTranslate successes in known spaces across form factors and therapy areasIntroduce new products to
General manager 1 - environmental services / custodial (Jobs-Search)
Roanoke, TX -- the spirit and principles of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the 1998 amendment to the Act. If, due
Personal Assistant (Advertigo)
Royse City, TX -- errands (receiving and making payment). Acting as an alternative teleph correspondence. Work autonomously
Reconciliation Representative, Cash Follow Up (Job)
Plano, TX -- and procedures. Acts as the subject matter expert on recoupments and other complex posting issues. This role
Shift Manager (Tip Top Job)
Dallas, TX -- . Youll act as quality control, ensuring customer satisfaction by properly training employees and adhering
Litigation Paralegal (ListedBuy)
Garland, TX -- experience Texas Public Info Act and Open Meeting Act. Experience with civil lit in both State & Federal
Legal Assistant (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Texas Public Information Act and Open Meeting Act. Experience with civil lit in both State & Federal
Lead New Accounts Representative - Flower Mound (Equest)
Flower Mound, TX -- are promptly and professionally served. Acts as a new account representative and/or teller as needed
Shift Manager (Tip Top Job)
Arlington, TX -- and employees. Youll act as quality control, ensuring customer satisfaction by properly training employees
Staffing Consultant (ListedBuy)
Grand Prairie, TX -- Position summary The Staffing Consultant’s primary emphasis is on filling job orders and inside sales activities. The Staffing Consultant exercises discretionary judgment in administering Express systems and procedures in recruiting, hiring, and igning ociates to clients. Staffing Consultants are expected to build and maintain a strong core of ociates with a variety of job skills and be in a position to fill job orders quickly and efficiently on a daily basis in Administrative, Commercial, and Professional staffing. This is done by effectively documenting all activities in the automated system. Staffing Consultants must use consultative sales techniques as they persistently make sales contacts. Strong phone and people skills are essential. Provides administrative supervision of up to 150 Express ociates. 1.Fill 100% of all qualified job orders with urgency. •Qualify and take thorough and complete job orders.
Human Resources Business Partner (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- Our Opportunity: Chewy is searching for a Human Resources Business Partner to join our Dallas, TX fulfillment center team. You will carry out responsibilities within training, development, benefits, Human Resources Info Systems, and employee relations. You will be skilled at identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner and gathering and analyzing details skillfully. You will understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality, sustaining relationships with others, remaining open to others' ideas and exhibiting a willingness to try new things.The HRBP is fully dedicated to internal clients, their needs, and their duties. The HRBP helps to develop and implement better people management practices. The HRBP shares the responsibility for the goals and target delivery. What you'll do: Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the Director of site's side. Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally.
Cath lab rn (Jobs-Search)
Dallas, TX -- of Texas or eligibility to do so required. Works with confidential material. Your Job assignments: Acts
Java Developer (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- stakeholders. You must be comfortable developing software applications and acting as a technical resource
Registered Nurse Neonatal ICU - NICU (JobsWeb)
Mckinney, TX -- of the Registered Nurse Practice Act:
Electrician - HazWaste - (Advertigo)
Arlington, TX -- Equal Opportunity Employer Minority Female Disability Veteran Waste Management (WM) a Fortune company is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly million customers in residential commercial industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a nerk of collection operations transfer stations landfills recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.I. Position description Performs a wide variety of tasks including the mainance repair and trouble shooting of pneumatic hydraulic electrical and electronic instrumentation systems.II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned. Diagnoses malfunctions in instrumentation control systems. Adjust instruments to meet process requirements.
Electrician - HazWaste () (Advertigo)
Arlington, TX -- Waste Management (WM) a Fortune company is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly million customers in residential commercial industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a nerk of collection operations transfer stations landfills recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.I. Position summary Performs a wide variety of tasks including the mainance repair and trouble shooting of pneumatic hydraulic electrical and electronic instrumentation systems.II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned. Diagnoses malfunctions in instrumentation control systems. Adjust instruments to meet process requirements. Corrects problems in individual instruments.
Community Liaison (ListedBuy)
Garland, TX -- Primary function is to act as liaison between Agency and the community regarding community
RF Technician (ListedBuy)
Dallas, TX -- by thinking and acting with integrity Create an environment that inspires innovation €œAlways focused on our
Account Manager 2 (ListedBuy)
Irving, TX -- strategy as it relates to credit risk, care center, field team, financial tactics and initiatives. Acts
Medical Marketing Executive (ListedBuy)
Plano, TX -- Job overview Will act as the facility's primary contact for physician recruitment, working
Head of API and Information Engineering Patterns (ListedBuy)
Irving, TX -- & Process reports to the Global CTO and acts as principal architect of GCT’s development environment
Search Jobs by Top Companies
- Dallas employers job listings. Dallas career resources.
Includes free job and resume posting
Staff Personnel Services - Provider of staffing
support in the Dallas, Texas area. Contract, contract
hire, and direct hire postions with IT, administration
and clerical focus.
Directions - Recruiting firm specializing in high
technology sales, sales management and telecommunications
sales careers in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and
metropolitan Atlanta area.
Actor Handbook: A Resource Guide - A guide, directory
and sourcebook of people in Texas who hire actors or
have products or services actors need.
Inc. - Dallas, Texas based staffing and recruiting
Care Resources, Inc. - Quality temporary teaching
staff for early childhood programs.
Dallas - Provides recruiting and placement in the
accounting, administrative, financial, legal and technical
for "Employment" on
|A summary of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a city located near the center of Dallas County, which is in North Central Texas. Dallas is the largest city of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 1,188,580. The Dallas-Fort Worth consolidated metropolitan area (locally known as the Metroplex) had a population of 5,222,000.
Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League, the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association, the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League, and the Dallas Burn of Major League Soccer. The Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team plays in suburban Arlington.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 997.1 km (385.0 mi). 887.2 km (342.5 mi) of it is land and 110.0 km (42.5 mi) of it is water. The total area is 11.03% water.
As of the census of 2000, there are 1,188,580 people, 451,833 households, and 266,581 families residing in the city. The population density is 1,339.7/km (3,469.9/mi). There are 484,117 housing units at an average density of 545.7/km (1,413.3/mi). The racial makeup of the city is 50.83% White, 25.91% African American, 0.54% Native American, 2.70% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 17.24% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. 35.55% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 451,833 households out of which 30.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.8% are married couples living together, 14.9% have a female householder with no husband present, and 41.0% are non-families. 32.9% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.5% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.58 and the average family size is 3.37.
In the city the population is spread out with 26.6% under the age of 18, 11.8% from 18 to 24, 35.3% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 101.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 100.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $37,628, and the median income for a family is $40,921. Males have a median income of $31,149 versus $28,235 for females. The per capita income for the city is $22,183. 17.8% of the population and 14.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 25.1% are under the age of 18 and 13.1% are 65 or older.
Dallas has two airports that serve it. Love Field is located in the city limits while Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Dallas homepage is located at:
Some statistical and historical facts about Dallas:
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in a motorcade traveling south on Elm Street in Dealy Plaza. This event is memorialized by the nearby Kennedy Memorial and by the Sixth Floor Museum in the former school book depository at the corner of Elm and Houston.
- While working for Texas Instruments, Jack Kilby created the world's first integrated circuit at a Dallas laboratory in September 1958, sparking an electronics revolution that changed the world and created a global market now worth more than $1 trillion a year.
- Dallas maintains and operates 41 community and neighborhood recreation centers, 232 playgrounds, 173 basketball courts, 112 volleyball courts, 126 play slabs, 258 neighborhood tennis courts, 258 picnic areas, 69 miles of hiking and biking trails, six 18-hole golf courses, two driving ranges, a 100-acre zoo, 260 acres at Fair Park and 477 athletic fields.
- Dallas holds the highest municipal bond rating among large cities in the United States.
- KERA Channel 13 is the most watched PBS station in the United States.
- Fair Park is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world.
- Fair Park also hosts the largest state fair in the country.
- The new runway and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will decrease air congestion throughout the United States approximately 18 to 22 percent (circa 1999).
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School is home to four Nobel Prize winners.
- Dallas has expanded its Convention Center facilities to over 2 million feet. The Center is now capable of accommodating up to 4 major conventions at one time and provides roof-top helicopter landing facilities.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides the only light rail service in the Southwest.
- Dallas offers cultural activities with the world-famous Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the IMAX Theater, the African American Museum, and more than 60 cultural activities practically every day.
- The arts in Dallas adds $500 million to the annual economy and the cultural budget per capita is $7.23.
- There are many more than 40,000 telecommunication employees in the "Telecom Corridor" housing such companies as Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Alcatel, DSC Communications, Ericsson, Fujitsu, MCI, Northern Telecom, Rockwell, and Sprint. Central Dallas is supported by more than 100 miles of fiber optic cable.
- According to the Dallas Women's Covenant, there are more than 81,000 women-owned firms in metropolitan Dallas.
- While many cities across the country are encountering water shortages, the long-term water supply plan developed by Dallas water utilities has ensured that the citizens will have sufficient water supply well through 2050.
- The MasterCard/Visa idea originated in Dallas when three shopping centers, Preston Forest, Preston Royal, and Preston Center combined to issue PrestoCards to be used at all the shopping centers. Eventually, the concept was purchased and expanded.
- Dallas naturally has the largest equestrian sculpture in the world: The Mustangs at Las Colinas.
- Dallas also has the largest Cowboy in the World: Big Tex at the State Fair, a 52-foot-tall inflatable cowboy.
- Also at the State Fair is the largest Ferris Wheel in the United States.
- Dallas houses the largest Urban Arts District in the United States.
- Dallas has more shopping centers per capita and the Dallas-Fort Worth metro has more restaurants per capita than any United States city and metro.
- The Dallas Public Library includes the largest Children's library center in the United States.
- Dallas has the world's largest wholesale trade center: Dallas Market Center.
- Neiman Marcus started on the corner of Elm and Murphy in downtown Dallas.
- Art collections such as the $20 million Hamon Building collection; the $38 million Reves collection at the Dallas Museum of Art; 400 pieces of Egyptian and Nubian art at the DMA; the African-American Museum of Art; the Museum of Africa, Asia, and The Pacific with rare collections of Indonesian art and textiles; the Museum of Contemporary Art; the Museum of the Americas; the Museum of Europe; the Meadows Museum of Art featuring fifteenth- through twentieth-century Spanish art.
- Called "...the most beautiful building west of Venice", the Adolphus Hotel became the first hotel ever to be fully air-conditioned (in 1940).
- The $81.5 million Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center designed by the famous architect I. M. Pei houses the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the last hand-made Fisk organ actually to be worked on by Mr. Fisk before he died (Opus 101). The Dallas City Hall was also designed by I. M. Pei.
Dallas Fort Worth
- Hint: Enter the city such as San Francisco or Orlando plus the industry or postion
- Examples: chicago accounting, san diego banking, phoenix nurse, new york programmer